MHP LT headers + Mids + Race Exhaust For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 04:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by GeorgeSmooth
Read the thread about it. Turned out to be related to a misfire code he was getting. Sarcasm much? Shouldnt u be in the chip only section?
Which thread i heard conflucting stories all around? Figured with keiths drive if the problem was fixed we would have results that night
Old 05-23-2012, 05:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Read the thread about it. Turned out to be related to a misfire code he was getting. Sarcasm much? Shouldnt u be in the chip only section?
Chip only section? This is all you guys have huh? You need new material. I just dumped about 55K into another toy. How much have you spent on your C63 mods? You guys make me laugh.

I saw the thread... about 1 month ago. They were SORTING it out. It wasnt sorted. If I know Keith he would have posted up some results at this point. Hopefully everything is worked out but I can only imagine by his silence that they are still working on it.
Old 05-23-2012, 05:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63
Originally Posted by propain
Chip only section? This is all you guys have huh? You need new material. I just dumped about 55K into another toy. How much have you spent on your C63 mods? You guys make me laugh.

I saw the thread... about 1 month ago. They were SORTING it out. It wasnt sorted. If I know Keith he would have posted up some results at this point. Hopefully everything is worked out but I can only imagine by his silence that they are still working on it.
Panties in a twist much? That button always works on you.
Well done big spender. Does the 55k include vehicle price?
I should be around that area in mods alone by the end of June. The postman can't come fast enough. Then I will open the spare motor myself and build it.
Sometimes your "devils advocate"of questioning companies becomes too much, you like that fly that is all over the place not because you question things but because you have a malicious manner in making statement. Of to the chip section you go
Old 05-23-2012, 05:23 PM

C63
Originally Posted by dodger63
Which thread i heard conflucting stories all around? Figured with keiths drive if the problem was fixed we would have results that night
I am just going based on what he said. I also expected instant return to the track but assumed he was focused on the body kit thing.
Old 05-23-2012, 05:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Panties in a twist much? That button always works on you.
Well done big spender. Does the 55k include vehicle price?
I should be around that area in mods alone by the end of June. The postman can't come fast enough. Then I will open the spare motor myself and build it.
Sometimes your "devils advocate"of questioning companies becomes too much, you like that fly that is all over the place not because you question things but because you have a malicious manner in making statement. Of to the chip section you go
You mean the "I am going to act like a douche" button? Yup, I have zero patience for that.

Maybe you missed the point Georgy boy. The question was completely rhetorical as I could give 2 *****s as to what you are doing. The point was the 55K was given to another project because I don't pay to be a guinea pig. I am happy others do it but its not for me. I pay for results. Maybe some day with the 100's of Weistec superchargers being installed on all manner of vehicles we will actually see one at the track putting down some track results that warrant the price tag for the mods. Maybe then I will dust off the C63 mod it. Probably not though as I find it to be a bit of a pig to be throwing that kinda money into it. Tune only is exactly where I want it to be for no other reason than choice.

Last edited by propain; 05-23-2012 at 05:54 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 06:03 PM

C63
You mean the "I am going to act like a douche" button? Yup, I have zero patience for that.

Maybe you missed the point Georgy boy. The question was completely rhetorical as I could give 2 *****s as to what you are doing. The point was the 55K was given to another project because I don't pay to be a guinea pig. I am happy others do it but its not for me. I pay for results. Maybe some day with the 100's of Weistec superchargers being installed on all manner of vehicles we will actually see one at the track putting down some track results that warrant the price tag for the mods. Maybe then I will dust off the C63 mod it. Probably not though as I find it to be a bit of a pig to be throwing that kinda money into it. Tune only is exactly where I want it to be for no other reason than choice.
You still here?
Old 05-23-2012, 06:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
You still here?
Yup, with a faster 1/4 mile time than you with my measly tune only. When you beat it ill be in the "Chip Only" section.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
I am just going based on what he said. I also expected instant return to the track but assumed he was focused on the body kit thing.
Idk the dads camp seems to be very quite the last couple weeks i just didnt know if things were sorted or not.. no crap talk here but seems all these big build weistec based cars never come up with results we hear this that built trans superchager whatnot then all quite till the next buikd up track time this that and we here about poor prep no traction bad air and so on.......
Old 05-23-2012, 08:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by dodger63
Idk the dads camp seems to be very quite the last couple weeks i just didnt know if things were sorted or not.. no crap talk here but seems all these big build weistec based cars never come up with results we hear this that built trans superchager whatnot then all quite till the next buikd up track time this that and we here about poor prep no traction bad air and so on.......
Blasphemy!!!
Old 05-24-2012, 02:31 AM

C63
Yup, with a faster 1/4 mile time than you with my measly tune only. When you beat it ill be in the "Chip Only" section.
I can't argue that
Old 05-24-2012, 09:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
I can't argue that
Looking forward to you beating it. Good luck with the build!
Old 08-27-2012, 02:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 E63 AMG PP
are they still available ..?