C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Weistec new Bullet proof 722.9 transmission handles 1000 ft/lbs

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 07-09-2012, 03:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2008 BS
Originally Posted by propain
Either have you other than pay someone else.
Which means I have done something....
Old 07-09-2012, 03:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
Im not sure. The last reply was what I quoted and no updates since as far as I know. Keith is not one to stay quiet or be shy about such things. I would imagine its not sorted out, but I hope it is.

That reply was for Earl because hes on these threads like stink on you know what.

I was honestly curious if he was able to get the thing working. There has been very little news on MBW lately and was hoping for some progress for the fall.
Very little news on most threads...but that of course does not mean things are not happening, it means people (myself included) are choosing not to share.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Either have you other than pay someone else.... but never mind.
The only way to find out is to see how well the car performs this fall. I'm pretty sure weistec will deliver. Let's just wait and see
Old 07-09-2012, 04:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by ecampbell
Which means I have done something....
Well so have I then....
Old 07-09-2012, 04:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
True but we do differ in that I talk and then implement whereas you just talk a lot like your going to buy and then do nothing.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Very little news on most threads...but that of course does not mean things are not happening, it means people (myself included) are choosing not to share.
People share when its good news and want to brag about it. They stay quiet when there is nothing to report.

Yes I know Earl, you have threatened to not share or not update anyone on your build about 100 times now. Somehow you cant seem to manage staying away though. Thus, the above.

Funny how defensive people get in these threads. Again, just looking for an update. How about you let the guy who actually does things with his car speak for himself?
Old 07-09-2012, 04:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
True but we do differ in that I talk and then implement whereas you just talk a lot like your going to buy and then do nothing.

Yes, all those track results are just pouring in that you TALKED about. You guys are king of all talk.

How about we just keep on topic here, Im just looking for any updates if there are any.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
And which track results did I speak about?
Old 07-09-2012, 04:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
And which track results did I speak about?

How about we just keep on topic here, Im just looking for any updates if there are any.
Feel free to PM me if you wish to continue this BS.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
No, tell me which track event I was boasting about.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
No, tell me which track event I was boasting about.
Easily done in PM's. Whats wrong Earl? Need the attention?

Ill be waiting for your PM.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
Easily done in PM's. Whats wrong Earl? Need the attention?

Ill be waiting for your PM.
Attention from people like you...hardly

Like usual you are full of bs and are saying something you can't support. This is your big chance to make me look bad so you should be all over it.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig

Like usual you are full of bs and are saying something you can't support. This is your big chance to make me look bad so you should be all over it.
No Earl, not from me. I figured you would be smart enough to figure that one out. Attention from me would still be possible via the PM. You are looking to puff up your chest for anyone else reading this. I dont think I need to do anything to make you look bad, you take care of that all on your own. Anyone in the know knows exactly what I am talking about. Anyone who isnt I really could care less trying to explain to them.

Ill be waiting for your PM if you want to discuss this further. Otherwise, seek out someone else for your attention needs.

Hopefully this little tantrum by Earl isnt a poorly execucted derail attempt from my original question. Hopefully Keith will chime in soon with some good news.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Banned

C63

You have the most powerful set up on an M156. You don't look bad at all. I understand now why you wouldn't like to share your build
Old 07-09-2012, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
Just tell me where I said I was going to the track.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
if i remember right , Keith said his car was in the shop getting that BS front end transplant so this is why we haven't had any results in a while from him . as soon as it's out , i'm sure his results will be back to normal
Old 07-09-2012, 06:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
Originally Posted by COBRA63
You have the most powerful set up on an M156. You don't look bad at all. I understand now why you wouldn't like to share your build
I don't mind sharing but some individuals love to pick things apart like they are an interested buyer and then do nothing. Propain is the king of the posers and then when someone calls him out on something he says 'pm me'.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:29 PM
b16

2009 C63, 2000 ML 430, 1994 Del Sol Vtec
I see nothing wrong with asking questions even if you're not a potential buyer. Makes the community as a whole more educated when people search and read this thread. Now it is just full of High School banter because folks cannot act grown up.
Old 07-09-2012, 07:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
As I suspected, a certain individual is not responding to pm's yet I can see he is online.

I don't think I am making myself look bad and in fact propain is once again failing to step up to the plate.

B16, the issue is that propane spouts bs to try and wind people up. Case in point he asks about the track results I was boasting about. I said nothing of the sort and rather than admit he was mistaken, he says to pm him. A couple of years ago he called me a liar when I claimed my car was making 550 RWHP on very low boost. To try and satisfy him I posted the dyno slip and I heard nothing...he just moved on to a different topic.

Propain is he biggest critic on this board yet he has only put a tune on his car. Perhaps he is mad because my daily driver when i am in the America is 1.5 (perhaps closer to 2.0) seconds quicker than his car in the qtr.

Last edited by ecampbell; 07-09-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
I don't mind sharing but some individuals love to pick things apart like they are an interested buyer and then do nothing. Propain is the king of the posers and then when someone calls him out on something he says 'pm me'.
I never duck out and say PM me. Show me an example of this. I cant recall the last time I did that.

