C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

weistec stage 1+ 1/4 mile

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 03:58 PM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
2015 C63-507,1989 944 Turbo, 2018-GTR, G63, Lotus Exige S, M3 CS, M4 CSL, GTR BS
Originally Posted by balthaser
yeah right, and we all know what you are like from the last ECU mess.
Dude I don't want to start that, I will say that only mike and I will know the real truth. Your comment is exactly what im talking about. All I'm saying is everyone needs to be more supportive of each other. I've Been guilty of it myself but at least I realized it and don't continue the path your going. Why can't we all get along
Old 06-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Wow wtf happened in here? When I first saw the thread go up, I thought to myself... Nice run! Especially considering how hot it must be over there. Now I read through all the posts and alot are irrelevant to the topic at hand. Congrats sirex on some good runs, there is no doubt the Weistec supercharger is top notch! But why all the hate? This isn't the place to flaunt your money. You of all people should know there are people around you that make you look like a peasant in terms of money. I seriously doubt the big ballers over there drive C63's. All that is irrelevant. Doesn't matter how much money you have, it won't change your timeslip. You should focus that passion towards making your car faster. If you were nicer to others they could help you out. Don't compare it to other people and dream about running at MIR and running 10.0 or whatever you think will happen. You have alot of money right? Ship your car over in November, I will let you run at the Mercedes shootout at MIR for free and you can see what your car will really do. As for the plane ticket comments, we all drive mercedes here. Do you really think people can't afford a plane ticket???

Friendly competition is good. But I think this is taking it a bit too far. Maybe you can invest in a handheld weather station. Not too expensive and will give you actual DA from the track. After many years of racing I've learned to run my car for myself and not others. There will always be skeptics and doubters but will know what truely happened and to me that's the most important thing. I remember when I first ran tens and there were so many doubters and haters. I never hide my mods but was accused of everything under the sun. Now tens are a common thing. Cars will only get quicker with time and I look forward to what the future brings!!!

Ricer hoopty

Last edited by blackbenzz; 06-02-2012 at 04:25 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Benz, I noticed that your sig is bigger than most of the egos in here but not by much.

If the op and others want this thread to stay open, please be respectful of all members including those that are giving you compliments.
Old 06-02-2012, 04:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Wow wtf happened in here? When I first saw the thread go up, I thought to myself... Nice run! Especially considering how hot it must be over there. Now I read through all the posts and alot are irrelevant to the topic at hand. Congrats sirex on some good runs, there is no doubt the Weistec supercharger is top notch! But why all the hate? This isn't the place to flaunt your money. You of all people should know there are people around you that make you look like a peasant in terms of money. I seriously doubt the big ballers over there drive C63's. All that is irrelevant. Doesn't matter how much money you have, it won't change your timeslip. You should focus that passion towards making your car faster. If you were nicer to others they could help you out. Don't compare it to other people and dream about running at MIR and running 10.0 or whatever you think will happen. You have alot of money right? Ship your car over in November, I will let you run at the Mercedes shootout at MIR for free and you can see what your car will really do. As for the plane ticket comments, we all drive mercedes here. Do you really think people can't afford a plane ticket???

Friendly competition is good. But I think this is taking it a bit too far. Maybe you can invest in a handheld weather station. Not too expensive and will give you actual DA from the track. After many years of racing I've learned to run my car for myself and not others. There will always be skeptics and doubters but will know what truely happened and to me that's the most important thing. I remember when I first ran tens and there were so many doubters and haters. I never hide my mods but was accused of everything under the sun. Now tens are a common thing. Cars will only get quicker with time and I look forward to what the future brings!!!

Ricer hoopty

I have to disagree money is the most important thing in drag racing... here is how i see it.. take your car drop it off at a shop tell tgem to make it as fast as possible and there you have it the records automatically come!!!
Old 06-02-2012, 05:06 PM

2015 C63-507,1989 944 Turbo, 2018-GTR, G63, Lotus Exige S, M3 CS, M4 CSL, GTR BS
Originally Posted by blackbenzz

Ricer hoopty
You truly said it best, I do things for myself and have come to the realizetion that no matter how much you do to your car their will always be a guy faster and thats what makes it fun. I have also learned that it's not about how much money you have but the experiance that you learn from that makes the diffrance.

