ECU Tune Gone Wrong!!! – FINAL PROOF

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 05:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 C63AMG P31
Originally Posted by Das Geld 2
Posting from phone

There we go. If Jeremy from OE say's its his VIN. Then it's his VIN and ECU. Thread closed. He's credible.

Who's the sucker who bought those MHP Rotors for $8500, Andy got those shiiitess off a damaged car for 1/8 the price and then said fedex broke it haha. What a con artist.
I am the sucker who bought the rotors you have any problem ? Why the word "sucker" mention did I said any thing bad to you heart or you are some one who can't buy them and keep saying bad filthy words so shut up and talk with respect to other poeple didnt your mom and dad teach you how talk with respect to others . Douch bag
Old 05-09-2012, 05:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

my wife bananas! :D
I guess I'm on the naive side when it comes to things like this. I will give benefit of the doubt to everyone till they prove themselves unworthy. For the two threads you mentioned, it could be as easy as someone reading the big blow up thread thats now closed and triggering the desire to post their own experiences. We see this frequently with group lawsuits.. usually starts off with one individual and then other people in the same situation steps forward.

Originally Posted by PetroC63
I understand your skepticism. I too have been a member here for many years and I try to remain cautious when it comes to threads like this. Ramin provided an invoice from the dealer for a new ECU with his name blacked out for the obvious reasons. immelman also provided some very compelling evidence. Is Ramin MHP? Don't no. For all I know immelman could be Jeremy(OE). It is unlikely but certainly possible.

Especially when these two threads pop up so quickly after the initial immelman thread by a couple of new members. Doesn't that strike you as a bit odd? Haven't you seen this before with MHP? Slander one tuner and give praise to the other? Are these threads a coincidence? Possibly but after years of witnessing what has transpired on this forum something stinks about the recent chain of events.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...ne-review.html

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...oe-tuning.html

If the two tuners(MHP & OE) were reversed in this situation the haters would be crying foul, no?
Old 05-09-2012, 06:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
I love my updated OE-tune.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:29 PM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
2015 C63-507,1989 944 Turbo, 2018-GTR, G63, Lotus Exige S, M3 CS, M4 CSL, GTR BS
Mike this is to you, as per my conversation with you that very night I stayed cool and calm and in a friendly matter asking you to return My ECU back to Andy as I did yours. You stated that you will when Andy decided to give you a refund on yours. Now please keep in mind I did not get Angry with you till the end of our conversation when you just refused to send my ECU back to Andy. I even went on to say look what your doing is not fair and you stated that your next door Neighbor is an attorney and she advised you to hold on to the ECU till she sent Andy a letter in the morning. Later that night we both lost it and started to send angry Text to on another by which i still have in my old iPhone. Look I feel bad for what happened to you and I told you that when I called you. Why would I even call you if you did not have my ECU? What happened with you and Andy is a shame and you made it my problem due to the fact that you kept my ECU as ransom. Later that night I called Andy and expressed your anger and informed him that you had no intension of sending my ecu back till he refunded you. Andy at that point informed that he will send me refund on my ecu by which he did via paypal. With my conversation with him, he made this decision because he felt that it was not right for him to send you a refund if he received your ECU VIA fed ex damaged. He also told you to go and file a claim. The rest is between you and him not I.

Look I personally like Andy because he has never done me wrong except for sending you my ECU. Even with that he solved the problem and at the end I was a happy customer.

I’m not here to say what tunner is good or bad, I just want people to know that their is always two sides to a story.

Mike , I really mean this when I say I’m sorry with what happened to your Ecu but just go back and see how things could have been handled differently .

I’m seriously done with this and need to get back to work now

Ps if you want i can also call you just let me know

Last edited by 4ramin; 05-09-2012 at 06:46 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 195 Likes on 160 Posts
SL55, S500
Is everyone reading the same thread?

This is worse than woman logic.

In one ear and out the other.

4RAMIN you've been conned by Andy, It's hard to believe that your a victim, but take a deep breath and realize he conned you too.

That ECU is OP's. Everything checks out and show's it was his. Why are you still claiming yours? You've been deceived.

Last edited by Rock; 05-09-2012 at 08:35 PM. Reason: inappropriate reference
Old 05-09-2012, 06:46 PM
b16

2009 C63, 2000 ML 430, 1994 Del Sol Vtec
Why was Andy making you track down the ECU? Shouldn't he be the one getting the ECU back for you? Did Andy give you the OP's contact info? This scenario should never happen in a business. MHP should take the responsibility, replace your ECU (which seems like they did) and work with the OP directly. Never should you or the OP have discussed whos ECU is whos. Andy made the mistake, not the OP. I think you're blaming the wrong person because you're friends with Andy.

If I were in the OP's situation I wouldn't send it back either unless I had a new, working one in my hands from MHP alredy. You really expect him to send it back to MHP after this? Do you really expect him to believe the ECU belongs to someone else and under good faith wait for his to come back? You really think MHP had ANY good faith credit after this with the OP?

