ECU Tune gone wrong!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 05:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Anything W/4Wheels
Originally Posted by SLS Qatar
when did we ever advertise PP-Performance products? PP-Performancce don't need us to advertise their work. They have multiple workshops around the world. Andy, who conducts his business from his grandmother's basement

By the way,

why didn't you let Andy tune your weistec supercharger?
Is it because you knew that he would turn it into a super frier
Andy tunning weistec supercharges lmao he would just have weistec tune It and call it a MHP tune and stick a price tag on it.
At least he saw that Andy is just a middle man that get u a product from one else and calls it his.

Last edited by Rock; 05-08-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
when did we ever advertise PP-Performance products? PP-Performancce don't need us to advertise their work. They have multiple workshops around the world. Unlike friend, Andy, who conducts his business from his grandmother's basement
you and your brother both did when that other C63 with the Weistec blower had problems with his tune . you guys both said that everyone should beware of any car with " our " tune . should i go find the thread for you to prove my point . i have never advertised for MHP in any way , shape or form . i have said that i had a positive experience with his products

kind of funny that you call me Andy's ***** , yet i only have MHP headers and mids .

can you please go find a thread or something where i ADVERTISE for MHP

Last edited by Rock; 05-08-2012 at 05:38 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Popcorn anyone?
Old 05-08-2012, 05:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
when did we ever advertise PP-Performance products? PP-Performancce don't need us to advertise their work. They have multiple workshops around the world. Unlike your friend, Andy, who conducts his business from his grandmother's basement

By the way,

why didn't you let Andy tune your weistec supercharger?
Is it because you knew that he would turn it into a super frier
i see you added this little piece so i will answer your question . i sent my car direct to Weistec because i am also having the complete transmission done , which MHP can't do . any other questions for me ?

Last edited by Rock; 05-08-2012 at 05:32 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 SLS AMG, 2009 SL63 AMG, 2008 C63 AMG(SOLD)
Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ
you and your brother both did when that other C63 with the Weistec blower had problems with his tune . you guys both said that everyone should beware of any car with " our " tune . should i go find the thread for you to prove my point . i have never advertised for MHP in any way , shape or form . i have said that i had a positive experience with his products

kind of funny that you call me Andy's ***** , yet i only have MHP headers and mids .

can you please go find a thread or something where i ADVERTISE for MHP
hey Andy's puppet,

go find the thread where either me or my brother advertised PP-Performance products.
The thread you are talking about was dealing with the issue regrding Sirex63's apology to weistec engineering. Neither I or my brother started the thread. Now you can go with your ongoing BS. My brother had told you in that same thread he had never advertised any PP-Performance products. We've been members for 2 years never did we mention that we had PP-Performance tunes on our cars prior to that thread.
WOW Some advertisers we are

And just for your information, my brother has the complete Weistec Stage 1+ on his SL63. Now go listen to some more of Andy's lies
Old 05-08-2012, 05:14 PM

2009 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by _AMG_
Popcorn anyone?
I need a chair as well, besides the popcorn
Old 05-08-2012, 05:17 PM

i see you added this little piece so i will answer your question . i sent my car direct to Weistec because i am also having the complete transmission done , which MHP can't do . any other questions for me ?
Actually you still did not answer my question. Why didn't you tune your ECU with Andy for the Weistec blower. Fine you'll get your transmission done by Weistec. But your ECU can still be done with Andy right? I'm just surprised from the heated thread in the past that you did not choose to tune with him. something tells me you don't fully trust him.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Why do these conversations always go Member vs Member. Seriously guys, you look like clowns defending a guy who couldnt give a rats *** about you. This is exactly why I stepped away from any further modding on my C63 and went with another toy instead. I simply couldnt take the tuner vs tuner and then the camps of cheerleaders for each group. I have never seen something so lame in my life and its only getting worse around here.

I feel sorry for the customer. Whatever the reasons for his decision he sent out his ECU and it came back broken. How would you guys feel? It just sucks big time.

Did you get insurance on the package? That would be the first step. You report it got damaged. The business (MHP) agrees and you get compensated. You PAY for this insurance when you ship it. THATS WHY YOU PAY IT. Very rarely will they deny the claim if both parties agree it was the shipping that caused it and you have insurance on it. Without the insurance.. You are screwed.

Andy should have been a little more sympathetic about it though. Its your responsibility as a business to keep your customers happy. They put their trust in the company and the company should do the right thing.

I dont want to pass judgement completely without all the facts though. Do you care to post your communication with him to prove he refused to help you at all?
Old 05-08-2012, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by propain

Andy should have been a little more sympathetic about it though. Its your responsibility as a business to keep your customers happy. They put their trust in the company and the company should do the right thing.

I dont want to pass judgement completely without all the facts though. Do you care to post your communication with him to prove he refused to help you at all?

