Black Series Back Seats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2014, 04:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 43 Posts
C63 BS, GLA45
Originally Posted by C63amg Tokyo
I went to the Porsche dealership two days ago checking out the new '14 911 turbo-s but those rear seats are really useless, the CBS is perfect for me. The turbo-s is an amazing car but a little pricy with all the options I picked out. If I can't find a 4 seater CBS or buy the 2 seater and modify it, I may have to just order the Porsche. I'll give it a few months to think.

Thanks for the input!!
I owned a 911 turbo for a year as my winter car, and it won't work for baby seats. The only thing you can fit back there are the boosters (and very specific brands), or the OEM Porsche ones which weren't legal for Canada. So really, you're limited to only able to fit a 4-7 year old back there, and that's it.

The big reason why I sold the 911 after a year was because I couldn't fit any kids gear in the car. Take the kid out to go skating and play hockey? Hockey stick from passenger footwell to rear window lol. It was a great car in the winter, best car I've owned for the snow, but it just wasn't practical for anything but picking up and dropping off kids from school.
Old 05-16-2014, 08:39 PM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
2012 C63 AMG BS, 2010 C63 AMG (sold), 2006 M3 (sold)
Just recieved word from MB that "they don't have any information on retrofitting the rear seats and can't reccomend it" they do sell the rear seats though. I guess I'll check with my local shop if they can do it