MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C63 AMG (W204) (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204-93/)
-   -   [Video]: C63 OE-tuned vs C63 Eurocharged tuned (https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/433608-video-c63-oe-tuned-vs-c63-eurocharged-tuned.html)

BAD430BENZ 02-06-2012 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by mthis (Post 5039878)
It's possible
1.5% is .8-1 sec off 60.130

Originally Posted by dodger63 (Post 5039985)
-3600 DA nough said!

:y thanks guys

the answer i got on BB was that maybe he learned to drive :nix:

Jons95c36amg 02-06-2012 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by dodger63 (Post 5039223)
Jon please some info backing up the weight difference between stock diff and stock lsd

I just did a search. Yes LSD is heavier then open differential.

Jons95c36amg 02-06-2012 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by mthis (Post 5039259)
It very obvious you don't know Jon

If u think dodger and propain and everyone that goes against Jon is wrong dig up his past post from 2-3yrs ago and u will see for u self.
Have a good one:y

See things like this just brings up anger. Remember your past here? When you got chewed up? Please lets not go there..:y

Jons95c36amg 02-06-2012 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by dodger63 (Post 5039647)
this is the futher thing from the truth the second you meet this whiny little annoying man you want to get away from him, I speak to a good dozen people that have met him from many different walks of life and they say the same things, local shops were he has purcgased tgings from don't want him back as a customer,

See another one. What does this got to do with my OP? I wonder why you were on suspension 3 times here.:nix:

BK63amg 02-06-2012 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg (Post 5038312)
Why are you taking this personal?:nix: When I posted the video I never mentioned your name just the tune. I never thought it would have this much attention. BTW why would I run you again? I proved my point.:y

I'm not taking anything personal, Jon. I don't have any illusions about my car being the fastest C63 in the world and it doesn't bother me that I "lost" what I understood to be a test run to compare our tunes (not a race.) With that said, I'm not sure what point you were trying to prove beyond using our run as fodder for more attention on the forums.

I'm a pretty low key person (I've spent time at the track with a number of the guys in this thread that would probably agree) and I'd prefer to not contribute to this cross-forum banter but your tendency to posture and embellish is pretty annoying. It's obvious that you get off on the attention you get from these threads - it's very important for you to be able to say you have the fastest "tune-only" C63. At the end of the day, it's just splitting hairs because in the real world we're talking about fractions of a second when comparing tunes. You seem more concerned with getting attention, approval and validation vis-a-vis your car. If that helps you sleep at night then by all means, knock yourself out.

Jons95c36amg 02-06-2012 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by hhughes1 (Post 5039587)
You do realize that installing a limited slip diff replaces the stock unit???

The difference in weight is negligible maybe a couple pounds at the most. What the drivers had for breakfast that morning would have about as much impact.

See there LSD is heavier.

Jons95c36amg 02-06-2012 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by BK63amg (Post 5040480)
I'm not taking anything personal, Jon. I don't have any illusions about my car being the fastest C63 in the world and it doesn't bother me that I "lost" what I understood to be a test run to compare our tunes (not a race.) With that said, I'm not sure what point you were trying to prove beyond using our run as fodder for more attention on the forums.

I'm a pretty low key person (I've spent time at the track with a number of the guys in this thread that would probably agree) and I'd prefer to not contribute to this cross-forum banter but your tendency to posture and embellish is pretty annoying. It's obvious that you get off on the attention you get from these threads - it's very important for you to be able to say you have the fastest "tune-only" C63. At the end of the day, it's just splitting hairs because in the real world we're talking about fractions of a second when comparing tunes. You seem more concerned with getting attention, approval and validation vis-a-vis your car. If that helps you sleep at night then by all means, knock yourself out.

I never did posture and embellish. Or say I have the fastest tune by the videos. It was a video comparison of different tunes. I never rubbed it in nor put your car down in any way. The OP was posted by someone I don't know. But another member posted our names. It couldve been any Eurocharged C63. I even credit that all tunes are about equal. Its a basic tune not much you could do with it. Now lets just enjoy our cars.:y

Merc63 02-06-2012 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by dodger63 (Post 5039655)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eSFM...e_gdata_player

This is classic Jon @ 20 seconds always has an excuse, anyone who knows him will understand

Sexy sweat pants.

dodger63 02-06-2012 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg (Post 5040467)
See another one. What does this got to do with my OP? I wonder why you were on suspension 3 times here.:nix:

So in your opinion me being on suspention 3 times discredites me from all conversations, cause I went around the curse sensors twice by writing things like "a$$" or "*****" Hahaha,, or cause I yelled at the old tirant of mb world brad publicly cause I waited 6 months for rotors....

Ok well either way,,,, please post your findings of the weight differents

I am Jeff 02-06-2012 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by dodger63 (Post 5040664)
So in your opinion me being on suspention 3 times discredites me from all conversations, cause I went around the curse sensors twice by writing things like "a$$" or "*****" Hahaha,, or cause I yelled at the old tirant of mb world brad publicly cause I waited 6 months for rotors....

