Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fluid MotorUnion complete failure!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 10:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG
Correct me if I am wrong, but up to page # 7, they were saying i do not exist. That was what freaked me out.
As long as they do not call me a Liar, I am ok and need no meds

Uhhhh WTFx4...

Last edited by melmanc55; 10-05-2011 at 10:09 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion
Well guys, we just received a call that supplied us with a lot of good information and has us feeling a lot better about the situation.

I don't want to jump in here to derail your thread-jacking, but we really should be laying off MHP. As far as businesses go, they've shown good customer service and seem like stand-up guys. We really doubt that they, or any other company, would stoop to such a low ethical level. Relying solely on heresay to persecute anyone is inappropriate enough to not even warrant suggestion.

Times are so hard right now that doing something like this to a company would be beyond the realm of thought. Companies should be sticking to what they do best, rather than trying to stick a knife in their competitor's throats. Friendly competition begets innovation; malicious competition begets self-destruction.

The support from you guys has been overwhelming, and we're just here trying to do what we do best every day. There are myriad others out there doing the same thing.

If you guys want to talk about other companies, good or bad, we'd politely request that you take it to another thread.

You guys need to remember the original point of this thread: Bashing us
Please take note of red!
Old 10-05-2011, 10:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2019 s560 sedan
question for all , Has the big two meaning RENNtech or Kleemann every been accused for any of their tuning causing motor failures of the 63 powerplant ????

I always hear stories about other tuners but never about them .
Old 10-05-2011, 10:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by DAGREEKNYC
question for all , Has the big two meaning RENNtech or Kleemann every been accused for any of their tuning causing motor failures of the 63 powerplant ????

I always hear stories about other tuners but never about them .

Good point. Problem is they alos dont hold any real records if im not mistaken.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:20 PM

2019 s560 sedan
Originally Posted by emoving
from past experience with my 211 e63 . i had a Kleemann tune that was not too aggressive and never had a bit of troubles , Once i went another direction we did manage to squeek another 11rwhp out of the car but all of a sudden issues started arising . Not throwing blame at anyone since most of us are big boys and know the risks involved . records require risks .

Im pretty certain that "they "meaning the big two keep their tunes less aggressive for this reason .

I hear guys with 55's claiming 500rwhp that will never do a blast past 110mph , why even bother modding a car if reliabilty becomes a issue ?????

Last edited by DAGREEKNYC; 10-05-2011 at 10:22 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by tyson911
Thanks,

The issue is that people here try to ignite the fire more to get some entertainment out of it. I might be pissed at you guys, but I do respect you and your attitude. To some tuners in here who find this amusing, well.. I can assure you that i can get some dirt about you as well. I know people that know people. I'd still chose Fluid over you if I have to. One thing about them that I respect most is that they do not FAKE numbers!
Lol whats wrong with you dude?

I was just making a point. My thread was not intended to have Fluid's competitors sit back with a bucket of popcorn and have a laugh during their lunch break. I ain't seeking anyone's sympathy either. I stated some facts, Fluid seem to be man enough about it and it stops right here forum-wise.
Is this head bangin' too deep for most?
Your only motive to make this thread is to bash FMU with 0 facts and data to back it up. Stop playing these stupid games and just spit it out, your not withholding top secret information that's gonna threaten national security.

I am 100% backing up FMU on this.

Last edited by _AMG_; 10-05-2011 at 10:52 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB
I think RT has the fastests MB 1/4 mile record with a CL65.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:45 PM

09 c63 p30 mars red
Please God let me wake up now!!!!!!!! It's starting to hurt!
Old 10-05-2011, 10:46 PM

2009 C63 ///Amg
Thanks,

The issue is that people here try to ignite the fire more to get some entertainment out of it. I might be pissed at you guys, but I do respect you and your attitude. To some tuners in here who find this amusing, well.. I can assure you that i can get some dirt about you as well. I know people that know people. I'd still chose Fluid over you if I have to. One thing about them that I respect most is that they do not FAKE numbers!
WTF x 5

This is the weirdest response i have yet to see in any thread on this forum
Old 10-05-2011, 10:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

One word.......bipolar!
Old 10-05-2011, 11:03 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A few
I was just making a point. My thread was not intended to have Fluid's competitors sit back with a bucket of popcorn and have a laugh during their lunch break. I ain't seeking anyone's sympathy either. I stated some facts, Fluid seem to be man enough about it and it stops right here forum-wise.
Tyson,

Thank you for calming down and acting in a professional manner in the end. We have no problem helping you out and trying to gather the facts.

