Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C63 canyon run (video)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 06:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG
Awesome vid but I can understand Luke's post.

What if someone in your family died from reckless driving ? Would you accept such a vid on YT ? I'm not saying its Luke's case but I can understand the posts. ( still childlish posts however.. )

Let's be honest , we all do this from time to time. THIS was reckless driving , can't refute that. But not everybody shows it on YT and take credit for it..
Awesome driving but still reckless

Show us some track love and keep the spirited driving on the flash card instead of YT.

Enjoy it in good health !
Old 05-02-2012, 07:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
'16 A45 AMG
Did you removed the video?
I haven't seen it yet
Old 05-02-2012, 10:40 AM

997.2 GT3
Hey PaulWDZ,

Watch this video from Evo Magazine:

The guy in the 599 is sideways in almost every corner, and both cars repeatedly cross the centerline. You better report them to Interpol.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG
lmaooo @ that vid!
Old 05-02-2012, 11:02 AM

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by Merc-Skycap
@PaulWdz: Why do you feel the need to Police people? The more you write now, the more you'll be hated by fellow members. Totally Hijacking someones thread is not cool, especially being a newbie. If you felt the need to voice your opinion or to express concern about C63guy's actions then as a competent and mature Adult, that could have easily been managed via a PM. Yet, you decided to call him out knowing full well you were going to disrupt and ignite fires. Sir/Madame, you are being a troll and nobody likes those. Please kindly exit and reflect on your shortcomings before trying to Police the world.

Where are the moderators when they are needed?
I guess you are right. It was not my intent to hijack the OP's thread I was just voicing my opinion and apparently that is not very popular. So I apologize to everyone for derailing this thread when I should have just sent a PM. Thanks for the suggestions.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by PaulWdz
I guess you are right. It was not my intent to hijack the OP's thread I was just voicing my opinion and apparently that is not very popular. So I apologize to everyone for derailing this thread when I should have just sent a PM. Thanks for the suggestions.
Group Hugz
Old 05-02-2012, 12:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
08 C63 AMG
Old 05-02-2012, 01:30 PM

2012 C63
Every forum needs a dissenting opinion Otherwise it turns into one big boring circle jerk...

I think you went over the line by threatening to turn this over to the cops. We're all here because we like to drive fast. I freely admit I've done some pretty stupid things on hwy 35/9, and I was lucky nothing bad happened. Telling a poster he's an idiot for doing this is part of the fun on a car forum, calling the cops kind of violates the trust (what little there is in an online forum ) of this community.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'03 E500
Originally Posted by Merc-Skycap
@PaulWdz: Why do you feel the need to Police people? The more you write now, the more you'll be hated by fellow members. Totally Hijacking someones thread is not cool, especially being a newbie. If you felt the need to voice your opinion or to express concern about C63guy's actions then as a competent and mature Adult, that could have easily been managed via a PM. Yet, you decided to call him out knowing full well you were going to disrupt and ignite fires. Sir/Madame, you are being a troll and nobody likes those. Please kindly exit and reflect on your shortcomings before trying to Police the world.

Where are the moderators when they are needed?
Totally agree! Very well put.
Old 05-05-2012, 11:26 PM

C63 AMG
... And oh yeah...I just emailed my buddy who is a sheriff in Malibu this link lol. Later chump.
Wow... I smell BAN. Nice threat... and what's the saying? "He who casts the first stone better not live in a glass house?"

Look I like to have some fun on the road just as much as the next guy. However I do it when there is no one around and go to great lengths to minimize risk....
Oh yeah... I guess if you want to "violate laws", you just want to "minimize the risk" (and not take any videos and post them since some hypocrit could report you to their sheriff buddy). Your opinion of "risk" is relative. I'm not saying what he did was right, but look in the mirror before you make any judgements.

Not sure who you are referring to and those were not threats. And I saved the video so taking it down only served to prove my point about posting it publically in the first place.
So you saved the video because you want to do what with it? I smell BAN!
Old 05-06-2012, 12:40 AM

2008 C63 Sedan
While reading this thread was amusing first thing in the morning, what I really wanted to see was the video! Can someone send a link /pm
Old 05-06-2012, 01:06 AM

2009 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by imran
While reading this thread was amusing first thing in the morning, what I really wanted to see was the video! Can someone send a link /pm
Obviously by PaulWdz's account he saved it, so ask him for it. Now that's ironic
Old 05-06-2012, 01:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
This thread is dead. Can someone just repost it somewhere or in a new thread so people can stop trolling?