My Sincere and Deepest Apologies to Weistec Engineering

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 08:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Originally Posted by jrcart
WTF are you smoking? Weistec includes a tune with blower system they sell, the OP chose to go his own route with another tune, now that the other tune/tunes are not working out he expects Weistec to be at his service and bail him out? Let me guess, you're a democrat, right? People need to learn how to be accountable for their decisions and actions and be prepared to pay the price when things go wrong. As I posted earlier if I was Weistec I wouldn't touch this thing, who knows what kind of damage the motor, blower or drivetrain might have suffered. There are huge risks if Weistec now retunes his car, if the motor pops all people are going to see is that Weistec tuned the car then it popped, would you take that type of risk in whatever line of business you are in?
Nice touch
Old 03-28-2012, 08:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
I like this thread, seems that more and more people have seen Andy for what his is and have stopped drinking the kool-aid. I love it!
Old 03-28-2012, 09:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by Zod
That you so quickly jumped from die hard supporter of your old tune from techtec, which you also promoted as MHP. I asked you before that there was a time when you did actully state it in your sig as techtec, but then changed it to MHP...you then said you got nothing out of it

but then i read things like this

Malicious Hidden Position!
clearly...no vested interest
I never had techtec in my sig ever, I jumped away so fast cause Theu were trying to take full credit for all the fastest 63s and the way they went about things in my opinion was wrong,

Time and money I'm speaking of is invested it our own cars from performance products to shipping cars around spending countless money at track events, don't just assume and make things up you will lose credibility and your fight will end quickly
Old 03-28-2012, 09:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
2014 Audi RS7
Jacob502,
I'll try to answer your comments with as much tact/fact and as little emotion as I can.

First off, I never said Sirex was a liar. I have said from the very beginning that there was much more to the story than he is telling and ask him(not you) to give us all the details.

You say in your post #77 "(I dont think he had an exhaust leak like you are saying)" so you don't know all the facts either. Neither of us was there so we are taking up someone else's offense which never turns out right. Sirex and Andy should be having this conversation, not on the forum. With what we know, he told Andy that he had an exhaust leak along with the fact that the C/F intakes were improperly installed. If thats not the truth then why did he tell him that? Thats all I'm asking.

Your list of lies, really??
When did Andy ever claim that the cams would produce 100HP? I was never told that and I don't think anyone else was either? He said from the very beginning he hoped they would produce 50-75HP which is exactly what they produce. My car dyno's 40-50rwhp more than it did prior to the cams so that was NOT a lie.

Have you never bought a computer and then six months later something faster and better came out on the market. Lets be real. In the age we live in electronics are changing daily. Andy somehow always had the best contacts to offer the best tunes and continues to today. How is that a lie?

He never claimed to write files. I think we all knew that so I'm not sure why you bring that up? He never did the programing that I was aware of. I believe someone always opened and tuned the ECU's, not Andy personally.

It came out later that Dave Kasper worked with Oliver/Evotech through a subsidiary of Evotech. How was he supposed to know that? It was Dave as far as he knew. Oliver/Evotech would never knowingly work with Andy. Not a lie.
The shift quality and speed does change. That is a transmission related upgrade/improvement and other tuners like Vath, Techtec, Eurotech, and others claim that to be a TCU change.

With the right solvent the epoxy can be removed and files upgraded or changed. Feel free to send Andy an ECU with epoxy and he'll be glad to clean it off for you as he's done for other customers.

Since all this started Andy sent his S/C file to Steve at Weistec and he verified it was spot on so its not a tune issue.

I could keep going also but I have a job that requires 60-80 hours of my time every week. I hope we can let this die and allow those individuals that are actually involved solve this challenge.

I'm not worried about my character or credibility. I tell the truth and if I don't know I ask. If I'm not sure then I do the research. I try not to get involved in issues like this but its frustrating when some people make accusations that are not correct. I have always been open and honest about my dealings with MHP and others here on the forum. I have no beef or problems with anyone that I know and if I do I apologize. May not always agree with someone but I try to be tactful and careful with my words.

