Old 01-12-2012, 02:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 c63
best looking spare tire around
Old 02-11-2012, 01:53 AM
FBG

2011 C63
Great Video. So Power to rubber ratio? I don't want to beat a dead horse but there has to be some logic behind the size of our rear tires. I mean the Germans do everything for a reason right? What is the answer?

Would wider tires be superfluous?

I feel like the kid in the tootsie pop ad talking to the owl.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:50 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG Coupe P31
Originally Posted by hyperion667
does anyone else find english accents to be incredibly annoying??
man i used live with a brit from Birmingham and he was the most offensive block on earth lol. spit food ever where at lunch, never wore right gaurd and was the loudest walker i new. stomp stomp stomp stomp, im a bloody brit, stomp stomp stomp.....spit food all over you, stomp, every one is stupid, stomp stomp stomp, jaguar this jaguar that. stomp stomp stomp......oh god i hate brits. ive never seen so much food spit all over the table by someone that claimed to be so proper. god damn the brits. sorry, im just a bit bitter for some of my......oh god i could go own forever.

brush your teeth and for god sake, walk quieter and put on some god damn deodorant for s|-|it sake.

jesus christ
Old 02-11-2012, 03:22 AM
FBG

2011 C63
Stomped

Originally Posted by CELLryuu
man i used live with a brit from Birmingham and he was the most offensive block on earth lol. spit food ever where at lunch, never wore right gaurd and was the loudest walker i new. stomp stomp stomp stomp, im a bloody brit, stomp stomp stomp.....spit food all over you, stomp, every one is stupid, stomp stomp stomp, jaguar this jaguar that. stomp stomp stomp......oh god i hate brits. ive never seen so much food spit all over the table by someone that claimed to be so proper. god damn the brits. sorry, im just a bit bitter for some of my......oh god i could go own forever.

brush your teeth and for god sake, walk quieter and put on some god damn deodorant for s|-|it sake.

jesus christ
I guess while we are on the topic.....

I once did a semester at University College in Oxford and I went to a crew regatta and I was speaking to an attractive middle aged women - I had about 8 "Pim's Cup," cocktails and felt chatty. I mentioned that I was from the United States and she then asked me what I was doing at Oxford. I said I was studying the American Revolution from the British Perspective. She looked at me in horror, like I just dropped my pants and took a crap on the lawn, and said "we don't talk about those things here." I was totally stunned. She ignored me after that. I felt like a leper, but then immensely proud that I was American and our victory still caused so much discomfort. As I was in a summer program July 4th was soon celebrated and I made a point of drunkenly shouting "Down With King George," at every opportunity.

Everybody looked so tired, pale, and oily. I did not really understand that. But, they are a hell of an ally and have produced some excellent t.v. shows.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:47 AM

Received 43 Likes on 35 Posts
2015 E400 Coupe
Originally Posted by Chocofishez
Well he can certainly drive. That looks like a lot of fun. I'd be in the grass for sure though.

I'd really really like him to go the other way and put some 275s on and drive it back to back with the M3. I suspect he'd learn what most of us know already - that it's the M3's greater mechanical grip that gives it the handling edge that so many journalists swoon over.... but the game can be changed with a simple swap of tires. The M3 has 265s on the rear with a 414hp - 295 ft/lb motor. At 481hp - 444ft/lbs the C63s wouldn't match that mechanical grip even with 275s but I think it would be enough to push it over the edge when it comes to reviews.
I agree.