Originally Posted by b16
I see nothing wrong with asking questions even if you're not a potential buyer. Makes the community as a whole more educated when people search and read this thread. Now it is just full of High School banter because folks cannot act grown up.
Earl is the quintessential example of someone who needs to grow up. He thinks his money makes him above it all. Sadly, there isn't enough money in the world that can convince anyone that he knows more than absolutely nothing about cars. He thinks being a car enthusiast is just taking money and throwing it at people. I find his type the worst kind of hobbyist. If you call him on it he cries and says he will never post about his build again. Sadly, his threat is completely empty as you can see by this post he craves attention. Maybe some cant see through his BS, but not me.

As I suspected, a certain individual is not responding to pm's yet I can see he is online.

I don't think I am making myself look bad and in fact propain is once again failing to step up to the plate.

B16, the issue is that propane spouts bs to try and wind people up. Case in point he asks about the track results I was boasting about. I said nothing of the sort and rather than admit he was mistaken, he says to pm him. A couple of years ago he called me a liar when I claimed my car was making 550 RWHP on very low boost. To try and satisfy him I posted the dyno slip and I heard nothing...he just moved on to a different topic.

Propain is he biggest critic on this board yet he has only put a tune on his car. Perhaps he is mad because my daily driver when i am in the America is 1.5 (perhaps closer to 2.0) seconds quicker than his car in the qtr.
My status is hidden, so no, you cant.

Someone has some panties jammed way up his butt. I am really enjoying pissing you off so much though. Its called a life little guy. I am currently living it. Getting back to you is about as low as a priority as it can get. It going to take a bit of digging on another lame forum you troll but when I find the time ill get to it. Please wait by your computer with bated breath waiting for my reply to your PM.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
Let me help you. I was going to run the airport attack earlier this year but broke my ankle and had to cancel (and yes I cancelled before the event and people knew I had cancelled).

Say you were wrong and we can move on.

I have offered to and have financed other people's projects in the interest of furthering the platform so I don't think I am the worst kind of hobbyist ( I had not even me one of the individuals).

To me telling other people they lie and then offering no proof when asked says all one needs to know.

I can excuse you for something's as you are from New York but come on and get a grip.

Last edited by ecampbell; 07-09-2012 at 08:54 PM.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Let me help you. I was going to run the airport attack earlier this year but broke my ankle and had to cancel (and yes I cancelled before the event and people knew I had cancelled).

Say you were wrong and we can move on.

I have offered to and have financed other people's projects in the interest of furthering the platform so I don't think I am the worst kind of hobbyist ( I had not even me one of the individuals).

To me telling other people they lie and then offering no proof when asked says all one needs to know.

I can excuse you for something's as you are from New York but come on and get a grip.
Jeeezzz... just make a post and leave it. You keep coming back and adding to it. LOL

Did you finance others interest free? Financing others makes you a hobbyist?

There is no lie Earl. You guys have been talking more crap than anyone on this forum about how amazing your cars are and how much power they make. Getting the info or the track results however is like pulling teeth. That is the point. Its not ONE specific track event. Even though the one you named was one example. Its the lack of any kind of track results yet the statements of "The results will come soon" are forever dangled.

You talk a lot yet you have really VERY little to back it up and then on top of it you have the nerve to get offended and start throwing insults about what I'm doing when we have yet to see a SOLID track car come out of the Weistec camp TO DATE. I dont think asking for solid repeatable results is out of the question at this point. Maybe others disagree. I would love to hear why. R&D stage is one thing. Slapping a price tag on a tranny rebuild and selling it without an example of it working is way beyond that.

Asking for results from a company selling a product is how things go Earl. I know you are a business man and would understand this, yet somehow this seems to conveniently escape you when it comes to Weistec. Which leads me to other motivations on your part. Most likely some type of financial stake, but that's just the way I think. It might not be true.

Last edited by propain; 07-09-2012 at 09:15 PM.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
2014 Audi RS7
Hey Keith,

Any updates on how this worked out for you?
I've been in Brazil the last couple of weeks and will be home next week. The car has literally been in the shop having the BS physical transformation done along with some BS mechanical upgrades for road racing since April. The new ram air hood system is almost finished so hopefully it will all come together within the next couple of weeks. Then its off to the track again. Probbaly not drag racing until the fall due to the current weather(heat) so I'm planning to hit Roebling Road and Sebring within the next two months. I'll be able to give you some tranny updates then. Thanks for your patience.

Keith
Old 07-10-2012, 06:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
"you guys have been talking more crap than anyone on this forum......" please show me what i have been saying that i have not backed up. I have not been giving any specific dates as to when I will be running the car and in fact I have not said how much power the car makes or how fast it is. Don't confuse me with other people or members on these forums. The only thing I believe I have said about performance is my comment here about my car being 1.5 or 2 seconds quicker in the qtr mile which is pure speculation on my part.

Don't assume anything about my involvement with any company as like usual, you are completely wrong. You ask for results from a company I have no vested interest in so why would I feel compelled to share with you.

The only reason I pick on you is because you are so interested in what other companies are doing yet you have no interest in using their products.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Banned

C63
There is absolutely no doubt that te work on the 722.9 that Weistec provide is amazing. Nobody in ths business was offering a TCU tune for these trannys. Now we have an option

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Weistec new Bullet proof 722.9 transmission handles 1000 ft/lbs