C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

do you guys think im an mhp fanboy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2012, 10:09 AM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
2010 C63,1989 944 Turbo, 2018-GTR, GLC63S
I'm called the California fan boy just because I have his stuff and I live in California ;(. I don't have MHP stickers on the car or a t-shirt. Just a happy customer nothing more. I also tend to stay loyal as a customer if I'm treated as I should. I really don't understand how this fanboy stuff came about. I've owned my own business for 12 years now and I understand the power of the word of mouth experiance. What tunner will call me back at 9:00 pm and go over my questions ? Will Andy has both on weekends and nights. When I receive a service like that I will let everyone know. It's not because Im a fanboy but because I like others to known about my Experiance . Before I decided as to Whom i Was going to give my hard earned cash to, I made allot of calls and at the end I went with Andy. Now this is not to say that other guys are not as good but this was the person I wanted to give my business too, that's all just a happy customer.

Last edited by 4ramin; 05-12-2012 at 10:13 AM.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by dodger63
I wish we could be
http://youtu.be/1sONfxPCTU0

Last edited by melmanc55; 05-12-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:33 AM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
2010 C63,1989 944 Turbo, 2018-GTR, GLC63S
Originally Posted by melmanc55
That was a good one dude
Old 05-12-2012, 01:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Old 05-12-2012, 03:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG Coupe P31
actually, for my first c63, i had some modifications done to it. i bought some kleemann manifolds and dodger was not to happy about it (if you remember lol) that was the only time ive ever seen you bash another product. and i really wouldnt say that you were bashing it, you were just trying to warn me that i could spend my money wiser somewhere else. and, actually, you were right. i shouldnt have gotten those manifolds. they were not even designed for the 6.2. i think they were designed for the 5.5.

anyway. this is the first time i have ever posted about MHP. I have read almost ever post about the good and the bad. just for the record. i will not be buying MHP products when i decide/get around to modifying again. there is no way that all of the controversy is just flat made up. im sure it is a good product but there are a lot of other good products out there as well. they may not have the drag strip numbers like MHP does but im not a drag racer and im sure if other companies concentrated on advertising with drag racing, they would have similar numbers. if i decide to keep/modify my c63, i think im going with wiestec. what i really want is a 430 scuderia, and that may be higher on my list than modifying my c63 coupe that is already very fast.

on that note. im glad that you (dodger) are happy with your car and the products that you have put on it and i do not think that you are a fan boy......you just defend them pretty strongly and come off that way sometimes. that being said.....i have no problem with you defending a product that works for you.

cheers

Last edited by CELLryuu; 05-12-2012 at 03:09 PM. Reason: horrid spelling O.o
Old 05-12-2012, 03:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
I do remeber. The log style manifold. Is a waist of money. And they were being or were trying to be marketed as a header .. there arw many choices out there... i enjoy grey goose and would say that its the best vodka also.

Originally Posted by CELLryuu
actually, for my first c63, i had some modifications done to it. i bought some kleemann manifolds and dodger was not to happy about it (if you remember lol) that was the only time ive ever seen you bash another product. and i really wouldnt say that you were bashing it, you were just trying to warn me that i could spend my money wiser somewhere else. and, actually, you were right. i shouldnt have gotten those manifolds. they were not even designed for the 6.2. i think they were designed for the 5.5.

anyway. this is the first time i have ever posted about MHP. I have read almost ever post about the good and the bad. just for the record. i will not be buying MHP products when i decide/get around to modifying again. there is no way that all of the controversy is just flat made up. im sure it is a good product but there are a lot of other good products out there as well. they may not have the drag strip numbers like MHP does but im not a drag racer and im sure if other companies concentrated on advertising with drag racing, they would have similar numbers. if i decide to keep/modify my c63, i think im going with wiestec. what i really want is a 430 scuderia, and that may be higher on my list than modifying my c63 coupe that is already very fast.

on that note. im glad that you (dodger) are happy with your car and the products that you have put on it and i do not think that you are a fan boy......you just defend them pretty strongly and come off that way sometimes. that being said.....i have no problem with you defending a product that works for you.

cheers
Old 05-12-2012, 03:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
Originally Posted by CELLryuu

anyway. this is the first time i have ever posted about MHP. I have read almost ever post about the good and the bad. just for the record. i will not be buying MHP products when i decide/get around to modifying again. there is no way that all of the controversy is just flat made up.

cheers
I agree with u, I was in the market for a tune few months ago (before I decided to go against it due to possible warranty issue- but I will sure consider a tune once the warranty is up).. But after reading all the controversy about MHP on different forums, I mean they can't be all called "haters".. More like sharing their bad experiences.. Same as Dodgers cannot be called "fanboy" cuz he is just sharing his good experiences. Anyhow, this was enough to look for a different company.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 SLS AMG, 2009 SL63 AMG, 2008 C63 AMG(SOLD)
Originally Posted by propain

now that's really gay
Old 05-13-2012, 03:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by Roswell
I agree with u, I was in the market for a tune few months ago (before I decided to go against it due to possible warranty issue- but I will sure consider a tune once the warranty is up).. But after reading all the controversy about MHP on different forums, I mean they can't be all called "haters".. More like sharing their bad experiences.. Same as Dodgers cannot be called "fanboy" cuz he is just sharing his good experiences. Anyhow, this was enough to look for a different company.
Thank you
Old 05-13-2012, 04:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Originally Posted by callmiro
This thread has gone full Vagina

It must be locked and never spoken of again

Now I'm gonna go do some chin ups and eat a lion steak to regain some of my masculinity that was lost reading this romance novel
Lol....! This is all good stuff and now I feel like all our periods are aligned...
Old 05-13-2012, 05:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W164 ML500,SMART For two,1994 C280(5speed manual) 1999 C230k station wagon
Originally Posted by callmiro
This thread has gone full Vagina

It must be locked and never spoken of again

Now I'm gonna go do some chin ups and eat a lion steak to regain some of my masculinity that was lost reading this romance novel
Well AMEN!!!!!