C63 coupe - need help with the color

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 01:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63C
C63 coupe - need help with the color

Hi Guys,

I've had C350 4MATIC for almost 2 years now and since my lease is due soon, I decided to place an order on C63 coupe. However, I can't make an exact decision on which color to get. Right now the order is on palladium silver and black/red seats. Tenorite grey and is also on my mind because I like a nice contrast my black. (chrome trims, rims grill, roof and carbon acccents) Also, I'm thinking black because I'm quite obsessed with black to be honest. (I've posted the photo of my current car below) What do you guys think of black out c-coupe? Any suggestions and opinions would be highly appreciative.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C63 AMG
I had Palladium silver on my C350 4MATIC and I loved the colour. The X83 interior would go well with it, but I think it is best suited for Obsidian black and Diamond White. I'd go with X11 Black/Black interior with Palladium or the porcelain leather, but that's my preference. From the looks of your C350, you'd probably be happier with Obsidian Black if you are going to murder it out. The two tone interior would match up with it better too. Just my two cents, take it with a grain of salt
Old 01-19-2012, 02:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diamond White C63 coupe + PP
Originally Posted by N1ck
Hi Guys,

I've had C350 4MATIC for almost 2 years now and since my lease is due soon, I decided to place an order on C63 coupe. However, I can't make an exact decision on which color to get. Right now the order is on palladium silver and black/red seats. Tenorite grey and is also on my mind because I like a nice contrast my black. (chrome trims, rims grill, roof and carbon acccents) Also, I'm thinking black because I'm quite obsessed with black to be honest. (I've posted the photo of my current car below) What do you guys think of black out c-coupe? Any suggestions and opinions would be highly appreciative.

Hi Nick,
I used to have a black C Class too. It looks sensational when it is clean. When the sun shines at a certain angle I could always see lots of swirl marks. I use Zaino polish but i could still see the swirl.

I have since owned 2 white C Class and the latest is the new C 63 Coupe. Now white is not as easy to maintain as I first thought. I can see every spec of dirt, so it is also high maintenance. I was told white is the new BLACK so I followed the trend.

They are just my thoughts and color choices are very personal

Diamond White with 16 spoke black Wheels. When the sun shines on it, it displays the pearl like sparkle. Just stunning

Old 01-19-2012, 07:11 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
M156
Steel Grey with black/red interior. Just saw one today looks great.