C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Weistec new Bullet proof 722.9 transmission handles 1000 ft/lbs

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 07-10-2012, 08:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by Sirex63
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything gets good when you get back to the track in Fall.

Have you captured any pics of the broken axle ?
Nice pic in the sig.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CTS-V
Originally Posted by ecampbell
It's not about not being able to ask questions as that is how things progress. Propain makes statements and can't back them up. He has made statements such as

1. The company I keep
2. Spouting off about promised events
3. The high HP claims.

When pressed for proof he has none and rather Han be a man and say oops I was wrong, he simply goes onto a different topic.

Sorry about the axle but you must have know it was coming at some point.
I try not to get into the back and forth bickering but this thread was dead and Jim was simply bumping it to see if Keith made any progress with the trans upgrades. A simple request and you jumped on his post. I know there is a history between the both of you but this is ridiculous. Who cares if Jim, I, or anyone else have any intentions of buying these products, we all have a passion for cars and asking questions is a common practice on a forum.

Anyway, this is the second time I broke an axle. I attribute it the constant track abuse and I accept when things break. It's part of the game. All we can do is repair and move on.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63
Originally Posted by propain
I wish you would share more info here. I hear the build is looking good.
I will post results and experience here to be fair to Weistec. I think this forum is result orientated and not the path travelled.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by GeorgeSmooth
I will post results and experience here to be fair to Weistec. I think this forum is result orientated and not the path travelled.
I disagree. I think this forum enjoys the journey as well as long as it leads to a conclusion. There is nothing better than following a build from start to finish and seeing the result of all the hard work.

Either way, I look forward to it and I'm sure Weistec does as well. They deserve to get credit and show the results of their labor. Hopefully you will bring those results for them and the community.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Nice pic in the sig.
Thanks propain.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CTS-V
Originally Posted by RNS-11Z
Petro thanks for the info. I was looking at doing the same upgrade as you.

Could you confirm the following for me?
After the installation of new convertor and valve body the car ran slower down the 1/4 mile??what were your times and mph?

Thanks
H
Yes, the car was .2 to .3 and 2 to 3 mph slower in some pretty good April weather. This is no way a knock on the products because I truly believe it had to do with adaptation. I only put about a 100 miles on the car after install and prior to tracking it which was basically the 90 mile trip to Atco.

I drove the car pretty hard like I was told and returned to the track the following week. Made one clean pass, car was still slower but it felt much better than the prior week. Second pass the axle broke in two in the staging lanes.

Originally Posted by Sirex63
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything gets good when you get back to the track in Fall.

Have you captured any pics of the broken axle ?
Thanks for the kind words.

Sorry, I have no pictures. It happened at night and the car was towed to the dealer for repair.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CTS-V
Just to add to my previous post.

I've put about 1700 miles on the car since the trans upgrades and the shifts are lightning quick and the converter stalls as advertised. No error codes and no cel's after install. Drivability is similar to stock except for the slight feel of the stall speed on occasion.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by PetroC63

I've put about 1700 miles on the car since the trans upgrades and the shifts are lightning quick and the converter stalls as advertised. No error codes and no cel's after install. Drivability is similar to stock except for the slight feel of the stall speed on occasion.

Did you do the full tranny upgrade or just the Stall Converter and TCU?
Old 07-10-2012, 08:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2008 BS
Nope. I'm not making any deals with anyone with as little integrity as you. Post your chart and support your claim. You spent 10 posts ignoring 90% of what I posted asking me to support what I said. Now its my turn. I proved you claimed 1000 HP and 800+ WHP. Now support that claim or go away.

Now you are leaning from me? You couldn't possibly make yourself look any worse at this point. Best bet is just go away or post your chart and move on. I gave you about 10 chances to PM me and stop this public embarrassment but you insisted. Now deal with it.
So holding to your standard I should support my claim (which I have already done to a member of both this and the other forum. Why do you not hold yourself to the same standard and support your claim.

I even offered to post my dyno sheet once you have supported your claims. You called bull on me previously and I posted the dyno sheet. You should now I have the sheet to support this claim as well.

I sent you a pm and then you posted here you are in no rush to respond. You can't have it both ways...little boy. I suggest you don't respond any further to me and I will ignore you as well.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CTS-V
Did you do the full tranny upgrade or just the Stall Converter and TCU?
Converter and TCU only.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
So holding to your standard I should support my claim (which I have already done to a member of both this and the other forum. Why do you not hold yourself to the same standard and support your claim.