DUDE

WHAT COMPANY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

IT IS HIS GRANDMOTHER'S BASEMENT

Last edited by SLS Qatar; 05-08-2012 at 05:24 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
Actually you still did not answer my question. Why didn't you tune your ECU with Andy for the Weistec blower. Fine you'll get your transmission done by Weistec. But your ECU can still be done with Andy right? I'm just surprised from the heated thread in the past that you did not choose to tune with him. something tells me you don't fully trust him.
why would i send my ECU to MHP when Weistec has the car and is doing all the work ? i am not defending Andy's actions . i am just saying that my experience with MHP was great but it was time for me to move on to bigger and better things . Stage II monster
Old 05-08-2012, 05:31 PM

why would i send my ECU to MHP when Weistec has the car and is doing all the work ? i am not defending Andy's actions . i am just saying that my experience with MHP was great but it was time for me to move on to bigger and better things . Stage II monster
I don't give a damn about you or Andy. But you made a wise choice not tuning with that con artist. Now good luck and you will love your Weistec Mods
Old 05-08-2012, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by _AMG_
Popcorn anyone?

how about some fresh fruit punch with it ?
Old 05-08-2012, 05:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
I don't give a damn about you or Andy. But you made a wise choice not tuning with that con artist. Now good luck and you will love your Weistec Mods
thank you ! from what i see that your brother's car does , i can hardly wait to get mine back
Old 05-08-2012, 05:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
how about some fresh fruit punch with it ?
i will take a Tecate with lime
Old 05-08-2012, 05:36 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Thread cleaned up. Please do not attack other members. Andy and MHP have a well documented history around here. It is not hard to find with a simple search.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:37 PM

thank you ! from what i see that your brother's car does , i can hardly wait to get mine back
Excuse me, but "does" what?
Old 05-08-2012, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Rock
Thread cleaned up. Please do not attack other members. Andy and MHP have a well documented history around here. It is not hard to find with a simple search.
Very true.

I apologize for the improper language. But this Andy's nonsense must come to an end, seriously man
Old 05-08-2012, 05:45 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
C63
guess i should ask this before i go ahead and send my ecu in:

has anyone ever had a problem with the eurocharged ecu tune?
Old 05-08-2012, 05:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Very true.

I apologize for the improper language. But this Andy's nonsense must come to an end, seriously man
I actualy think you should be put on probation for your actions in this thread you did things that are against tou and such hopefully the mods use there power equally
Old 05-08-2012, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by SheryarYO
guess i should ask this before i go ahead and send my ecu in:

has anyone ever had a problem with the eurocharged ecu tune?
Hey man no one's perfect. Heck even AMG are not perfect. I took my SLS to the dealer twice for some issues but eventually they fixed it. That's what reputable companies do. They stand behind their customers and when **** hits the fan the try to fix it and satisfy their customers and take the customer satisfaction as their number one priority. I'm sure Jerry at Eurocharged will provide you with that service. Not like someone who's using his cheap laptop and conducting business trying to find ways to con his customers and suck them out of their money however possible from his grandmother's basement
Old 05-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Originally Posted by mthis
Ohhh wow Andy at it again.

Don't worrie u not the 1st or last that had a problem.
I'll post a pic of what my Ecu looked like after opening.

If it wasent for couple baller on the forum that keep this guy going an repping his products he would be out of business longtime ago.

OP sorry to hear of your problems and hope you are made whole in some way or form from the Malicious Human Parasite

Several different memebrs from various forums have run into similar situations where their products got damaged by shipping...particularly with MHP

The above pic reminds me of the first person who tried to pin such a scam on OE tuning, only later to disappear when the truth surfaced

same faces again for cheer leading, cross selling....but of course they don't advertise or get anything out of this

You would think it was time to try and save some face by now

Last edited by Zod; 05-08-2012 at 05:58 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by dodger63
I actualy think you should be put on probation for your actions in this thread you did things that are against tou and such hopefully the mods use there power equally

why???

As far as I'm concerned I have not attacked any members and I did not violate any forum rules. I have the right to express my opinion about any tuner as long as I keep it civil. Obviously you don't like that and I'm sorry because I'm putting down your tuner.

Actually I think that the admins should not let you advertise MHP products in your signature. But I am not the one to decide what the admins should or should not do.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Brother idc what you say about andy. I really dont at all ive been put in a week suspention for using foul languge. You can be my guest and cintinue the attacks idc enjoy no skin off my back
Old 05-08-2012, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by dodger63
Brother idc what you say about andy. I really dont at all ive been put in a week suspention for using foul languge. You can be my guest and cintinue the attacks idc enjoy no skin off my back
How about you skin off my back...

your the one whos proposing I should be put on probation, for obvious reason.

Yes I like showing the truth about Andy/MHP to other mbworld members.

what pisses me off is that he lied to some members telling them that I tuned my SLS with him, including Keith.

He can keep dreaming....
Old 05-08-2012, 06:17 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Vash
Sucks that that hapened.

I would have soldered the "resistor" back on.
I couldn't without the resistor, (which I did not get back) which looked like it had been shattered anyway. I had to buy a new ECU to get my car running.

Additionally, I asked MHP if they could fix it.. I was told no, and the ECU was shipped back to me. I'm sure he could have scavenged a part out of an old ECU and repaired mine.

I have since sent the old ECU to another tuner who went out of his way and purchased an old ECU off of ebay with his own money and repaired my ECU and put a tune in it.. I am very happy with this particular tuner but do not want to start a war between Tuners.

Again, thanks to all in this thread that sympathized with my situation. Do not fight amongst yourselves over this. This is a common place we can find information and share our good and bad experiences with. We can utilize this information to make our cars run better and show what works and what does not.

Thanks Again!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ECU Tune gone wrong!!