C63 AMG owners gift from MB?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 07:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Cars.
C63 AMG owners gift from MB?

Does AMG send out yearly gifts for your car? When I had my BMW, I got a picture of my car for the first year anniversary, then they sent me a CF pen for my second year anniversary. Just interested to see if MB does it also. If they don't we know what measures BMW is going through to make sure they have satisfied customers.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB
I'm not sure if there are any gifts from MB.

On a different note, congratulations on the 12' Coupe, that sounds awesome. Are you driving it yet?
Old 11-16-2011, 07:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars.
Originally Posted by SonnyakaPig
I'm not sure if there are any gifts from MB.

On a different note, congratulations on the 12' Coupe, that sounds awesome. Are you driving it yet?
Hmm, BMW really goes through a lot of trouble to keep their customers. No wonder they're selling so many cars.

Thanks! Not yet. I had to cancel my order with dealer #1 because they were telling me it would be built in January and I would get it in April!

Dealer #2 is only ~20 minutes away so I went there and they have an open slot and I should get it late February or early March! The only thing that I need to do is pick which color I want. Diamond white or Pearl Blue. I haven't seen the blue and that's what scares me! There's a shade of blue on the M3 that looks purple in the sunlight and I don't want that!
Old 11-16-2011, 07:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MB
Originally Posted by -=Hot|Ice=-
Hmm, BMW really goes through a lot of trouble to keep their customers. No wonder they're selling so many cars.

Thanks! Not yet. I had to cancel my order with dealer #1 because they were telling me it would be built in January and I would get it in April!

Dealer #2 is only ~20 minutes away so I went there and they have an open slot and I should get it late February or early March! The only thing that I need to do is pick which color I want. Diamond white or Pearl Blue. I haven't seen the blue and that's what scares me! There's a shade of blue on the M3 that looks purple in the sunlight and I don't want that!
I'm sure you're excited. It's hard to wait, I imagine.

I love Blue cars, but the capri blue, for instance, is nice, but it seems to have some of that purple shade to it. It's not really midnight blue enough for me. Although, it's still nice.

I don't know what Pear Blue is. I would have to check it out. Personally, I would opt for the Diamond white, that shade looks awesome on the coupe.

In my experience with MB, I don't feel the love per se, but I like their cars, so I drive them.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars.
Originally Posted by SonnyakaPig
I'm sure you're excited. It's hard to wait, I imagine.

I love Blue cars, but the capri blue, for instance, is nice, but it seems to have some of that purple shade to it. It's not really midnight blue enough for me. Although, it's still nice.

I don't know what Pear Blue is. I would have to check it out. Personally, I would opt for the Diamond white, that shade looks awesome on the coupe.

In my experience with MB, I don't feel the love per se, but I like their cars, so I drive them.
Diamond white it is! Time to email the Sales Adviser with my decision. I'm sorry, it's called Lunar Blue. If it was Midnight Blue, I'd get that color but you're right! Online pics show a hue of purple in the sun! Thank you for the help.

Also, It's just another marketing scam from BMW. This is how they impress their customers into buying another BMW. The new C63 sold me the second I laid eyes on it! The wait is going to be killer!!!

Last edited by -=Hot|Ice=-; 11-16-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 CTS-V
I agree, Diamond White is absolutely stunning.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MB
Hey, glad I can help.
Old 11-16-2011, 07:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!
If I was to buy another C63, it would most definitely be Diamond White!! That color has so much depth to it and it's also quite rare.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:46 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2017 AMG C43
Does AMG send out yearly gifts for your car? When I had my BMW, I got a picture of my car for the first year anniversary, then they sent me a CF pen for my second year anniversary. Just interested to see if MB does it also. If they don't we know what measures BMW is going through to make sure they have satisfied customers.
I just received some sort of AMG board game, not sure if this only happens in Australia though
Old 11-16-2011, 10:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cee Fiddy Five
Originally Posted by AMG-010
I just received some sort of AMG board game, not sure if this only happens in Australia though

Can we get some pics?
Old 11-16-2011, 10:39 PM

2009 C63 ///Amg
last year i got a 100 dollar giftcard to saks off fifth dept store from MB, along with a little AMG hardcover book
Old 11-17-2011, 12:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 107 Likes on 75 Posts
2018 AMG GTR, 2017 GLS63, 2019 C63s
A $100 gift card, a flashlight, pens, nice books, dvd and brochures, posters, VIP invite to LA auto show before opening every year, AMG drive day, Free basic AMG academy day. What the hell more can they do??? I got only one issue of the M whatever magazine when I bout my M3 and that was that.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
AMG GLC63. Audi R8
MBZ sends me a gift ever year, a large bill from their service department.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars.
Originally Posted by DuaneC63
MBZ sends me a gift ever year, a large bill from their service department.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 C63 AMG, 2012 C300 4matic, 2008 E92 M3
I got a year and 2nd year anniversary gift from BMW aside from the welcome gift. I didn't get one after that.
I haven't received anything from MBZ yet. Not even the supposedly free Basic AMG driving course. I even have to email them about giving me access to the AMG owners site since my VIN # is not found when I tried to register online. It is already 5 weeks since the delivery of my 2012 C63 and enjoying every moment I am driving it. Wait and see.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 516 Likes on 432 Posts
07 E63 AMG, 10 C63 AMG, 07 E63 Designo, 07 E350, 09 C300, 07 C230
AMG Private Lounge

