Sponsored by:

Fluid MotorUnion complete failure!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 01:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG63
Originally Posted by danlnyc
So your intentions are finally revealed huh? I have nothing to do with FMU but it seems like they have tried nothing but to make this situation right. It seems like the only thing you're out to get from this is $$$ and more $$$.
easy for you to talk, not knowing any history on this. Try approaching them and tell them they messed up and watch the venom getting spilled out of their mouth. The pre-payment nice angels are to be swapped by demon-like creatures who use their reverse psychology skills at you to make you feel you screwed up and not them!..

Google to back me up!
Old 10-05-2011, 01:40 PM

C63 AMG
LOL!!! Tyson...you are going down like Mike Tyson right now! Get out of the ring...quick! You are making yourself look like a douche! LOL! Oh man this is funny!
Old 10-05-2011, 01:41 PM

C63
The only reason I care about this thread is because I'm a potential customer debating if I want to tune my car - which will potentially lead to selecting a vendor - otherwise I would stay out.

To FMU - In any case, if I'm interpreting this correctly - the OP, in his last previous post, is saying that he has contacted you, and has evidence, or a "screen shot" to prove it. In your post, you are saying that you have not been contacted by this individual, in any context. If that correct, you do not know who this person is, and have not received any communication whatsoever from him? It seems to be what he is refuting.

To Tyson, in order to make your story believable - you have to present some sort of proof. If the proof that you have contains personal information, then just blank it out - no big deal. It seems to me at this point, that you don't have any real evidence and may in fact be maligning this Tuner for personal gain - to say that you can't post any proof whatsoever isn't believable in this day and age. Give us something, anything that will help us believe you - the fact that you posted on this forum means that you care - so you can't say "I don't owe you anything" - because you do. And that thing is proof.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A few
Originally Posted by tyson911
you had more than enough time to come clean OJ. Now the court will make you get me more than just a motor from the dealer. Maybe a new car. Maybe 2 cars. But you are not touching their ECU this time. You still are acting as if you do not know who I am and this is what is pissing me off.

Your pressure for me to prematurely reveal my identity (although you know it) here won't work. I am not ready to jeopardize my remaining chances of car rescue, resale value, lawsuit confidentiality, etc

It is clear that all these people deserve to know who the Liar is. They will, I promise you that they will and your comments following my proofs will be priceless and a lesson for every company out there that should watch out from that angry client they should not have messed up with.

Thank you.
Again, you're obviously a bit disturbed from this. If you want two cars, let's open a bartering process and cut down on the lawyer and court fees. Present your evidence in the court of public opinion, and we'll gladly make our statements afterwards. You can air your grievances at any time, but your continual goading and lack of presentation leads us (and others) to believe that your statements carry zero weight behind them.

If what you allege is true, give us the opportunity to make it right. We put the aforementioned deal of a new motor purchase + installation on the table, and we stand by that. We can resolve this issue today and end the nastiness and return to more positively themed threads on this board. You don't have to display your name, just give us the general facts (when you came in, what you purchased, who dynoed your car) and we'll do what we can to make amends.

We know that the problem is not with a 63 motor. We can prove it. If there is another issue with another vehicle, or you're mad about something else, then by all means just say it. We also find it kind of odd that you say you own a 63, right as we're making headway with a CLK63 Black Series build for SEMA.

But in a month's time, when nothing's been proven yet and nobody's come forward, we will gladly repost on this forum for all to see that your claims are nothing more than vapor. But none of this will resolve your feelings towards us. Let's just cut through all this excess energy being spent and try to get down to the main issue. Nothing confidential has to be involved, just let us know what you're after. If you have any evidence to prove us wrong, after everything we've said, we won't last much longer than a snowball in July. You have the upper hand in all this, so decide what you're going to do with it.

We stand here, awaiting the repercussions of your decision.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A few
Originally Posted by justpetef
The only reason I care about this thread is because I'm a potential customer debating if I want to tune my car - which will potentially lead to selecting a vendor - otherwise I would stay out.

To FMU - In any case, if I'm interpreting this correctly - the OP, in his last previous post, is saying that he has contacted you, and has evidence, or a "screen shot" to prove it. In your post, you are saying that you have not been contacted by this individual, in any context. If that correct, you do not know who this person is, and have not received any communication whatsoever from him? It seems to be what he is refuting.
We do not know who this gentleman is. We have received no calls of this nature, nor e-mails, nor text messages or posts on our blog.

During the course of my searching through all our 63 customers, two of them were nice enough to chime in on this post. It's not easy to call up customers and tell them about the alleged post and see if they're having issues, in order to get this figured out. It's incredibly awkward, but it's all for the sake of having the truth be shown out here in public, and was something that had to be done.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:49 PM
SPONSOR

C63
I think the mods should lock this thread since the user hasn't posted any data. FMU has researched the customer and can't locate him.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:51 PM

C63
Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion
We do not know who this gentleman is. We have received no calls of this nature, nor e-mails, nor text messages or posts on our blog.