I even offered to post my dyno sheet once you have supported your claims. You called bull on me previously and I posted the dyno sheet. You should now I have the sheet to support this claim as well.

I sent you a pm and then you posted here you are in no rush to respond. You can't have it both ways...little boy. I suggest you don't respond any further to me and I will ignore you as well.

You realize there was about 20 people who called bull on your other claim right? There was an entire thread on it. You act like I was the only one. You and the company you keep talk more crap than anyone I know. This is why people called BS on you. I remember posting in your thread after you posted the dyno sheet on the other forum. I really don't know what you are crying about. What did you want? A parade? A statue in your honor? LOL

I think everyone including you know exactly who I was talking about when I say the company you keep. If you are not smart enough to figure it out then thats your problem. I dont care to drag someone else into this BS.

The other claim was about track events which was stated by me already if you were able to understand the English language and that was that it was the ankle plus all the other claims of going to the track that never took place. I already stated in a previous post that it wasn't about a specific track event but more about promises for track results that have never come.

Lastly you stating my claim about your 800 WHP was erroneous. I have proven by your words you have made that claim. Now suddenly those numbers and that chart are commonplace. You cant have it both ways little boy....

The point is you are a little baby who cant play by his own rules. You sit back and tell me to support my claims. I do and then ask you to support your and you then cower away like a child and make excuses. How embarrassing for you.

You are out of excuses... post your chart or please just go cry in a corner somewhere. Or ignore me all you like. I think most can see what has transpired here.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Converter and TCU only.
Very nice, Hopefully you see some results in the fall.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
You realize there was about 20 people who called bull on your other claim right? There was an entire thread on it. You act like I was the only one. You and the company you keep talk more crap than anyone I know. This is why people called BS on you. I remember posting in your thread after you posted the dyno sheet on the other forum. I really don't know what you are crying about. What did you want? A parade? A statue in your honor? LOL

I think everyone including you know exactly who I was talking about when I say the company you keep. If you are not smart enough to figure it out then thats your problem. I dont care to drag someone else into this BS.

The other claim was about track events which was stated by me already if you were able to understand the English language and that was that it was the ankle plus all the other claims of going to the track that never took place. I already stated in a previous post that it wasn't about a specific track event but more about promises for track results that have never come.

Lastly you stating my claim about your 800 WHP was erroneous. I have proven by your words you have made that claim. Now suddenly those numbers and that chart are commonplace. You cant have it both ways little boy....

The point is you are a little baby who cant play by his own rules. You sit back and tell me to support my claims. I do and then ask you to support your and you then cower away like a child and make excuses. How embarrassing for you.

You are out of excuses... post your chart or please just go cry in a corner somewhere. Or ignore me all you like. I think most can see what has transpired here.
It was about 10 people and when I posted the dyno chart most sent me a pm and said good job. To refresh your memory I was in south Africa at the time and the guys who looked after my stateside cars took the clk for a joyride and the car was impounded. I actually went as far as to post the police report and the moderator confirmed i was in fact in south africa as you called bull. This should tell you something...I was able to support all my claims.

You on the other hand said nothing even when i provided all the proof and started to pick on someone else so of course I hold a grudge against you. If the roles were reversed I am confident you would feel the same way. As far as he Company I keep well I have met Jim three times, have never been to his house, met his family or associated with him so I do not keep company with him. I know you will not back up your claim saying otherwise as there is no support you could possibly have.

In the end I support all my claims and I stand by my statement to provide the dyno chart once you have supported what you have said. You hold me to a standard, well you should be held to the same standard.

No response is required on your part as you know what is needed for my to post the sheet.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
It was about 10 people and when I posted the dyno chart most sent me a pm and said good job. To refresh your memory I was in south Africa at the time and the guys who looked after my stateside cars took the clk for a joyride and the car was impounded. I actually went as far as to post the police report and the moderator confirmed i was in fact in south africa as you called bull. This should tell you something...I was able to support all my claims.

You on the other hand said nothing even when i provided all the proof and started to pick on someone else so of course I hold a grudge against you. If the roles were reversed I am confident you would feel the same way. As far as he Company I keep well I have met Jim three times, have never been to his house, met his family or associated with him so I do not keep company with him. I know you will not back up your claim saying otherwise as there is no support you could possibly have.

In the end I support all my claims and I stand by my statement to provide the dyno chart once you have supported what you have said. You hold me to a standard, well you should be held to the same standard.

