Sponsored by:

ECU Tune gone wrong!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 11:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 C63AMG P31
Originally Posted by Merc63
Not sticking up for Jon as he brings it up on himself, but is the guy with the fastest C63 picking on a guy with just a tune lol.. bully...hhahaha
Old 05-08-2012, 11:04 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by 4ramin
The ECU that you have have is mine and had no issues , in fact Andy still has your ECU. Pictures along with a news paper showing the date can be shown if you like. The pictures you posted are the pictures Andy sent you when he called you to say he hears something loose in the box when he received your package and you asked him to open it and see if he could fix it... Nice try mike keep it coming buddy
I did no such thing.. Have the emails to prove it. I'll have to dig it up but it says something like "went ahead and opened it up anyway".

Who the hell are you anyway dude. (Besides a FAN BOY) Does'nt even know what happend and trying to make me out as the liar. You are trying to tell a story for Andy. Were you there? Do you hang out in Grandma's Basement with Andy? Do you have all the emails and phone conversations I had with him? Quit guessing and stay out of the matter.

As far as photo's go, anything can be photoshopped these day's. If I was the first to have a problem like this I would understand some skepticism about this. I am not the first to have problems with MHP.

So don't skirt around your earlier claims.. How was another tuner able to open my ECU and read my VIN back to me while reading it in the ECU? How does this now repaired ECU work in my vehicle if it was yours? You see, your running out of excuses. Maybe the other tuner can answer these technical questions and prove that this "IS" and always was my ECU.

YET STILL, you are off topic on this.. Main point of this thread was my ECU was damaged between it leaving my House and MHP. Look at the picture everyone, do you think that resistor broke off of the board in shipping with absolutely no damage to the outside of the ECU. Really, what hit it? Even the ECU repair shops non tuners laughed at the picture. Him so called sending the wrong ECU and claiming that he must have swapped the covers is even more ammunition to prove his incompetence. Maybe he wanted my ECU back so he could beat in the cover to make it look like it was done in shipping... You see, you still have NOTHING.. I keep saying it hard to lie isn't it???? Truth always comes back around..

Oh, you can take my first and last name out of the first thread you posted on this matter. First name basis is fine. (If you do not, I will have the moderators do it) I did not include you initially out of respect of your privacy. Respect mine as well.

Last edited by immelman; 05-08-2012 at 11:09 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:08 PM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
2015 C63-507,1989 944 Turbo, 2018-GTR, G63, Lotus Exige S, M3 CS, M4 CSL, GTR BS
Finally the first intelligent post.

Lets see some damn evidence!

- Pics of both ECU'S

- The RECEIPT of the ECU purchase and work order that you got at the dealer. (as it has to be programmed to the car by only the dealer) I should know, I had this done.

"I also, did some checking before buying a new ECU and I was told the internals in the ECU were proprietary and the ECU was a non repair item. This is the reason I went ahead and got a new ECU. I later found the guy that volunteered and ultimately repaired the damaged ECU. He was not positive if his repair was going to work so he went out on a limb and bought another used MB ECU at his own expense. (I dont even think it was a C63, maybe just a regular C3 ECU in order to get the part and then tried it on mine. It worked.) "

If you can post these two items. I think that is enough evidence to tell everyone to STFU?
Here is the payment from MHP to Me
Transaction Details

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 4GS69416BV2136514)

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Mar 14, 2012 Payment For Ramin Haghighi Completed ... -$1,400.75 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Mar 14, 2012 Add Funds from a Bank Account Completed Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.
Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.
Details $1,400.75 USD

Sent to: Ramin Haghighi (The recipient of this payment is Verified )
Email: 4ramin@gmail.com

Amount sent: -$1,400.75 USD
Fee amount: $0.00 USD
Net amount: -$1,400.75 USD

Date: Mar 14, 2012
Time: 21:19:26 PDT

Subject:
You have sent $1,400.75 USD to Ramin Haghighi with PayPal
Funding Type: Instant Transfer
Funding Source: $1,400.75 USD - Huntington Bank Checking (Confirmed) x-20
Old 05-08-2012, 11:13 PM

2015 C63-507,1989 944 Turbo, 2018-GTR, G63, Lotus Exige S, M3 CS, M4 CSL, GTR BS
Originally Posted by bmwcousins
There are no identifying marks in those pictures.
How about pics of the cover or what would be more relevent a read out of that ecu with the VIN number.

What I am trying to figure out here is Immelman sent this ECU in and had this issue.

Did you send your ECU in and have an issue as well? The difference being MHP is willing to defraud one customer for another?
When MHP got Mikes ECU it was damaged in shipping , Mike asked he Andy could upload it and it did not take. Andy then made the mistake of swapping covers and sending him my ECU. Thats when mike refused to send it back to me thinking it will work in his car that scum.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by immelman
I did no such thing.. Have the emails to prove it. I'll have to dig it up but it says something like "went ahead and opened it up anyway".