We are still uncertain as to who you are, and if we are mistaken in doing so, we apologize. It seems that the only next logical step is to speak with us directly or have your lawyer contact us. Regardless, we guarantee we will try to make the situation, if any, right.

At this point in the thread I don't think there is anything that you, ourselves, and the community can benefit from.

We know where you stand, and you know where we stand, now all we need to figure out is what exactly happened.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by FluidMotorUnion
Tyson,

Thank you for calming down and acting in a professional manner in the end. We have no problem helping you out and trying to gather the facts.

We are still uncertain as to who you are, and if we are mistaken in doing so, we apologize. It seems that the only next logical step is to speak with us directly or have your lawyer contact us. Regardless, we guarantee we will try to make the situation, if any, right.

At this point in the thread I don't think there is anything that you, ourselves, and the community can benefit from.

We know where you stand, and you know where we stand, now all we need to figure out is what exactly happened.
Thats the problem FMU, he thinks and claims he has talked to you, sent you emails, told you the story blah blah blah! At this point it is obvious, this is a sick attempt to smear your name. TOTAL BACKFIRE!
Old 10-05-2011, 11:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
This reminds me of the thread about some moron tricking forum members that he bought a Bugatti Veyron on 6speedonline.

OP is playing games and probably made this thread to get a rise out of it.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Here is the Cliffs Notes Version

Tyson/OP starts vague thread with nearly zero info that FMU gave him a custom tune that cuased motor failure.

People begin to quetion OP and the validity of his story so he feeds a few more tidbits of useless information.

FMU chimes in and shows genuine concern, attempts to contact OP and contacts all of its 63 customers to make sure they're cars are running ok.

FMU posts in a public forum that they will pay for the motor repairs of the OPs car if he contacts them and has a legit complaint

OP does not contact FMU, rather he back peddles a little

JRCART/Me tells OP to post up an invoice or bill of sale to prove he really purchased a tune from FMU...OP never posts up such proof.

The masses start to realize that Tyson/OP is completely full of crap.

MB WORLD MODS, PLEASE LOCK AND DELETE THIS THREAD, ENOUGH DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE TO A PAYING SPONSOR REPUTATION WITH THESE CLEARLY FALSE CLAIMS.

WE ALL KNOW HOW MANY THREADS GOT LOCKED AND DELETED 6 MONTHES AGO WHEN I HAD AN ISSUE WITH A PAYING SPONSORS POOR SERVICE, AND MY CLAIMS WERE FACTUAL.

Last edited by jrcart; 10-05-2011 at 11:50 PM.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
I agree with Jrcart.
Mods, LOCK IT UP!
Better yet, just delete this thread.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
I just checked Dragtimes and 4 out of the top 5 records are Renntech with no Nitrous. The 3rd fastest MB was Dads C63 with a 160 shot and the 5th fastest was Blackbenzz's Kleemann CLK55. Renntech's record holding tunes most likely was written by Evotech if it was more than a year ago.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Originally Posted by AMGSC
I just checked Dragtimes and 4 out of the top 5 records are Renntech with no Nitrous. The 3rd fastest MB was Dads C63 with a 160 shot and the 5th fastest was Blackbenzz's Kleemann CLK55. Renntech's record holding tunes most likely was written by Evotech if it was more than a year ago.
The plot thickens....
Old 10-06-2011, 02:10 AM
Banned

2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
How much do you guys wanna bet that the person that made this post is not the same person as the OP? Look how smooth the English used in this post when compared to some previous posts made.

Listen ****er, Everybody know your a liar. Stop wasting yours and our time. All your doing is showing how much more of a lying ******* you are. what your doing is illegal. when they find out who you are, FMU can take legal action against you, and boy your going to wish that you never made this BS post. Do yourself a favor and stop posting moron.

I hope this thread gets vanished by the mods. Enough BS by this pathetic loser has been spread and had everybody's attention going for a while

Last edited by jacob502; 10-06-2011 at 02:15 AM.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:13 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2017 AMG C43
6300 views!
Old 10-06-2011, 07:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

and DELETE!
Old 10-06-2011, 07:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
One word.......bipolar!
+1 on this brother.