Just as a last comment. Who produces L/T headers with the best performance numbers backing them on the market still today? Who is the only vendor who offers N/A cams that have documented data/improvements along with track data to support it?

Some of you may not like Andy or MHP but they are helping to move the market in the right direction. They offer products that compliment others like I am getting the Weistec transmission as we speak and I'll post results and be a Weistec supported.

Zod - until recently no one knew who the tuners were like Dave or Techtec because that was proprietary information. Asking why we didn't promote them is a little challenging when no one knew who they were??

As far as myself or the car being known by AMG you are welcome to visit the AMG Private lounge or talk to my dealers GM who talks to AMG frequently. They do watch what we are all doing and know us well.
Be safe and keep racing. I hope to be done with this thread as its already taken hours from my life I can't get back.
Old 03-28-2012, 10:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG
Thanks !
Old 03-28-2012, 11:01 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by Dads C63
Jacob502,
Since all this started Andy sent his S/C file to Steve at Weistec and he verified it was spot on so its not a tune issue.
Another reason why I believe you have no knowledge in this matter. Are you really Kieth or is this Andy using DAD's account?

I have spoken to Steven personally about this matter. And the "supercharged file" was not sent by Andy. It was sent to wesitec from PP-Performance. IT IS NOT A SUPERCHARGER FILE. if it was, sirex wouldnt be in this mess. the file is still at pp-performance shop and I assure you it doesnt work with the weistec blower. you can add that to the number of lies I listed. Andy told me via E-mail he conducted the read/write himself and that he is using the same files that MKB and vaeth are using. The 100rwhp figure gained from cams and heads were on his webpage for some time until he removed them. Alot of mbworld members do remeber this. By the way, I have breaking news for you. Andy is not the first to crack the camshaft files for the M156. Renntech did it before him in the USA, check this out:
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...lip-23436.html

This was back on november 2011, that was long before andy put the camshafts on your car and cracked the files for it. You can get the information from Moe "Mbforever" if you like. In addition, GAD motors in Germany have also been able to acess the camshaft files long before Andy did (well actually not him, his tuner).

regardless, the supercharger file that was sent to sirex63 wasnt a supercharger file. He lied about having a supercharger tune. I appreciate you replying back to me, but really you have nothing. facts are facts and Andy needs to have a solid honest buisness to win people's choices in this forum. you keep forgetting that sirex63 was a hardcore MHP guy and backed you up on everything and loved every MHP product, look what happened now?

Last edited by jacob502; 03-28-2012 at 11:03 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Great post Keith, you bring up alot of great points and facts.

I think what this boils down to is trial and error, Sirex wanted to push the envelope to try to squeeze a few more HP out of his Weistec system and thus sampled a couple tunes, lord knows I have tried a number of tunes on my car(6 or 7 now if you count my stock tune) along with a number of intakes(5 or 6 of them) along with countless other expensive parts that are accumulating in a pile in one of my garages, I know Keith probably has a similar pile in his garage as well. That being said Sirex can not expect Weistec to now bow at his feet and just retune his car like nothing happened.

Now this might sound a little harsh and heartless but if I were Weistec I would make an example out of Sirex. From a business point of view an example has to be made so that people are not running amuck letting every Tom, Dick and Harry with a laptap attempt to tune this system. I have said it several times already in this thread but we all know what the tone of the conversation would be if Sirex's motor blew up as a result of a bad tune...everyone would be looking at Weistec for answers and it would risk smearing their good name. Hopefully this situation will teach a few lessons. The good news is that an example has been made but no motors or blowers have popped. This is no different than MB voiding someones warranty or refusing to work on a heavily modded car, the risks outweigh the reward. Weistec has a lot more to lose in this situation than it has to gain by touch Sirex's tune again.