Who the hell are you anyway dude. (Besides a FAN BOY) Does'nt even know what happend and trying to make me out as the liar. You are trying to tell a story for Andy. Were you there? Do you hang out in Grandma's Basement with Andy? Do you have all the emails and phone conversations I had with him? Quit guessing and stay out of the matter.

As far as photo's go, anything can be photoshopped these day's. If I was the first to have a problem like this I would understand some skepticism about this. I am not the first to have problems with MHP.

So don't skirt around your earlier claims.. How was another tuner able to open my ECU and read my VIN back to me while reading it in the ECU? How does this now repaired ECU work in my vehicle if it was yours? You see, your running out of excuses. Maybe the other tuner can answer these technical questions and prove that this "IS" and always was my ECU.

YET STILL, you are off topic on this.. Main point of this thread was my ECU was damaged between it leaving my House and MHP. Look at the picture everyone, do you think that resistor broke off of the board in shipping with absolutely no damage to the outside of the ECU. Really, what hit it? Even the ECU repair shops non tuners laughed at the picture. Him so called sending the wrong ECU and claiming that he must have swapped the covers is even more ammunition to prove his incompetence. Maybe he wanted my ECU back so he could beat in the cover to make it look like it was done in shipping... You see, you still have NOTHING.. I keep saying it hard to lie isn't it???? Truth always comes back around..

Oh, you can take my first and last name out of the first thread you posted on this matter. First name basis is fine. (If you do not, I will have the moderators do it) I did not include you initially out of respect of your privacy. Respect mine as well.
Go dig buddy, Dig your self out of this huge hole you made. I have Facts what do you have ? Nothing just BS

Last edited by 4ramin; 05-08-2012 at 11:19 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
Here, let me help you out.

Here you go Boys pictures speak a thousand words lol Whats next Mike AKA "immelman"

Old 05-08-2012, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by CoolBDPhenom03
Here, let me help you out.
thanks
Old 05-08-2012, 11:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
Not taking sides just yet, just helping everyone see the pics without clicking on links. As "bmwcousins" pointed out, there is nothing to really identify that ECU as the OP's. Can you get a shot of the VIN anywhere?
Old 05-08-2012, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by CoolBDPhenom03
Not taking sides just yet, just helping everyone see the pics without clicking on links. As "bmwcousins" pointed out, there is nothing to really identify that ECU as the OP's. Can you get a shot of the VIN anywhere?
Vin numbers are not listed on ECU,+ i don't think anyone wants vin numbers posted..
Old 05-08-2012, 11:27 PM

C63 AMG
Go dig buddy, Dig your self out of this huge hole you made. I have Facts what do you have ? Nothing just BS
What exactly does this prove? Looks like a Broken ECU board to me! Andy took several pics of my ECU and emailed them to me...Exactly what I claimed MHP did.. Photoshop works well...

Remove my full name from the pics.. Andy took several pics of my ECU and emailed them to me... Again, he broke my ECU and sent MY ecu back broken... It was repaired by another tuner which has all of the documentation to prove it.

Still lying for Andy eh???
Old 05-08-2012, 11:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
C63 AMG
What exactly does this prove? Looks like a Broken ECU board to me! Andy took several pics of my ECU and emailed them to me...Exactly what I claimed MHP did.. Photoshop works well...

Remove my full name from the pics.. Andy took several pics of my ECU and emailed them to me... Again, he broke my ECU and sent MY ecu back broken... It was repaired by another tuner which has all of the documentation to prove it.

Hi, how are you?

Can you post a pic of both ECUs side by side with today's paper or a signed piece of paper with date and screen name, also snap a pic of the work order from MB to program your new ECU...

You drive a benz, surely you have a camera phone. This is a simple way to end this, is it not?

If I was you, I'd be jumping at every chance I had to post some evidence to back my claim. Not calling you a liar, but I would just like to see some evidence from both parties.

Thanks
Old 05-08-2012, 11:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Hi, how are you?

Can you post a pic of both ECUs side by side with today's paper or a signed piece of paper with date and screen name, also snap a pic of the work order from MB to program your new ECU...

You drive a benz, surely you have a camera phone. This is a simple way to end this, is it not?

If I was you, I'd be jumping at every chance I had to post some evidence to back my claim. Not calling you a liar, but I would just like to see some evidence from both parties.

Thanks
+1

I agree. A pic of you owning 2 ECU's would be a good start. I have to say after all of this I am not convinced either way. Way to much BS.

One thing I will say is that pic is not a Photoshop.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:36 PM

C63 AMG
Vin numbers are not listed on ECU,+ i don't think anyone wants vin numbers posted..
No, but VIN's are encoded in the ECU and can be read by a tuner. My ECU was sent to a tuner who read my ECU to me verbatim over the phone from the file itself. He had no idea what my VIN was prior to this discussion with him.. How is that possible if I had your ECU???

