Fluid MotorUnion complete failure!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 07:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by GHAZAN
this also means FMU lying if tyson has been in contact with them....just saying. Both parties playing dumb?
The OP has not been in contact, they are more or less begging the OP to come forward and talk to them so if there really is a problem they can sort it out...I'm guessing OP is lying and made the entire story up
Old 10-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A few
Originally Posted by GHAZAN
this also means FMU lying if tyson has been in contact with them....just saying. Both parties playing dumb?
It wasn't Tyson getting in contact with us. Read the end of page 7. I snuck a quote and remark in there with an edit. I just don't feel like saying who called us, because that's a bit personal. If he wants to, he's more than welcome to. But I can guarantee you, 150%, it wasn't the OP.

We're just trying not to add to the ****-talking that this thread continually degrades into. Real or not, a conclusion needs to be reached. He said he will contact us, and until that time, there's no need to keep posting in this thread, calling him out or calling us out.

You may come in and spend 5 minutes on this post, but I've spent over 8 hours of my day on this post, as it's my job. And there's a lot more of my job I should be doing, too. But sitting here and rifling through ad hominem attacks and straw man arguments isn't accomplishing anything. Especially when it goes as off-topic as it has.

Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 10-05-2011 at 07:49 PM. Reason: changed "above" to "page 7," because we're on 8 now.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:47 PM

09 c63 p30 mars red
Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion
It wasn't Tyson getting in contact with us. Read the end of page 7. I snuck a quote and remark in there with an edit.

We're just trying not to add to the ****-talking that this thread continually degrades into. Real or not, a conclusion needs to be reached. He said he will contact us, and until that time, there's no need to keep posting in this thread, calling him out or calling us out.

You may come in and spend 5 minutes on this post, but I've spent over 8 hours of my day on this post, as it's my job. And there's a lot more of my job I should be doing, too. But sitting here and rifling through ad hominem attacks and straw man arguments isn't accomplishing anything. Especially when it goes as off-topic as it has.
C'mon ---you have to admit my video evidence made you laugh!!!
Old 10-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A few
Originally Posted by jim07
C'mon ---you have to admit my video evidence made you laugh!!!
I won't lie -- I lost a good amount of my Dunkin Donuts coffee to that video.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:51 PM

2014 CTS-V (6spd, phantom grey), 2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV (black raven)
Dunno, the last post by Tyson sounds like it was written by a different person...
Old 10-05-2011, 07:54 PM

AMG63
It wasn't Tyson getting in contact with us. Read the end of page 7. I snuck a quote and remark in there with an edit. I just don't feel like saying who called us, because that's a bit personal. If he wants to, he's more than welcome to. But I can guarantee you, 150%, it wasn't the OP.

- So are you ruling out to the public that I have never contacted you in the past and that you have never popped a 63 engine (aka 2 pistons getting BBQ'd the hell out of?)

Again, DO NOT call me a LIAR if you want to take the diplomatic route
Old 10-05-2011, 07:56 PM

09 c63 p30 mars red
Originally Posted by shchow
Dunno, the last post by Tyson sounds like it was written by a different person...
WELLLL -- maybe this is Mike Tyson. Hard to tell, he doesn't type with a lisp.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
It clearly was.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A few
Originally Posted by tyson911
- So are you ruling out to the public that I have never contacted you in the past and that you have never popped a 63 engine (aka 2 pistons getting BBQ'd the hell out of?)

Again, DO NOT call me a LIAR if you want to take the diplomatic route
No, Tyson, I was mentioning the fact that the call we received today was not from you, despite some of the members of this board thinking it was.

You took my comment out of context.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

yep, somebody with a multiple personality disorder.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
OP Tyson,

I don't know if you want to disclose your name, address, VIN# or DL# from the FMU bill of sale on a public forum especially if you are pursuing legal action but at least provide some concrete evidence of your communication with FMU regarding your car troubles shortly following their custom tune.

Otherwise, these vague posts from you are not doing you any service and is also wasting all these reader's time on this forum.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AMGSC
OP Tyson,

I don't know if you want to disclose your name, address, VIN# or DL# from the FMU bill of sale on a public forum especially if you are pursuing legal action but at least provide some concrete evidence of your communication with FMU regarding your car troubles shortly following their custom tune.