Sirex, I am sympathetic to your situation to a point, but you have to know that there are risks involved when you make decisions like you made. You have to be accountable for your own actions and not be looking to Weistec or others to bail your *** out when something does not go as planned. Earl, Keith and I are pushing our cars and motors to the absolute extreme limits, not to speak for Keith or Earl, but if one of us break something or pop a motor we are not going to point fingers, we are big boys and know the possible consequences of our actions, we have weighed the risks and rewards and we have all played out the worst case scenerio in our heads. $h!t happens man, that's life, now you have to deal with it.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 Audi RS7
Jacob,
You should know by now this is Keith and not Andy. Good grief, why attack me personally?

Once again, read my post. I never said MHP was the only tuner to offer cams. What did I say??

"Who is the only vendor who offers N/A cams that have documented data/improvements along with track data to support it? "

Why do you always have to spin my data and then go off on a tangent trying to refute a point I didn't make?

Last edited by Dads C63; 03-28-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 Audi RS7
Jim/JRCart,
Thank you for your supporting comments on this thread and you are spot on with your posts. You play big you have to pay big sometimes and you of all people would know that. Strange being on the same side of something, huh?
Old 03-28-2012, 11:45 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
Jacob,
You should know by now this is Keith and not Andy. Good grief, why attack me personally?

Once again, read my post. I never said MHP was the only tuner to offer cams. What did I say??

"Who is the only vendor who offers N/A cams that have documented data/improvements along with track data to support it? "

Why do you always have to spin my data and then go off on a tangent trying to refute a point I didn't make?
I do apologise about that. yes, you are correct you indeed never mentioned such a thing. However, the issue here is not about the camshafts. Good luck.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:01 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Originally Posted by dodger63
I never had techtec in my sig ever, I jumped away so fast cause Theu were trying to take full credit for all the fastest 63s and the way they went about things in my opinion was wrong,
The paragraph above just makes no sence....

1) Were they not the tuner?
2) Was the tune on your car not theirs?
3) Did you not state and praise that the tune was proven on the track and holds records?

Therefore they should take credit and you should give it to them, but you choose not to

You would rather credit the man, who is taking all the credit for others work...?!?!

While in the process leading other people to believe he did it...

Time and money I'm speaking of is invested it our own cars from performance products to shipping cars around spending countless money at track events, don't just assume and make things up you will lose credibility and your fight will end quickly
Why would you care if they got the upgraded tune for free?
How exactly does it effect you if you have no vested interest?

When you state credibility...well I was here before this entire section of the forum was made, before you even had a post count and i can tell you this...I do not promote a tuner/shop, nor do I market and help cross sell their products...can you state the same?

Jacob502,
I'll try to answer your comments with as much tact/fact and as little emotion as I can.

First off, I never said Sirex was a liar. I have said from the very beginning that there was much more to the story than he is telling and ask him(not you) to give us all the details.
Where did you get your info from then?
Were you there?

Your list of lies, really??
When did Andy ever claim that the cams would produce 100HP? I was never told that and I don't think anyone else was either? He said from the very beginning he hoped they would produce 50-75HP which is exactly what they produce. My car dyno's 40-50rwhp more than it did prior to the cams so that was NOT a lie.
How can you actually state that the man doesn't lie?
Even though there is a cyber paper trail of it all over on countless forums, which he so happens to be banned from.
  • He hasn't taken credit for other peoples work?
  • He hasn't lied about his tuning capabilities?
  • He hasn't tried to ruin other tuner business, by spreading false roamers and Creating fake account to promote his own product?
  • He does not re-sell other peoples work and re-band it as his?