Let me help you, IT"S NOT!!!
Old 05-08-2012, 11:38 PM

It proves you have my ECU, Also none can photoshop that fast nice try. just give it up man. The cats out of the box. Im sure if anyone likes they can go see Andy and your ECU. If you like Mike I can Also send the tag for the UPS return label that andy sent to the Both of us. People can see mine is the only one that was sent back.... Let me know if you want that. Whats next?
Old 05-08-2012, 11:41 PM

No, but VIN's are encoded in the ECU and can be read by a tuner. My ECU was sent to a tuner who read my ECU to me verbatim over the phone from the file itself. He had no idea what my VIN was prior to this discussion with him.. How is that possible if I had your ECU???

Let me help you, IT"S NOT!!!
Wrong, that is the part number on the Cover nice try. Dude the more you talk the worse it gets for you. Its like the night that talked. and JUST an FYI and how much you know about cars. All ECU's on our cars are Vin Coded.

Last edited by 4ramin; 05-08-2012 at 11:52 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:41 PM

c 63 amg
As I my self is new to the c 63 club I've been drag racing for 20 years and visit the dyno often .. I have taken cars to get tuned and as I'm the the ecu goes bad .. Is that the tuners fault for pluging in his laptop to it or just bad luck ??? Or when you go and start ur car the next day and the starter goes bad after it was at the dealer is it there fault??? I've had my ecu shipped and returned with no problems what so ever can in addition I purchased Mhp headers that fit perfect down the the last clamp .. I'm sure it sucks that someone has a bad experience but to try and bash someone one how and where they conduct business is not fair in my opinion .. Where did bill gates start in his garage are we all perfect no but one little mishap and everyone wants to start chaos maybe he had a bad day who knows. But what do I know we do not live in a perfect word just my 2 cents
Old 05-08-2012, 11:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CTS-V
Originally Posted by propain
+1

I agree. A pic of you owning 2 ECU's would be a good start. I have to say after all of this I am not convinced either way. Way to much BS.

+2

At least the invoice from the dealership for the new ECU. Shouldn't be too hard to snap a pic of that and upload it.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:44 PM
Banned

C63
Unfortunately, Andy continues to break that precious thing in our car.

Here's a photo snapped from my gmail when i received an email from Andy with a photo attached. Been told later on that UPS broke my ECU's tip lol.

As you can see it's on 11th of Jan 2012

Originally Posted by propain
+1

Andy has Mikes ECU right now, I you like i can provide an invoice of my new ecu but i would want to mark off my name and vin. Hope you understand. Or ill be happy to meet anyone to show them my invoice
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by turbo5oh
As I my self is new to the c 63 club I've been drag racing for 20 years and visit the dyno often .. I have taken cars to get tuned and as I'm the the ecu goes bad .. Is that the tuners fault for pluging in his laptop to it or just bad luck ??? Or when you go and start ur car the next day and the starter goes bad after it was at the dealer is it there fault??? I've had my ecu shipped and returned with no problems what so ever can in addition I purchased Mhp headers that fit perfect down the the last clamp .. I'm sure it sucks that someone has a bad experience but to try and bash someone one how and where they conduct business is not fair in my opinion .. Where did bill gates start in his garage are we all perfect no but one little mishap and everyone wants to start chaos maybe he had a bad day who knows. But what do I know we do not live in a perfect word just my 2 cents
Old 05-08-2012, 11:45 PM

c 63 amg
And if it makes you feel better ill Donate $200 towards ur tune at Mhp
Old 05-08-2012, 11:50 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by PetroC63
+2

At least the invoice from the dealership for the new ECU. Shouldn't be too hard to snap a pic of that and upload it.
Not a problem, I understand your point.

1st Pic New ECU Box
2nd PIC Both ECU's (one installed in car and spare)
3rd pic Workorder to program NEW ECU Also note towing on there!
Attached Thumbnails ECU Tune gone wrong!!-photo1.jpg   ECU Tune gone wrong!!-photo2.jpg   ECU Tune gone wrong!!-photo3.jpg  

Last edited by immelman; 05-08-2012 at 11:52 PM.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel

Heres one in my town
Old 05-08-2012, 11:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

my wife bananas! :D
^

Those are the umm.. special delivery options
Old 05-08-2012, 11:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Not a problem, I understand your point.

1st Pic New ECU Box
2nd PIC Both ECU's (one installed in car and spare)
3rd pic Workorder to program NEW ECU Also note towing on there!
Hmmmmm. Thank you for this info.

Ok. So wtf. Someone is lying. Good proof from you though.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ECU Tune gone wrong!!