Call Benzworks he works there now
Interesting. So is OE no more?
Old 09-26-2013, 11:27 AM
pfl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG, M
Originally Posted by Faris63

I've called, in fact he knew about the problem 5 days ago and has not yet given me a single call or email on what to do. As of this morning, still nothing from OE.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 97 Likes on 82 Posts
'20 GLC300 SUV
Originally Posted by Faris63
Originally Posted by NellyRod
Interesting. So is OE no more?
If this is the case, I'd be very disappointed. Being left completely in the dark as a customer is no fun.

Last edited by zibby43; 09-26-2013 at 03:56 PM.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:46 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
CLS63S
His office is in the BenzWorks building. He doesnt work for Benzworks. Serge and the BenzWorks team are currently on vacation. They will be returning on Wednesday.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 97 Likes on 82 Posts
'20 GLC300 SUV
Originally Posted by johnnyblaze
His office is in the BenzWorks building. He doesnt work for Benzworks. Serge and the BenzWorks team are currently on vacation. They will be returning on Wednesday.
I assume you mean next Wednesday (as it is already Thursday)?

Last edited by zibby43; 09-26-2013 at 03:56 PM.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:18 PM
pfl

AMG, M
Originally Posted by johnnyblaze

That is correct. Ben@OE had told me that and even tried to get me in touch with Jeremy with no lock. He's the person Jeremy has who answers customer calls and I worked with for days trying to get Jeremy to respond. The worst part is that even Ben couldn't get Jeremy to respond to my emails/calls. I offered to Skype with Jeremy at my expense for a few min, no luck.

Jeremy,

If you are reading this, I have no interest in making your company's name look bad... it doesn't get me anything. ALL I want is to get my car back and running with the correct software... THAT'S IT... It's not much to ask.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:30 PM

C63 Coupe
Originally Posted by pfl
That is correct. Ben@OE had told me that and even tried to get me in touch with Jeremy with no lock. He's the person Jeremy has who answers customer calls and I worked with for days trying to get Jeremy to respond. The worst part is that even Ben couldn't get Jeremy to respond to my emails/calls. I offered to Skype with Jeremy at my expense for a few min, no luck.

Jeremy,

If you are reading this, I have no interest in making your company's name look bad... it doesn't get me anything. ALL I want is to get my car back and running with the correct software... THAT'S IT... It's not much to ask.
Wow.. I hope everything works out for you buddy .

OE was actually the tune I was gonna choose for my 13 coupe "Lease" but after reading this.. not to sure anymore..
Old 09-26-2013, 02:09 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
S550 on order
Not sure that this matters but...I emailed OEtune about a week ago with some questions but no reply yet...Ended up going with EuroCharged...Mike is a great and easy guy to deal with.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:08 PM
SPONSOR

Received 131 Likes on 115 Posts
OE Tuning C63 AMG
Originally Posted by pfl
Just for what it's worth... I have had the OE Tune and was happy with it until I got updated from Mercedes and then reached out to Jeremy to get guidance on what to do next, applied the OE file and it overwrote the fix AMG had put in for me... now it's been a week that I have emailed and called many times to Jeremy and he has not provided the support that I was led to believe he would... basically my car is at the dealer with the dealer wondering what happened to the ECU.

Jeremy, I ask that you return my many calls and try to sort this out. I don't like to post things on the forums but I had no other choice.

We shall wait and see if OE helps their customer "POST" sales.
Please email support@oetuning.com so we can assist. If you are wanting new files to suit updated software version, you must go through "RESET" process so that the new information can be read from your car and updated tuned files to suit new update can be provided.

BTW, website is down for maintenance and will be back online later today.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:15 PM
pfl

AMG, M
Originally Posted by SALES@OETUNING
Please email support@oetuning.com so we can assist. If you are wanting new files to suit updated software version, you must go through "RESET" process so that the new information can be read from your car and updated tuned files to suit new update can be provided.

BTW, website is down for maintenance and will be back online later today.

I don't know if this is Ben or Jeremy responding but if it's Ben, Ben you know my story and frustration, and if it's Jeremy, please check your voicemail, email and missed calls.

I'm going to assume this is a joke!!!

Should I post the many emails (to Sales@oetuning and Jeremy's own OE address) and phone calls I have made over the past week?!!!

I just called your number 30 min ago with no answer. I left a message yesterday as well. I also JUST made another call to your number NOW before hitting Submit on this reply with no one answering.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:27 PM
SPONSOR

Received 131 Likes on 115 Posts
OE Tuning C63 AMG
Originally Posted by pfl
I don't know if this is Ben or Jeremy responding but if it's Ben, Ben you know my story and frustration, and if it's Jeremy, please check your voicemail, email and missed calls.

I'm going to assume this is a joke!!!

Should I post the many emails (to Sales@oetuning and Jeremy's own OE address) and phone calls I have made over the past week?!!!

I just called your number 30 min ago with no answer. I left a message yesterday as well. I also JUST made another call to your number NOW before hitting Submit on this reply with no one answering.
Is this Hessam? I do not know every mbworld user so I apologize if I am incorrect. The last directive that was given was "Can you bring your car by the shop?". This message was relayed to Ben and also via email. Without seeing the car in person it is hard do understand why and what is the issue. We have tuned countless M156 and C63s with great results and would hate to think your car is the exception.
We have all MB dealer tools (flashing and diagnosis) and experience to diagnose and address any cause of any issue. First we must know what the issue is before we can address it.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:33 PM
pfl

AMG, M
Originally Posted by SALES@OETUNING
We have all MB dealer tools (flashing and diagnosis) and experience to diagnose and address any cause of any issue. First we must know what the issue is before we can address it.

You say you must know what the issue is before addressing it. I told you EXACTLY what the issue was, more than 4-5 times, in email and over the phone. I'll gladly post all the emails here if you want.

I emailed you when I got the update and 5 days past without a single response.

I gave you the update number so you can be as informed as possible. Still nothing back.

I emailed you again and again. No response back. I took the car to 2 dealerships to seek help and they couldn't find the issue.

As I said before and I say again, please CALL me to discuss and I will gladly remove my comments here once the issue is handled. This type of indirect negotiation will only lengthen the solution. My phone is with me ready to discuss. I will refrain from posting on here until resolution is achieved.

Last edited by pfl; 09-26-2013 at 03:35 PM.
Old 09-26-2013, 07:09 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
What kind of issues are you having after the dealer flash,may i ask?
Thank you
Old 01-25-2014, 02:27 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 E350 4 Matic
What was the outcome here? I am looking into this myself.