C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

ECU Tuning Group | Mercedes Benz C63 AMG ECU Upgrade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 03:08 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ECU Tuning Group | Mercedes Benz C63 AMG ECU Upgrade

Through the performance software, we were able to increase power for the Mercedes Benz C63 AMG by an astounding 80hp & 66lbs tq (over stock) to the wheels. Like every other vehicle we have reprogrammed, no physical alterations were made ie. intake, exhaust, headers, etc. Once the vehicle is reprogrammed, exhaust is considerably deeper and louder in 2nd and 3rd gear, power is widely available throughout the rpm band, hesitation and flat spots are smoothed out, and speed limiter is removed. Typically, more power can be achieved by replacing the cats with high flow 200 cell race cats.

This car is just like a black series in every way: pull off, midrange, and top end. One customer even covered a quarter mile in 12.1 seconds solely from the ECU upgrade.

Please inquire about any Mercedes Benz model. Details will be presented upon request.

Please contact the sales department for any questions or concerns.

Please obey all traffic laws. ECU Tuning Group does not encourage speeding.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Is this your own tune or are you guys a distributor for Singh Tuning?
Old 11-17-2011, 03:57 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

ECU Tuning Group is formerly known as Singh Autosport. At heart, we will always be Singh Autosport. ECU Tuning Group just better defines the company's service.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by _AMG_
Is this your own tune or are you guys a distributor for Singh Tuning?
A quick google search and review of their website suggests this is the old Singh Autosport company re-entering the market under a different name. The ETG website mentions Jags as the owner.

Interesting...
The following users liked this post:
Diamndj (08-18-2016)
Old 11-17-2011, 03:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
I see, thanks for the clarification.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by sales@ECU Tuning Group
ECU Tuning Group is formerly known as Singh Autosport. At heart, we will always be Singh Autosport. ECU Tuning Group just better defines the company's service.
Was this tune developed by Techtec or one you created in house?
Old 11-17-2011, 04:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 61 Likes on 52 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic C63!!
I don't believe Singh is a distributor of Techtec tunes. When I spoke with them, Techtec made it a point to clarify that even before we began our conversation.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by I am Jeff
I don't believe Singh is a distributor of Techtec tunes. When I spoke with them, Techtec made it a point to clarify that even before we began our conversation.
Ok, just seems odd then why the graph posted is the same one used by MHP that we know partners with Techtec for tuning.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by xtyper
Ok, just seems odd then why the graph posted is the same one used by MHP that we know partners with Techtec for tuning.
That's very strange. I didn't even notice that when I was looking at the graph. Maybe ETG might chime in on this and speak further on that.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:20 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

We have never heard of MHP. Jags (owner) just sent a text to the owner of Techtec and he's never heard of MHP. We have been in the industry since 1991 and we know a lot of people within it.

In fact, we were the first company to introduce this tune to North America.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
We have never heard of MHP. Jags (owner) just sent a text to the owner of Techtec and he's never heard of MHP. We have been in the industry since 1991 and we know a lot of people within it.

you guys have never heard of MHP ????

are you guys going to be part of Techtec USA ?
Old 11-18-2011, 04:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 E63 AMG

How can Techtec never have heard of MHP (Modernhorsepower)??? It is common knowledge around here that MHP sources their tunes (at least for C63) from this well-respected vendor.

And how can ECU Tuning Group, formerly Singh Autosport, never have heard of MHP??? I have no doubt that Jags knows Andy, the owner of MHP.

There must be a big misunderstanding here.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
something sounds shady here
Old 11-18-2011, 05:16 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

No, we have never heard of them. From the years we have been in the industry, we know all the good tuners and the bad tuners. The owner of Techtec is very close friends with the owner of ETG. We are NOT Techtec USA.

Listen, I spoke to Jags and he has a close relationship with the owner of Techtec. Techtec has not heard nor has any relationship with MHP. This is from the owner of Techtec himself. The only other tuner in North America that we have respect for is Renntech. If it still needs to be cleared up, we can fly and meet at the headquarters of Techtec and have a open conversation.

We are not here to bicker. I know you guys keep asking us, but can we please get over this now?? ECU Tuning Group has never heard of MHP. Techtec has never heard of MHP.

We don't have anything against MHP. We're just stating that ETG and Techtec have never heard of them. In the end, we wish the best of luck to MHP.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 E63 AMG
No, we have never heard of them. From the years we have been in the industry, we know all the good tuners and the bad tuners. The owner of Techtec is very close friends with the owner of ETG. We are NOT Techtec USA.

Listen, I spoke to Jags and he has a close relationship with the owner of Techtec. Techtec has not heard nor has any relationship with MHP. This is from the owner of Techtec himself. The only other tuner in North America that we have respect for is Renntech. If it still needs to be cleared up, we can fly and meet at the headquarters of Techtec and have a open conversation.

