Sponsored by:

Where to look for used or CPO C63s?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 10:34 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C350 4matic coupe
Where to look for used or CPO C63s?

I'm within a couple months of getting a used C63 and was wondering if you guys know of good places to look online for them? I've been using autotrader.com and occasionally the MB website, but that's about it. Also, any tips or experiences from buying in another state? I'm in WA and most of the cars I've seen are East Coast (too far) or in Cali so I'd most likely have to go there to get what I want. I tried searching but no dice. Thanks for any advice.
Old 01-21-2012, 10:54 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by JohnnyUte
I'm within a couple months of getting a used C63 and was wondering if you guys know of good places to look online for them? I've been using autotrader.com and occasionally the MB website, but that's about it. Also, any tips or experiences from buying in another state? I'm in WA and most of the cars I've seen are East Coast (too far) or in Cali so I'd most likely have to go there to get what I want. I tried searching but no dice. Thanks for any advice.
I can help you find a great C63, out west, for a good price along with an extended warranty if you'd like. Carefully selected and inspected.

Just to MBWorld members in the last 12 months, I've delivered 2 S600's, 2 C55's, 2 CL600's, 2 S55's, an SL65, an E350, and more.

Email me at brucem105@comcast.net if you'd like more info.

Bruce
Becks Imports LLC