If your looking for gifts from Mercedes-AMG, maybe you should joined the Mercedes-Benz Club of America. I get stuff all the time, thru events and gatherings from the club. And as far as AMG goes, I've received AMG license plates, ball caps, posters, polo shirt, AMG jersey and AMG book containing a DVD and history of AMG. You guys really need to join the AMG Private Lounge; http://www.mercedes-amg.com/privatelounge They also give out gifts for the most posts during the month, offer discounts to the AMG Academy, etc. Check it out.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:18 AM
GMW

2013 ML63 AMG PP
I got a Christmas card on my first Christmas after buying the car.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
'10 C63
2 amg cars... no gifts by mail... unless you count the coupons and such they gave me with my manual when purchasing the car... joined the mbz club for a year, i felt it was a waste of money... nothing really interesting...
Old 11-17-2011, 03:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 516 Likes on 432 Posts
07 E63 AMG, 10 C63 AMG, 07 E63 Designo, 07 E350, 09 C300, 07 C230
I can say that in my chapter of MBCA, besides the President, I'm the only other AMG owner that shows up at the events. I don't feel that it's a waste of money. We have DIY events, drives, meetings, dinners, autocross events, etc. I really enjoy what my chapter offers, although it would be nice to see a few more AMGs. And the various dealerships, that we are associated with give out freebies all the time. I have recieved numerous stuff from Golf size umbrellas, watches, mugs, pens, t-shirts, etc. I also volunteer to coordinate AMG events for the dealership. I'm a huge AMG enthusiasts, and always networking.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:56 PM

Basing from my observations and as a current PCA and BMWCA member, it looks like MBCA is not as widely popular as compared to PCA and BMWCA. The BMWCA is widely accepted to a lot of Bimmer drivers specially M drivers. They even have some close relationship with BMW USA. They give rebates when you buy or lease a new BMW if you been a member for at least a year prior to buying/leasing the car.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
'10 C63
Originally Posted by Yuille36
I can say that in my chapter of MBCA, besides the President, I'm the only other AMG owner that shows up at the events. I don't feel that it's a waste of money. We have DIY events, drives, meetings, dinners, autocross events, etc. I really enjoy what my chapter offers, although it would be nice to see a few more AMGs. And the various dealerships, that we are associated with give out freebies all the time. I have recieved numerous stuff from Golf size umbrellas, watches, mugs, pens, t-shirts, etc. I also volunteer to coordinate AMG events for the dealership. I'm a huge AMG enthusiasts, and always networking.
i'm sure it's great if i had the time to be more involved in everything... but for me it was a waste... i didn't mean to offend... and besides, i'm not in it for the free gifts... i love my car and the enjoyment i've gotten out of my AMG
Old 11-17-2011, 05:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars.
Originally Posted by Choy
I got a year and 2nd year anniversary gift from BMW aside from the welcome gift. I didn't get one after that.
I haven't received anything from MBZ yet. Not even the supposedly free Basic AMG driving course. I even have to email them about giving me access to the AMG owners site since my VIN # is not found when I tried to register online. It is already 5 weeks since the delivery of my 2012 C63 and enjoying every moment I am driving it. Wait and see.
Congrats on the C63, I'm leaving the BMW family as well into my first MB.

I always thought that BMW did it to try and keep their customers by 'ooing and ahhing' them. I wonder why MBZ won't adopt something like that. I'm not in it for the gifts, it's just interesting that MBZ won't do something like that. I got a CF pen when I had my 3 series, and a USB for the 5er, and 6er.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:38 PM

Congrats on the C63, I'm leaving the BMW family as well into my first MB.

I always thought that BMW did it to try and keep their customers by 'ooing and ahhing' them. I wonder why MBZ won't adopt something like that. I'm not in it for the gifts, it's just interesting that MBZ won't do something like that. I got a CF pen when I had my 3 series, and a USB for the 5er, and 6er.
Yup same observations also. As I mentioned from my previous post, even the BMWCA has a close relationship with BMW USA. I also noticed that there are more Bimmer enthusiasts that join actively in the club. There are small gestures from BMW that makes you feel special. I just bought 2 MB for the past month and I haven't received any letter or call from MBZ for thanking me for the business.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
AMG GLC63. Audi R8
Basing from my observations and as a current PCA and BMWCA member, it looks like MBCA is not as widely popular as compared to PCA and BMWCA. The BMWCA is widely accepted to a lot of Bimmer drivers specially M drivers. They even have some close relationship with BMW USA. They give rebates when you buy or lease a new BMW if you been a member for at least a year prior to buying/leasing the car.
Might be that the average age of MBZ buyers is over 50. The MBZ fun run I've been on was with the SLK club of Socal (good bunch of guys to let an old dude in a 4 door run with them). PCA has something going on every month.

Last edited by DuaneC63; 11-18-2011 at 02:33 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars.
Yup same observations also. As I mentioned from my previous post, even the BMWCA has a close relationship with BMW USA. I also noticed that there are more Bimmer enthusiasts that join actively in the club. There are small gestures from BMW that makes you feel special. I just bought 2 MB for the past month and I haven't received any letter or call from MBZ for thanking me for the business.

Congrats on both cars! How do you like the switch? A letter thanking you showing some appreciation never hurt anyone. I mean, look at Bimmerpost.com, it is much more active then this site. BMW has more of a following because advertises performance and handling while MB advertises luxury and safety. If you notice, many new M3 owners are 16 year old's with a car that daddy bought them. They really don't know what anything else is.

Originally Posted by DuaneC63
Might be that the average age of MBZ buyers is over 50. The MBZ fun run I've been on was with the SLK club of Socal (good bunch of guys to let an old dude in a 4 door run with them). PCA has something going on every month.
The average age of a 3 series buy is 40 but the younger folks also tend to buy BMW's for their performance.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C63 AMG owners gift from MB?