During the course of my searching through all our 63 customers, two of them were nice enough to chime in on this post. It's not easy to call up customers and tell them about the alleged post and see if they're having issues, in order to get this figured out. It's incredibly awkward, but it's all for the sake of having the truth be shown out here in public, and was something that had to be done.
You've been more than reasonable and overly patient with this individual. It serves as a testament to your credibility.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
You've been more than reasonable and overly patient with this individual. It serves as a testament to your credibility.
+1
Old 10-05-2011, 02:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2009 c63, 2010 E63
Just delete this baseless thread. All it's doing is swaying potential customers from using FMU.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:08 PM

AMG63
Ok Fluid please confirm this statement of mine:

You have NEVER ever been contacted in the past for a tune that busted a 63 engine. Does not have to be a C63. (and by you I mean OJ and Mike At least)

If you say No, I will present the facts. Think Wisely please.
If you say yes and you keep my anonymous identity valid, I will deal with you directly when the time comes. I just do not want to look like the liar here.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!
Originally Posted by bushburninc63
Just delete this baseless thread. All it's doing is swaying potential customers from using FMU.
Quite the contrary...this thread is actually working in FMU's favor. It shows that they are a vendor that is willing to resolve an issue with a customer. Until it is proven otherwise by the OP, FMU appears to be doing everything within their ability to resolve the issue. If the engine popped and is blown, FMU is offering to replace the motor and have it installed at a MB dealer of his choice. To demand 2-3 new cars as compensation, while trying to sell the car is unreasonable. If the motor is popped, how is the OP going tp try to sell the vehicle, while "preserving" the value? The only way that I can think of is through deceit. Screwing the next buyer with his issues without trying to resolve it first.

It's time to put up or shut up OP!
Old 10-05-2011, 02:15 PM

C63

You have NEVER ever been contacted in the past for a tune that busted a 63 engine. Does not have to be a C63. (and by you I mean OJ and Mike At least)

If you say yes and you keep my anonymous identity valid, I will deal with you directly when the time comes. I just do not want to look like the liar here.
That wouldn't prove anything. Just because a C63 had problems in the past, it doesn't mean it was yours. Stop trying to manipulate the vendor.

You've lost all credibility. The onus is on you.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time
Old 10-05-2011, 02:19 PM

AMG63
I love how some posts are purely biased.

1- Vendor willing to resolve a situation? What do you know about the efforts I tried with them for months?!
2- Willing to replace the motor? This is the first time they tell me this offer. Only after 4000 people saw my post
3- screwing the next buyer? What If I am paying for the motor at the moment? is that even a possible scenario?

Please, if you want to be biased, this is fine. Just do not assume things. It will only make you sound smarter.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1- Vendor willing to resolve a situation? What do you know about the efforts I tried with them for months?!
2- Willing to replace the motor? This is the first time they tell me this offer. Only after 4000 people saw my post
3- screwing the next buyer? What If I am paying for the motor at the moment? is that even a possible scenario?

Please, if you want to be biased, this is fine. Just do not assume things. It will only make you sound smarter.
post some god damn evidence or stop posting, holy ****
Old 10-05-2011, 02:22 PM

AMG63
That wouldn't prove anything. Just because a C63 had problems in the past, it doesn't mean it was yours. Stop trying to manipulate the vendor.

are you ****** ? I said it does NOT have to be a C63!

Last edited by tyson911; 10-05-2011 at 02:25 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:24 PM

C63
are you retarded? I said it does NOT have to be a C63!..
Yes, I'm "retarded", you troglodyte. It still does not prove anything - he's already admitted that some of the tunes have had issues in the past. This isn't new evidence. Stop trying to manipulate the forum. It's clearly smarter than you. Put up, or shut up.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:26 PM

2008 C63

+1000

It looks like Tyson is just trying every trick in the book to have FMU air any dirty laundry they might have.

IBTL.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
04 CL55 (sold), 2012 CLS550 (sold), 2014 S550 (sold), 2015 ES300H (DAILY)
Originally Posted by thepinoc
+1

seriously dude how hard is it to post up some evidence that gives you even a LITTLE credibility towards what you're saying?

I'm pretty sure this is going nowhere, but regardless..
Old 10-05-2011, 02:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2017 Mini Cooper S Clubman ALL4 - British Racing Green
I have pulled up all the posts by this tyson character. I actually believe it might be 2 individuals. One with a very poor grasp of the English language, and one with a much better grasp..

I call troll on this.

Also, at the same time, I would lock the thread, not delete it. This thread has done more for the reputation of FMU then any paid advertising could do.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!

I really hope FMU will reply NO, so we can hear the evidence that you've been teasing us with.

1) If FMU, ****ed up, then let them resolve the issue. You obviously posted here because you wanted this issue resolved and to be restituted for your efforts and expenses.
2) So if your end result is to be compensated for your expenses, your goal has been reached. Let FMU foot the bill to have your motor replaced. You did yourself an injustice by demanding 2-3 cars as compensation. lolz
Old 10-05-2011, 02:47 PM

2008 C63
Old 10-05-2011, 02:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 c63, 2010 E63
I look back and wondered why there was a fascination for treasure trolls. :o
Old 10-05-2011, 03:14 PM

C63 AMG
+1
Old 10-05-2011, 03:37 PM

2010 W221

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fluid MotorUnion complete failure!