New headers - Gintani or Cargraphics?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 12:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Anything W/4Wheels
Originally Posted by dodger63
Hagi, I consider you a friend but I want to ask you a question, not to long ago you would state on this forum, buy mhp they are the best... Now you removed them from your Sig which i understand you've stated you don't want to advertise for Andy because of a issue with the Ecu tune and the fact that at the time the company that was doing the tuning used epoxy to protect there ip. So be it

I have one question why with all the bad taste in your mouth and down talk of the product of late why wouldn't you remove the headers and sell them and use a different companies all together preferably the cheapest ones cause they are all the same? I'd be more then happy to help you remove and reinstall a new set
Mike you know why I have a bad taste in my mouth bc Andy like to rub **** in ppls faces and his getting it rite back this way.

You wanna help me take the headers off no problem I'll put my stock exhaust back on but we need someone to weld the resonator to the back half
Old 01-17-2012, 12:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Anything W/4Wheels
Originally Posted by Merc63
Ya me too, did the install with my pops and a AMG tech. We had to remove the motor mount heat shields to get the headers on.. No big dealllll.

LOL, he must be bitter. MHP had some questionable **** going on with the ECU's, I'd give them a try now... But their headers are the best IMO, along with their customer service. I've dealt with a lot of after market companies and few have come close to Andy's level of communication.

Your rite it's no big deal that's why I did the install my self instead of paying to install then again. If I was worried about it I would of sent them back.

The whole point of this to me was that 430badbenz try saying other wise.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by mthis
Your rite it's no big deal that's why I did the install my self instead of paying to install then again. If I was worried about it I would of sent them back.

The whole point of this to me was that 430badbenz try saying other wise.

I know I got your back. Those shields had to come off.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by Merc63
I know I got your back. Those shields had to come off.
i agree with both of you that the shields had to be removed but he tells the OP like it was some sort of major mod . he even told the OP to get the cheapest ones out there but he continues to run the MHP headers , even though he won't admit it . you even said that the MHP headers are the best out there , which i will agree with you 100% .
Old 01-17-2012, 11:12 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
This is dragging us no where. Sort out issues somewhere else please and stop making people hate this forum because of a lot of bad mouthing.

Let the man decide what to get. Many on this forum will assure you that MHP LT headers is one of the best manufactured headers that's if wasn't the best and lot witnesses. I'm not advertising nor a fan boy, I'm saying a fact with proven results.

Thank you
Old 01-17-2012, 02:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Anything W/4Wheels
Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ
i agree with both of you that the shields had to be removed but he tells the OP like it was some sort of major mod . he even told the OP to get the cheapest ones out there but he continues to run the MHP headers , even though he won't admit it . you even said that the MHP headers are the best out there , which i will agree with you 100% .
I'm not saying they sux just saying there other out there that do the same but cheaper like caragraphic ect
And I have his headers bc I got a good deal at the time bc I would have never paid over 3k for them.
Old 01-17-2012, 04:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Sirex63
This is dragging us no where. Sort out issues somewhere else please and stop making people hate this forum because of a lot of bad mouthing.

Let the man decide what to get. Many on this forum will assure you that MHP LT headers is one of the best manufactured headers that's if wasn't the best and lot witnesses. I'm not advertising nor a fan boy, I'm saying a fact with proven results.

Thank you
You bet. It is equal parts comical and pathetic that some here have the self-presumed moral authority to attempt to browbeat another into removing parts from his car for any reason...GMAFB. If this is the last thread of its kind (and it won't be with this crew) it couldn't be soon enough.