Last edited by 4ramin; 06-02-2012 at 05:11 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 SLS AMG, 2009 SL63 AMG, 2008 C63 AMG(SOLD)
Originally Posted by Zod
Little off topic, but I recall differently
Why else would you not include them in your list with your time?
''Mhp v3 tune
Mhp long tube headers
Mhp race exhaust
Carbon fiber hood
Carbon trunk
KW v3
Light weight rotors''

I mean these items don't help ?
  • Light weight battery
  • Sparco driver race seat
  • removed passanger seat
  • removed rear seat
  • 1/4 of Race gas
  • Washer fluid drained
  • Trunk striped
  • Spare and tools removed
  • Front grill removed
  • Exhaust heat shielding removed
  • Light weight wheels
  • Light weight rotors (already added)
  • Carbon fiber hood (already added)
  • Carbon trunk (already added)
  • suspension optimization for 1/4 mile track
  • Possible sound deadening material & creature comforts removed from all over the car

naaa that's not worth mentioning now is it
+1
Old 06-02-2012, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Sirex63
To Mr detective who only believes internet BS and claimed that it's 90F in day time. Here's a fresh pic i just took it. It's 5:58 am over here

So now the C63 meter isnt right ? Lol

SLS Qatar have you got the pic of 48 C i think ? I bet Sls meter is S*** too lool

of course I do have it. This was when the SLS was under shade

That was 3:15 in the afternoon. It was more than that in the early afternoon.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by dodger63
I have to disagree money is the most important thing in drag racing... here is how i see it.. take your car drop it off at a shop tell tgem to make it as fast as possible and there you have it the records automatically come!!!
That works, but that's the easy method.

Its the guys who don't have a disposable income who make the strides in this game. They figure out low cost ways of picking up small gains. The guys who drops it off and say "Make it fast" are riding the heels of the real wrench turners who have already figured out what works and what doesn't. They rarely set the records. Experience usually comes out on top every time.

Either way, this thread is stupid. When you post up a time and claim you have a faster beast than others they will question everything. Its all part of the game. Asking for proper DA is about as basic as you get and as you can see 4 pages later not once has the evidence of +4500 DA been given.

Its like Dad's said. Make your post. Defend your time. Back up the data and sit back and relax. When you start slinging money insults and other BS it goes nowhere.

Its human nature to question things. The mature response would be to provide answers to those questions... that is unless your full of crap... then you just insult and project.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by SLS Qatar
of course I do have it. This was when the SLS was under shade

That was 3:15 in the afternoon. It was more than that in the early afternoon.
Again, these car thermometers suck. The other day I got in my C63 and it said it was 95 degrees. It was only 80 Degrees. It read that temp for about 1/2 hour until the sensor cooled after driving 20 miles.

I know you guys have local weather sites that you use. Post up a link to Yas Marina. I already did but maybe mine sucks... Got a better one?
Old 06-02-2012, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by propain
Again, these car thermometers suck. The other day I got in my C63 and it said it was 95 degrees. It was only 80 Degrees. It read that temp for about 1/2 hour until the sensor cooled after driving 20 miles.

I know you guys have local weather sites that you use. Post up a link to Yas Marina. I already did but maybe mine sucks... Got a better one?
Then maybe there's something wrong with your C63

Look it is know here that our temperatures go beyond 45C in summer .
We even get 50 t0 52C sometimes.

Abu Dhabi, where Sirex is from, is usually hotter than Qatar, where I live.

So you are trying to tell me that our weather is not hotter than the USA?
Old 06-02-2012, 05:42 PM

Then maybe there's something wrong with your C63

Look it is know here that our temperatures go beyond 45C in summer .
We even get 50 t0 52C sometimes.

Abu Dhabi, where Sirex is from, is usually hotter than Qatar, where I live.