Yes it seems they are all mad and lie, but he is a saint

It came out later that Dave Kasper worked with Oliver/Evotech through a subsidiary of Evotech. How was he supposed to know that? It was Dave as far as he knew. Oliver/Evotech would never knowingly work with Andy. Not a lie.
It was well known who the tuner was at some point way back, still did not change your position, nor did it change when he started to use techtec

With the right solvent the epoxy can be removed and files upgraded or changed. Feel free to send Andy an ECU with epoxy and he'll be glad to clean it off for you as he's done for other customers.
Why the hell use that kind of substance on property that is not yours in the first place?

No one knew about this until owners started having issues, or tried to re-tune their car and were left with a lifeless car, due to the ECU

Weistec stated this, really?
So if i were to go by your statement, he was using their file?

Who is the only vendor who offers N/A cams that have documented data/improvements along with track data to support it?
Really...are we talking about the cams that were on your car for a bit then taken out? (promotional purposes by any chance?)

The ones that were shipped out to customers, who bought them...only to be screwed by not having the right tune?

Are you saying this did not happen?

Zod - until recently no one knew who the tuners were like Dave or Techtec because that was proprietary information. Asking why we didn't promote them is a little challenging when no one knew who they were??
If i knew who they were, I would take a pretty good guess and say you did as well...am over seas for God sake and you were most likely the trial car. To claim that you did not know who they were seems rather odd no?

If I were to search now, i could possibly fill all 5 pages of this topic on how the fan base promoted your previous techtec tunes falsely promoted as MHP, as the greatest gift to ever grace the 63 platform, holding all records with verified and full track data.

Yet some how now, they are ok... . Why do i state this you ask..do you know how many times this cycle has happened when MHP claimed to have the best tunes and their newer ones are always better? am not just talking MB either...even though there is enough dirt on the various platfoums

Last edited by Zod; 03-28-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Zod
The paragraph above just makes no sence....

1) Were they not the tuner?
2) Was the tune on your car not theirs?
3) Did you not state and praise that the tune was proven on the track and holds records?

Therefore they should take credit and you should give it to them, but you choose not to
I agree with most of your post but not the part I quoted above. IMO unless a tuner is doing the work for free (as a sponsor) that tuner has no right to claim any of that persons feats or acomplishments as their own and has no right to put his name on those acoplishments and the customer has no obligation to post/advertise for that tuner.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:47 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
I agree with most of your post but not the part I quoted above. IMO unless a tuner is doing the work for free (as a sponsor) that tuner has no right to claim any of that persons feats or acomplishments as their own and has no right to put his name on those acoplishments and the customer has no obligation to post/advertise for that tuner.
Fair enough, that is the customers right, but is questionable when they start stating a line specifically for the tune in this case MHP V (i lost count), as that is false info and credits a benefactor.

A good example would be tuning companies that outsource their ECU tuning. When a record is broken you will see a list of parts provided by them, but when it comes to the ECU you will see the outsourced ecu tuners name next to it, why lie?

Give credit were it is due
Old 03-28-2012, 01:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by Zod
Fair enough, that is the customers right, but is questionable when they start stating a line specifically for the tune in this case MHP V (i lost count), as that is false info and credits a benefactor.

A good example would be tuning companies that outsource their ECU tuning. When a record is broken you will see a list of parts provided by them, but when it comes to the ECU you will see the outsourced ecu tuners name next to it, why lie?

Give credit were it is due
Were is it due to a company that's selling tunes through a third party, or to the person that's answered 100s of calls about this and that, or to the person that owns the car that's spent his own money, and works his but off to make the records,, or the guy that let's me use his shop tools and gives me advise every step of the way?? Maybe that doesn't make sense but before I give credit to a tuner that never wanted to be disclosed, ever never reached out when the crapl hit the fan, that one day came from under the woodwork and took all credit, Nah...

Tectech brought the c63 far with there tune now someone else brought us futher but.... They don't want to be disclosed either... So as of now Andy is the person company to get thanks,, the day that relationship ends and "they" want to take credit I hope the approach each "racer" record holder personally and try to reconsile unlike techtec
Old 03-28-2012, 02:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 Audi RS7
Zod,
Most of your comments about promoting someone elses products don't make sense to me so maybe I'm a little slow. I would think if a supplier is doing a great job you would want others to have the same products. If they work you tell people and visa versa.