We are not here to bicker. I know you guys keep asking us, but can we please get over this now?? ECU Tuning Group has never heard of MHP. Techtec has never heard of MHP.

We don't have anything against MHP. We're just stating that ETG and Techtec have never heard of them. In the end, we wish the best of luck to MHP.
Sorry, but I don't think we can move past this subject that easily since the statements you make are a direct contradiction to this board's current understanding of the MHP/Techtec relationship. I am not trying to start any drama here, just trying to figure out what's going on.

Also, to be marketing a tuning product here and say you have never heard of MHP is very surprising. That's like Pepsi introducing themselves and saying, "Who's Coca-Cola?" I'm no businessperson, but I've got to think that the success of a business depends heavily on its understanding and awareness of the competition.

Last edited by xtyper; 11-18-2011 at 05:34 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
Sorry, but I don't think we can move past this subject that easily since the statements you make are a direct contradiction to this board's current understanding of the MHP/Techtec relationship. I am not trying to start any drama here, just trying to figure out what's going on.

Also, to be market a tuning product here and say you have never heard of MHP is very surprising. That's like Pepsi introducing themselves and saying, "Who's Coca-Cola?" I'm no businessperson, but I've got to think that the success of a business depends heavily on it's understanding of it's competition.
i agree....sounds like someones covering something up . i know for a fact that Pascal and Andy know each other very well . seeing as how MHP is part of TECHTEC USA , something is a little strange here . there should be someone responding on this thread that will clear things up
Old 11-18-2011, 06:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Also, to be marketing a tuning product here and say you have never heard of MHP is very surprising. That's like Pepsi introducing themselves and saying, "Who's Coca-Cola?" I'm no businessperson, but I've got to think that the success of a business depends heavily on its understanding and awareness of the competition.

That's very interesting considering the fact that I've spoken with the owner of Eurotek and they knew who MHP is. I was kind of surprised by how they brought up Singh Autosports without me mentioning of them. They were very specific in stating that they do not sell their tunes to Singh and that there is a rumor spreading around. I'm interesting in knowing more about the MHP dyno chart.

Last edited by I am Jeff; 11-18-2011 at 07:06 PM. Reason: re-checked my emails.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:47 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

That's very interesting considering the fact that I've spoken with the owner of Techtec and they knew who MHP is.
What language did you speak to him in?
Old 11-18-2011, 06:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2008 BS
LOL...this is going to be good....interested to hear the answer on this one.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

English? I spoke with Anthony and Phil at Eurotek.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:16 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

English? I spoke with Anthony and Phil at Eurotek.
I am confused here. Did you speak to the owner of Techtec or one of their worldwide dealers?

Also, I find it very interesting that you changed your original post claiming you spoke to the owner of Techtec and now you are saying Eurotek.

Also, for those unaware of who Eurotek is, they are one of Techtec dealers.

Last edited by sales@ECU Tuning Group; 11-18-2011 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Misspell
Old 11-18-2011, 07:18 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Jeff, are you MPH representative?

Can't we all just get along here?
Old 11-18-2011, 07:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I am confused here. Did you speak to the owner of Techtec or one of their worldwide dealers?

Also, I find it every interesting that you changed your original post claiming you spoke to the owner of Techtec and now you are saying Eurotek.

Also, for those unaware of who Eurotek is, they are one of Techtec dealers.
No confusion, I typed the original response based on recollection. I rechecked my emails and they were from Eurotek/Techtec. (TechTec USA info@techtecusa.com ) I even stated that I rechecked my emails as the reason for changing of my post.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'16 GTS Solar
Buckle up...
Old 11-18-2011, 07:29 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

To all those who are interested.... sorry to the guys that aren't.

Pascal and I are friends and are also from the same social circle. Singh Autosport was started in the US in December 2003 and has been in the UK since 1991. In that time, we have got to know a lot of tuners and suppliers of tuning tools. I just want to clarify that I have not heard of MPH or have any affiliation with them. I don't know or have even met 'Andy'.

If it comes down to the facts, I can fly to Germany at any given time and meet 'Andy' there and we can have an open discussion about who knows who (childish I know). I say it now and I’ll say it again.... I don't know them. If someone would like to discuss this in person here in the US, they can fly into Van Nuys airport and we can discuss it personally.

If this discussion has to go further, can MHP please join in on this conversation. As a matter of fact, why haven't MHP joined in already?

So here you have it, from the owner of ECU Tuning Group himself.

Jags

P.S. I hope I have explained this well. Any questions you can reach me at (877) 813 9700 x 5

I still can't believe that I'm sitting here writing this. What would you members and viewers like to hear? I'm confused.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ECU Tuning Group | Mercedes Benz C63 AMG ECU Upgrade