Last edited by b16; 05-09-2012 at 06:49 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:57 PM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
2015 C63-507,1989 944 Turbo, 2018-GTR, G63, Lotus Exige S, M3 CS, M4 CSL, GTR BS
Originally Posted by b16
Why was Andy making you track down the ECU? Shouldn't he be the one getting the ECU back for you? Did Andy give you the OP's contact info? This scenario should never happen in a business. MHP should take the responsibility, replace your ECU (which seems like they did) and work with the OP directly. Never should you or the OP have discussed whos ECU is whos. Andy made the mistake, not the OP. I think you're blaming the wrong person because you're friends with Andy.
Look when things like this happen allot of emotions get in way of making decisions. All I can say is that the whole thing is a shame. Im not hear to change peoples mind about Andy or other guys as thats not my intention at all. Im just saying Mike had a Bad experience that turned bad and I had one that was bad but ended up ok as time was still lost.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 195 Likes on 160 Posts
SL55, S500
Originally Posted by alrasheed1991
I am the sucker who bought the rotors you have any problem ? Why the word "sucker" mention did I said any thing bad to you heart or you are some one who can't buy them and keep saying bad filthy words so shut up and talk with respect to other poeple didnt your mom and dad teach you how talk with respect to others . Douch bag
I am the sucker who bought the rotors you have any problem ?

Yes, I do

Why the word "sucker" mention did I said any thing bad to you heart?

Yes, it hurts my heart that you've been lied too.

Keep saying bad filthy words so shut up and talk with respect to other poeple didnt your mom and dad teach you how talk with respect to others

Yes, out of respect that is why I'm telling you this.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Originally Posted by PetroC63
I understand your skepticism. I too have been a member here for many years and I try to remain cautious when it comes to threads like this. Ramin provided an invoice from the dealer for a new ECU with his name blacked out for the obvious reasons. immelman also provided some very compelling evidence. Is Ramin MHP? Don't no. For all I know immelman could be Jeremy(OE). It is unlikely but certainly possible.

Especially when these two threads pop up so quickly after the initial immelman thread by a couple of new members. Doesn't that strike you as a bit odd? Haven't you seen this before with MHP? Slander one tuner and give praise to the other? Are these threads a coincidence? Possibly but after years of witnessing what has transpired on this forum something stinks about the recent chain of events.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...ne-review.html

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...oe-tuning.html

If the two tuners(MHP & OE) were reversed in this situation the haters would be crying foul, no?
You're not the only one who has noticed this quite coincidental timing.

We also know of at least two instances where former MHP tune customers were "taken care of" to various degrees when they switched to OE. And at least one instance where an OE customer switched to MHP. In each case, a wave of drama ensued.

Personally, I suspect there isn't much love lost between MHP and OE. Consequently, I don't put much stock into either trying to discredit the other, either directly or by proxy. And, frankly, both have many happy customers, along with a few "skeletons" let's say, that they'd probably want a "do-over" on.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
Oh no. I know where this thread is heading..
Old 05-09-2012, 07:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM
You're not the only one who has noticed this quite coincidental timing.

We also know of at least two instances where former MHP tune customers were "taken care of" to various degrees when they switched to OE. And at least one instance where an OE customer switched to MHP. In each case, a wave of drama ensued.

Personally, I suspect there isn't much love lost between MHP and OE. Consequently, I don't put much stock into either trying to discredit the other, either directly or by proxy. And, frankly, both have many happy customers, along with a few "skeletons" let's say, that they'd probably want a "do-over" on.

Last weekend Jeremy was in town doing C63 tunes. I spent the day there BSing and hanging with friends. I counted at least 10 C63 that day. I think 2 or 3 CLS63's too. Maybe more. These reviews might seem like timing but consider Jeremy is doing a big tour right now tuning all over the place. The reviews were expected and the tunes came way before this thread.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:32 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by propain
Last weekend Jeremy was in town doing C63 tunes. I spent the day there BSing and hanging with friends. I counted at least 10 C63 that day. I think 2 or 3 CLS63's too. Maybe more. These reviews might seem like timing but consider Jeremy is doing a big tour right now tuning all over the place. The reviews were expected and the tunes came way before this thread.
AMEN!

To avoid this thread turning into a tuner war. I vote for the Mods to close this thread ASAP. Everyone Agree? I am happy, my ECU is repaired and I have reported my misfortunate encounter. I am in no way affiliated with any tuner other than I had Bad service with one and Good service with another. I don't want any more third parties drug into this.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by immelman
AMEN!

To avoid this thread turning into a tuner war. I vote for the Mods to close this thread ASAP. Everyone Agree? I am happy, my ECU is repaired and I have reported my misfortunate encounter. I am in no way affiliated with any tuner other than I had Bad service with one and Good service with another. I don't want any more third parties drug into this.
Glad that you're happy with your new progress.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:12 PM

2011 C63AMG P31
I am the sucker who bought the rotors you have any problem ?

Yes, I do

Why the word "sucker" mention did I said any thing bad to you heart?

Yes, it hurts my heart that you've been lied too.

Keep saying bad filthy words so shut up and talk with respect to other poeple didnt your mom and dad teach you how talk with respect to others

Yes, out of respect that is why I'm telling you this.
Who cares ? My car My money , well you are an *******
Old 05-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Banned

C63
What does Islam have to do with this topic now ? Why are you even bringing up something that isn't involved in any way with this thread ?

This thread has turned recently into a tuner vs tuner and I in no way have any interest to turn it to a religion vs religion.

Therefor, mind the thread's business and respect others.

Last edited by Rock; 05-09-2012 at 08:54 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:36 PM
Administrator

Received 515 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by Sirex63
What does Islam have to do with this topic now ? Why are you even bringing up something that isn't involved in any way with this thread ?

This thread has turned recently into a tuner vs tuner and I in no way have any interest to turn it to a religion vs religion.

Agreed, Fixed.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Sirex63

you missed the word "extremist"

no matter what religious/political group I might be in, I surely don't want to be connected with the extreme ones.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Administrator

Received 515 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
The OP requested that his thread now be closed. While I would like the party to continue, I will honor his request.