Anybody besides me notice how is grammer has become better through out his posting

Makes me think that someone else is now doing the typing, or atleast telepromting
Old 10-06-2011, 08:01 AM

AMG63
Originally Posted by jacob502
How much do you guys wanna bet that the person that made this post is not the same person as the OP? Look how smooth the English used in this post when compared to some previous posts made.

Listen ****er, Everybody know your a liar. Stop wasting yours and our time. All your doing is showing how much more of a lying ******* you are. what your doing is illegal. when they find out who you are, FMU can take legal action against you, and boy your going to wish that you never made this BS post. Do yourself a favor and stop posting moron.

I hope this thread gets vanished by the mods. Enough BS by this pathetic loser has been spread and had everybody's attention going for a while
Hey Mr detective,

Nice one owning 2 same red color AMGs buddy.. Now how g*y is that?
You watch your dirty mouth on public forums. FMU know exactly who I am and I AM the one TAKING legal action. I have read your previous inputs to this thread, the least I can say is that you are some laughable character.

I have not insulted anyone to have my thread vanished. All I stated was facts and I was ready to provide proofs until I got into a semi-agreement with Fluid about the matter. ref - page 8. If every un happy customer's thread needs to vanish because of some monkey like yourself (no offense to the monkey ) , then what kind of world we would be living in?

Like I previously stated, I challenge anyone in FMU to say out loud that they have never been into a situation with at least one client that has a very expensive 63, where 2 pistons fried right after they tuned.
I also challenge them to confirm that this same customer has never communicated with them this very matter, showing paper work from the AMG dealer about his claims.

Now slap yourself.

Last edited by tyson911; 10-06-2011 at 08:16 AM.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:08 AM

E63, SL 550 Sport,C63 Coupe On the Way!!
Totally insane what I have been reading on this board recently. My C63 Coupe arrives soon and I do plan to modify and will choose the source wisely.

Honestly people complain about all these problems with all NEW small companies. Doesn't this stick to your brain that your always at some sort of risk here unless the company has a strong foundation or proven innovations over and over again?

Ask yourself this what long term accolades have any of these low cost tuners or newly developed fancy tuning shops contributed to the tuning world? Nothing! MHP has really made the strongest mark on the AMG 63 platform and still has the best reputation and ZERO claims of broken drivelines or issues. Other larger companies like Kleeman and Renntech still hold their weight even though they haven't led the way in exceeding the performance levels here but I am just trying to make a point. Stick with reputation and forget fancy shops and bogus marketing and all the forum bandleaders who got free tunes and jack every thread with praise to jumpstart the new guys ego and marketing prowess. You know who you all are.

Thousands of views with massive replies on this thread but Fluid Motor has yet to disclose who is doing their tuning? Does anyone know who is doing their tuning? I certainly think we all should know after all of this back and forth nonsense.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Hey Mr detective,

Nice one owning 2 same red color AMGs buddy.. Now how g*y is that?
You watch your dirty mouth on public forums. FMU know exactly who I am and I AM the one TAKING legal action. I have read your previous inputs to this thread, the least I can say is that you are some laughable character.

I have not insulted anyone to have my thread vanished. All I stated was facts and I was ready to provide proofs until I got into a semi-agreement with Fluid about the matter. ref - page 8. If every un happy customer's thread needs to vanish because of some monkey like yourself (no offense to the monkey ) , then what kind of world we would be living in?
Now slap yourself.
This sums it up! Just some jacka$$ playing on the computer. You are vry ignorant as well. The green shows what kind of class you have, or actually how jealous you are of other people since you drive a 80,000 mile ran out C class. The red shows how ignorant you are. How can someone enter into an agreement with someone they still don't know! Do yourself a favor and find that rock you live under and go their QUICK!
Old 10-06-2011, 08:25 AM

AMG63
This sums it up! Just some jacka$$ playing on the computer. You are vry ignorant as well. The green shows what kind of class you have, or actually how jealous you are of other people since you drive a 80,000 mile ran out C class. The red shows how ignorant you are. How can someone enter into an agreement with someone they still don't know! Do yourself a favor and find that rock you live under and go their QUICK!

It also shows how fair you and other people are in their judgement about others. You highlight my words when I was defending myself from some random dude calling me ****er, Moron, etc. Since the beginning of this thread you have been on my case, trying your best to make me look like a liar. I just hope someone will do this to you one day so that you know how it feels man.

I truly regret posting in here because of this forum-bullying.
I am sorry I do not have 10000 posts. I am also sorry i spoke my mind.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fluid MotorUnion complete failure!