Otherwise, these vague posts from you are not doing you any service and is also wasting all these reader's time on this forum.
when did he say he will post up his invoice/bill of sale? Edit out name and vin#, I just want to see an invoice for a tune for a C63 on FMU letterhead......ain't gonna happen because it don't exist. OP is lying PERIOD!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2011, 08:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Can I please get the 20 minutes of my life back that it took me to read this bogus, worthless, pathetic thread!

What had me rolling was when melmanc55 called sgtstanko....Stinko!
Old 10-05-2011, 08:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
This forum has officially jumped the shark.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by propain
This forum has officially jumped the shark.
+1

Originally Posted by emoving
Can I please get the 20 minutes of my life back that it took me to read this bogus, worthless, pathetic thread!

What had me rolling was when melmanc55 called sgtstanko....Stinko!
Big waste of time.....
Only one providing us with info is FMU.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:42 PM

AMG63
No, Tyson, I was mentioning the fact that the call we received today was not from you, despite some of the members of this board thinking it was.

You took my comment out of context.
Thanks,

The issue is that people here try to ignite the fire more to get some entertainment out of it. I might be pissed at you guys, but I do respect you and your attitude. To some tuners in here who find this amusing, well.. I can assure you that i can get some dirt about you as well. I know people that know people. I'd still chose Fluid over you if I have to. One thing about them that I respect most is that they do not FAKE numbers!
Old 10-05-2011, 09:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts
97 Porsche GT2 Wide Bodied Cabrio, Mercedes G500
Thanks,

The issue is that people here try to ignite the fire more to get some entertainment out of it. I might be pissed at you guys, but I do respect you and your attitude. To some tuners in here who find this amusing, well.. I can assure you that i can get some dirt about you as well. I know people that know people. I'd still chose Fluid over you if I have to. One thing about them that I respect most is that they do not FAKE numbers!
WTF?
Old 10-05-2011, 09:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thanks,

WTFx2
Old 10-05-2011, 09:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 75 Likes on 50 Posts
Hyperion's Candy-Coated 4 x 4
Thanks,

Someone needs to hire you as a scriptwriter.....for local access infomercials that air right between " how to make millions with foreclosures" and "how to crash and burn your own Internet business." are you saying that you will do business with Fluid after starting this nonsensical thread trying to torch their reputation? Good god man! Run to CVS and refill your prescription STAT!!!
Old 10-05-2011, 09:57 PM

AMG63
I was just making a point. My thread was not intended to have Fluid's competitors sit back with a bucket of popcorn and have a laugh during their lunch break. I ain't seeking anyone's sympathy either. I stated some facts, Fluid seem to be man enough about it and it stops right here forum-wise.
Is this head bangin' too deep for most?
Old 10-05-2011, 10:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I was just making a point. My thread was not intended to have Fluid's competitors sit back with a bucket of popcorn and have a laugh during their lunch break. I ain't seeking anyone's sympathy either. I stated some facts, Fluid seem to be man enough about it and it stops right here forum-wise.
Is this head bangin' too deep for most?
Wholy ****ski! Did you not read their multiple threads in the beginning trying to make nice with you! Dude, this is like a horrible movie! Deffinetly stay on the meds!
Old 10-05-2011, 10:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB
Originally Posted by Rsquad911
WTF?
wtf? x 3

Edit: Sorry, is that [to cube a wtf] not done? oops, forum etiquette and all...

Last edited by SonnyakaPig; 10-05-2011 at 10:06 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:04 PM

AMG63
Originally Posted by emoving
Wholy ****ski! Did you not read their multiple threads in the beginning trying to make nice with you! Dude, this is like a horrible movie! Deffinetly stay on the meds!
Correct me if I am wrong, but up to page # 7, they were saying i do not exist. That was what freaked me out.
As long as they do not call me a Liar, I am ok and need no meds
Old 10-05-2011, 10:06 PM

05 C55
Originally Posted by Pertplus
Someone needs to hire you as a scriptwriter.....for local access infomercials that air right between " how to make millions with foreclosures" and "how to crash and burn your own Internet business." are you saying that you will do business with Fluid after starting this nonsensical thread trying to torch their reputation? Good god man! Run to CVS and refill your prescription STAT!!!
really...this thread just plain sucks. we have eight pages of total bull**** rant, and now he would still do business with them?! id like to force an icepick straight through my eye socket, just for reading this garbage.

Old 10-05-2011, 10:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I am pretty sure they still dont think you exist nor do the rest of us. They were simply saying they recived a call from, in my opinion a fellow tuner, and that is why they are greatful.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fluid MotorUnion complete failure!