Mike...I have the stock open diff in my garage right now, I'll bring it by RPM next time around to compare it with the weight. That should put an end to this BS. The stock open diff weighs a ton. I don't believe the LSD weighs any more.

BerBer63 02-06-2012 08:26 PM

ACG posted the weights in one of their old install threads. The quaife was a few lbs more than stock. Who cares, let this thread die...

Jons95c36amg 02-06-2012 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by dodger63 (Post 5040664)

We all have pasts. Lets stick to the OP. Do a search on LSD.

dodger63 02-06-2012 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by I am Jeff (Post 5040671)
Mike...I have the stock open diff in my garage right now, I'll bring it by RPM next time around to compare it with the weight. That should put an end to this BS. The stock open diff weighs a ton. I don't believe the LSD weighs any more.

I personally removed my stock open diff weighed it and weighed my queife diff, I no the weight difference between those 2 items. I'm just looking for Jon ti show me his research?

Jons95c36amg 02-06-2012 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by BerBer63 (Post 5040678)
ACG posted the weights in one of their old install threads. The quaife was a few lbs more than stock. Who cares, let this thread die...

Yes I knew it.

dodger63 02-06-2012 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg (Post 5040686)
Yes I knew it.

Your talking about the stock lsd not quife please post the weights that u found in your search

MB_Forever 02-06-2012 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Njovovic1 (Post 5038159)
I really dont get it why propain, dodger and some of u guys have so much againts Jon. I have been reading this forum for over a year now, and every now and then I came across a thread that has something to do with u guys bashing jon. And if he posts some record you go all the way to discredit him, but dont do the same for yourself. I just think that its you guys that need to grow up and get a life. Seriously. You think that if you own a c63 thats modded, that you achieved something that makes you better? It certainly seems so....

When Dodger broke record, it was all over the forum as if he did something incredible. And every single (for me not worth mentioning) achivement you brag about it all day long over here, but when this guy posts something you act like 10 years old. I really think most of you guys are just frustrated with yourself...get a women or something..a guy if u wish, just stop being dicks

If you have been reading this forum for a year now and still don't know why so many people tend to be against Jon, then I doubt you'll find the answer you seek. You may have to go back and read the many previous threads of Jon arguing with everybody else to understand. Lots of searching and lots of reading :y

Jon.... are you now convinced that removing the charcoal filters does help? I remember you were very against it when people suggested it and kept arguing that it produced a CEL?

Jons95c36amg 02-07-2012 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by MB_Forever (Post 5040751)
If you have been reading this forum for a year now and still don't know why so many people tend to be against Jon, then I doubt you'll find the answer you seek. You may have to go back and read the many previous threads of Jon arguing with everybody else to understand. Lots of searching and lots of reading :y

Jon.... are you now convinced that removing the charcoal filters does help? I remember you were very against it when people suggested it and kept arguing that it produced a CEL?

The charcoals are going back in. CEL does come on. I was right from the beginning. It might give me 10hp but not worth the light coming on. Very annoying.

Kaiba 02-07-2012 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by dodger63 (Post 5039655)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eSFM...e_gdata_player

This is classic Jon @ 20 seconds always has an excuse, anyone who knows him will understand

I lol'ed 10 minutes about that guy !

rory breaker 02-07-2012 08:03 AM

Which one is he?

OKOK I see everyone's point.

mthis 02-07-2012 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg (Post 5040458)
See things like this just brings up anger. Remember your past here? When you got chewed up? Please lets not go there..:y

I got chewed up lmao
I hope to see u at the event in May will talk there about who got chewed up and who's going to get.

ZephyrAMG 02-07-2012 03:13 PM

Common guys the forums are a place to brag, learn, tease a little, and trash talk just a smidgen...I think it's great everyone is talking about how great their cars are. I honestly think that deep down you guys could all grab a beer, talk war stories, mods, and give respect where due and all have a great time. No reason to hate each other soo much. Race, mod, talk, tease and learn. We are all enthusiasts...;)

ZephyrAMG 02-07-2012 03:15 PM

Remember the one HUGE thing that you all have in common, you guys all have the C63 AMG and have taken it to its limits. My hats of and much respect to ALL of you gentleman...

_AMG_ 02-07-2012 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG (Post 5041961)
Remember the one HUGE thing that you all have in common, you guys all have the C63 AMG and have taken it to its limits. My hats of and much respect to ALL of you gentleman...

+1 :cheers:

dodger63 02-07-2012 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG (Post 5041959)
Common guys the forums are a place to brag, learn, tease a little, and trash talk just a smidgen...I think it's great everyone is talking about how great their cars are. I honestly think that deep down you guys could all grab a beer, talk war stories, mods, and give respect where due and all have a great time. No reason to hate each other soo much. Race, mod, talk, tease and learn. We are all enthusiasts...;)

Your more then welcome to have a beer with Jon but as for me I would never,,

Jons95c36amg 02-07-2012 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG (Post 5041959)

The best post so far my friend!:y