If you were in this business and were reselling products that only you knew about you would not divuldge your sources. You would capitalize on that as long as you could. Thats why I don't understand your continued comments about praising a vendor behind the scenes. If you were offering a custom exhaust, would you offer the manufacturers name if the customer can go direct and you lose the sales?

Why the obsession with the tuners name being praised for their tune? Techtec/Dave stayed behind the scenes for a LONG time and as far as I know they wanted it that way. Honestly, I did not know who was doing the tunes nor did I care. Andy was the supplier and he was taking care of the tunes.

Yes, we had some unexpected problems with the cams and yes I put them in and out more than once. That was my choice and I paid for it. Did I complain, no. As jrcart has stated thats part of the price of being on the leading edge and getting the best stuff first. All you guys benefit from it so don't complain because I'm not.

Jacob/Zod,
After Sirex complained about the tune Andy did send it to Weistec to review and they said it was good. If you don't believe me then call Weistec yourself.

Hopefully this will end all this.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:25 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
The OP should contact Weistec directly. If they do not want to give you a tune then that is at their discretion and I'm sure they have their reasons for doing so (some of which were covered in this thread). All this arguing back and forth will do nothing for the OP's car and will just go in circles. Been around these boards long enough to have seen (and been involved in ) threads like this. It is fun though
Old 03-28-2012, 03:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Zod,
Most of your comments about promoting someone elses products don't make sense to me so maybe I'm a little slow. I would think if a supplier is doing a great job you would want others to have the same products. If they work you tell people and visa versa.

If you were in this business and were reselling products that only you knew about you would not divuldge your sources. You would capitalize on that as long as you could. Thats why I don't understand your continued comments about praising a vendor behind the scenes. If you were offering a custom exhaust, would you offer the manufacturers name if the customer can go direct and you lose the sales?

Why the obsession with the tuners name being praised for their tune? Techtec/Dave stayed behind the scenes for a LONG time and as far as I know they wanted it that way. Honestly, I did not know who was doing the tunes nor did I care. Andy was the supplier and he was taking care of the tunes.

Yes, we had some unexpected problems with the cams and yes I put them in and out more than once. That was my choice and I paid for it. Did I complain, no. As jrcart has stated thats part of the price of being on the leading edge and getting the best stuff first. All you guys benefit from it so don't complain because I'm not.

Jacob/Zod,
After Sirex complained about the tune Andy did send it to Weistec to review and they said it was good. If you don't believe me then call Weistec yourself.

Hopefully this will end all this.
Hey Kieth:

Although I understand your post

I do have one argument with it. That is, I would like to think that anyone that makes enough money to buy a MB, would also be smart enough to to do some research. IF they did, they could find the original version of MOST of Andy's parts, and pay LESS

I know that would be my option, but then again, people are people

Good luck with MORE new records and keep breaking them my friend
Old 03-28-2012, 04:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 Audi RS7
Originally Posted by MRAMG1
Hey Kieth:

Although I understand your post

I do have one argument with it. That is, I would like to think that anyone that makes enough money to buy a MB, would also be smart enough to to do some research. IF they did, they could find the original version of MOST of Andy's parts, and pay LESS

I know that would be my option, but then again, people are people

Good luck with MORE new records and keep breaking them my friend
I see you have two MB's. Do you research every purchase and buy direct?
MHP designed and sourced their own headers, exhaust, and cams. Of course they are not made by Andy personally but through profressional manufacturers he chose and contracted. I can't get them direct nor would I try. Besides the tune what are you referring to? I would have NO idea who to get a tune from IF I had the time to reseach it anyway. Why not buy from the company thats leading the pack?