No response is required on your part as you know what is needed for my to post the sheet.
I didn't pick on someone else. I stated that the forums breeds this type of activity and that in real life people don't act this way and that I have yet to meet someone in real life and had a problem. LZH then followed by attacking me and I quickly left the thread after one or two replies out of respect for it. Something you have ZERO understanding for which is why I told you to PM me about this BS 30 posts ago. You chose to be an attention ***** and embarrassed yourself now and are looking for a way out.

I already substantiated everything I said about 10 times. You just don't want to hear it.

1. Track claims. Substantiated.

2. Company you keep. Yes, Jim. Cart. JRCART. Forums friends and real life are two different worlds. The friends you make here are for here. Who cares if you never met the guy. JRCART is probably the biggest BSer on this forum or at least was. He is known to make claims and never follow through. You and him seem to be forum pals. Thus.. the company you keep. Substantiated.

3. HP numbers. Post of your words. Substantiated.

This is the part where you post your dyno chart now... Stop being a baby about it.

Sadly. We know this wont happen because you are about as big of a bottom feeder as they come. Dont even bother to reply unless its your chart. You couldn't possibly make yourself look any more foolish. Safe face and post it or walk away please. Its even getting painful for me at this point watching you slowly drown yourself.

Last edited by propain; 07-10-2012 at 09:55 PM.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
@sirex: Your signature is too small, can you please make it bigger?? Thanks!
Old 07-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
@guilty: You have a CL, you're in the wrong forum.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
You have not substantiated anything about events as I intended to attend one event but cancelled in advance because of medical. Please tell me about all the other events I talked about.

You inferred I have some sort of interest in Weistec yet have not substantiated this claim.

The only person I really have an issue with on the forum is you. That does not mean I keep company with everyone else so ths is also not substantiated.

Last time you called bs on me I posted a dyno sheet. You didn't apologize to me for what you said so if I choose to post this dyno sheet I will be when I choose and not to satisfy you.

Later.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 101 Likes on 50 Posts
09 C63
Thanks petro. Let us know when you take it out to the track again. Hopefully it goes better. I'm surprised you have broken an axle and twice!! What's the replacement cost??
Old 07-11-2012, 07:02 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63

Thanks for the update and information. I am on the fence in terms of the torque converter. I wonder if there are more drive train losses with the higher stall converter?
Old 07-11-2012, 09:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
George, the Only negative I am aware of is that the high stall creates more heat.

My high stall holds at 2500 but you can flash it to 3000. It is fine for everyday driving.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
You have not substantiated anything about events as I intended to attend one event but cancelled in advance because of medical. Please tell me about all the other events I talked about.

You inferred I have some sort of interest in Weistec yet have not substantiated this claim.

The only person I really have an issue with on the forum is you. That does not mean I keep company with everyone else so ths is also not substantiated.

Last time you called bs on me I posted a dyno sheet. You didn't apologize to me for what you said so if I choose to post this dyno sheet I will be when I choose and not to satisfy you.

Later.
Pathetic, but anticipated.

There is nothing I could ever say to have you post that dyno sheet. I find it hilarious that you call me out for 20 posts but cant manage to follow the same rules you require from me even after I substantiate everything I say. The fact that you said the WHP I stated was erroneous and I proved you wrong is enough. I notice you keep leaving that one out now. Im glad everyone got to see it though. Ive seen slugs with more integrity than you.

Now please go cry and tell me and everyone else that you wont share any more info on your build... again... for the 3rd time or is it the 4th? Do multiple forums count? Ive seen you do it on both. You sure do love the attention. "Ohh please dont go" Do you want me to substantiate that cry baby behavior from you? No need to reply, that question was completely rhetorical.

My final reply to you. Have the last word and then I will add you to ignore and be done with you.

Last edited by propain; 07-11-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by GeorgeSmooth
Thanks for the update and information. I am on the fence in terms of the torque converter. I wonder if there are more drive train losses with the higher stall converter?
I believe a wait and see would be the best approach at this time. I am really curious that even with such a high stall his 60' didnt improve. Also with the higher stall you stand a much bigger chance of breaking the axles or diff. These cars get out just fine with the stock converter and break stalling to 1600-1800.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
I get the last post...I don't believe you.

You had 20 posts to tell me about all these events I said I would attend....you have shown nothing

I have shared my build with many people...yet another piece of bull coming from you.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Ahhhh... and thats that. I should have used it a long time ago.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
lol...see you at MIR in November

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Weistec new Bullet proof 722.9 transmission handles 1000 ft/lbs