Not sure what brought on your last post?
Old 03-28-2012, 05:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
I see you have two MB's. Do you research every purchase and buy direct?
MHP designed and sourced their own headers, exhaust, and cams. Of course they are not made by Andy personally but through profressional manufacturers he chose and contracted. I can't get them direct nor would I try. Besides the tune what are you referring to? I would have NO idea who to get a tune from IF I had the time to reseach it anyway. Why not buy from the company thats leading the pack?

Not sure what brought on your last post?
Just don't like paying mark up, ANY mark up

Did I mention ESPICALLY MB mark up.

Came from racing Fords for two decades, then BMW's, now MB.

Lets just say, beer budget, fine wine, and Dom

Good luck on your next track day
Old 03-28-2012, 09:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
I like this thread, seems that more and more people have seen Andy for what his is and have stopped drinking the kool-aid. I love it!
Andy is an effing turd with no moral or ethical compass. He has done more to promote discord and disharmony amongst members here than any single individual I know of, all for his own selfish gain. Is it personal with me...you bet. But this won't stop that b!tch, you'll see.

Last edited by bhamg; 03-28-2012 at 10:09 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Originally Posted by bhamg
Is it personal with me...you bet.
Really?

In all seriousness, IMHO, the interesting thing is that there are a handful of Andy/MHP detractors who're steadfast in their vigilance... like they've taken up trying to bury the guy as their own personal crusade(s) or something.

Which is really something, when you consider that (as best I can tell) Andy hasn't posted on MBW in over 2 years. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys are all still going strong when we're racing each other in wheelchairs.

Andy has his flaws (after all, we all do), but believe it or not he also has some good characteristics.

Back to the topic of this thread - hope the OP can get his supercharged M156 back to a point where he's happy with it. Investing all of that time/money into a vehicle to have it running around in limp mode can't be fun.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
^ He doesn't need to post Mr. Mouthpiece. See, I knew you'd be the Chosen One to follow up and sure enough, here you are. Really...
Old 03-29-2012, 11:13 AM

Mercedes C63 amg, Bmw X5,
So what some of you guys are saying is that the OP's car shouldnt get a tune from Weistec, because he tried few different tunes to try and squeeze few hp more? Thats fukin biggest BS I have ever seen. I am actually shocked that they wouldnt tune his car. I understand they he should lose his warranty and all and if anything goes wrong with the engine or supercharger they shouldnt be liable for it under any circumstances, BUT I strongly believe they should tune his car and make it work properly. I mean why not, they wont be responsible if anything goes wrong and it wont hurt their name either because everyone knows this guy had experimented with supercharger tunes before...
Old 03-29-2012, 11:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
......after going back to read all the crap i missed in the last couple of days , every one is fighting with each other . nothing is real shocking about that but where the hell is Sirex during all this ???????

seems like he has Jacob speaking for him but why can't he chime in ?
Old 03-29-2012, 12:03 PM

Mercedes C63 amg, Bmw X5,
IMHO this is complete BS from Weistec not to tune his car. This is pure provocation and regardless of what tune the OP tried to put on his car. He had every right to do so. He lost warranty with Weistec as a result, and thats more then enough. They should tune his car now. Tell me one good reason why not? Because they don't want other people to try and find a better tune for the system, so if they go and try to do that, they will be punished for it by not being allowed to have Weistec tune afterwards? I am sure it can be improved. In my eyes Weistec is trying to be a "tough guy". I don't understand why some people that have some money and a company that is good act like complete douchebags. The only thing it does is causes hatred and negative things. Anyone remembers at what happened Uwe Gemballa....it was his simple arrogance that got him killed. You see when you are in car tuning business you will get to meet all sorts of people (I can say for Europe) and you really don't wanna **** with few of them. And you sure don't wanna make an example of those few. What I want to say is that with the wrong person this kind of issues can get very ugly. Anyways good luck to the OP and I hope they do the right thing and give you a break=)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Sincere and Deepest Apologies to Weistec Engineering