So you are trying to tell me that our weather is not hotter than the USA?
Propain is correct as the reading you get is also picking up heat coming from your engine due to the location of the sensor.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by 4ramin
Propain is correct as the reading you get is also picking up heat coming from your engine due to the location of the sensor.
that was the first start for the SLS on thursday afternoon after I came back from work. There should be no heat coming from the engine since it has been stopped for one whole week. I turn on my SLS only during the weekend. Our last day of work is Thursday and then Friday and Saturday are off.

So what engine heat remains for 5-7 days now you tell me

Last edited by SLS Qatar; 06-02-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:51 PM

that was the first start for the SLS on thursday afternoon after I came back from work. There should be no heat coming from the engine since it has been stopped for one whole week.
Makes since for you but for him that may not be the case.. I think that's what he means by saying you can't depend on the cluster . But honestly you have some growing up to do.. No need to take things to an extreme. This is why people trun on you. Just an advise that's all.

Last edited by 4ramin; 06-02-2012 at 05:55 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
that was the first start for the SLS on thursday afternoon after I came back from work. There should be no heat coming from the engine since it has been stopped for one whole week. I turn on my SLS only during the weekend. Our last day of work is Thursday and then Friday and Saturday are off.

Quite simple really... Who cares what your car temp read at a different location and time than where he ran.

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?a...AbuDhabi;sess=

States 89-91 degrees at the time of his run. Also going by the humidity and the Bar pressure the DA was more like 2900-3000. Not 4500. Why does this point continue to escape you guys?

How about this for your next post PROVE that the DA was +4500 at 9:30 PM at Yas Marina track on 5/30/12.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:53 PM

Quite simple really... Who cares what your car temp read at a different location and time than where he ran.

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?a...AbuDhabi;sess=

States 89-91 degrees at the time of his run. Also going by the humidity and the Bar pressure the DA was more like 2900-3000. Not 4500. Why does this point continue to escape you guys?

How about this for your next post PROVE that the DA was +4500 at 9:30 PM at Yas Marina track on 5/30/12.

again you just keep getting that website as your source

I hope you come here someday when the temperature is 50C with 90% humidity

You'll be crying like a child
Old 06-02-2012, 05:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
again you just keep getting that website as your source

I hope you come here someday when the temperature is 50C with 90% humidity

You'll be crying like a child

Yeah, that's what I thought.

This one is good too...

http://www.cnmarinas.com/en/marinas/yas-marina/weather

30C right now. Ohh look.. 9PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:57 PM

2009 C63 AMG
Makes since for you but for him that may not be the case.. I think that's what he means by saying you can't depend on the cluster . But honestly you have some growing up to do.. No need to take things to an extreme. This is why people trun on you. Just an advise that's all.

tsk tsk tsk, what did he say? what extreme has he brought on you?

right! what a grown up!

every word of this is SLS Qatar describing his situation. woooowww, what an extreme!!

Last edited by balthaser; 06-02-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:59 PM
Banned

2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG

Dude your Avatar correlates to what you are!

nothing is been taken to the Extreme. the temperature is indeed hot in the Mid-East. The timeslip shows sirex runing @ 111F. or did you miss it. Now leave him alone already
Old 06-02-2012, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by balthaser
tsk tsk tsk, what did he say? what extreme has he brought on you?

right! what a grown up!
His little smiles with sarcasm comments . but who cares anymore

Last edited by 4ramin; 06-02-2012 at 06:08 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Banned

2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
Yeah, that's what I thought.

This one is good too...

http://www.cnmarinas.com/en/marinas/yas-marina/weather

30C right now. Ohh look.. 9PM.

the weather right now is 102F

I dont get why are trolling dude. Knock it off already. why are you such a child

Ask anyboy in the middle-east and they will laugh at your yahoo readings.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by Dads C63
Sirex63 - I'm not jealous or slow.
I would suggest if nitrous is so easy to go fast that you install it on your car and go set some records. Its NOT that easy to do it safe and right, especially on these cars. When we chose nitrous two years ago Weistec didn't exist nor was any other forced induction set ups. Now they are and are a viable choice. I know you have boost all the time and I don't have an unlimited amount of nitrous but I road race and the S/C is not an option. You and others have proved that heat and extended usage kills the power. Anytime you want to spend about 30 minutes on a road race with me I'll be glad to run with you. I'll take all the bottles out and run N/A and you can run whatever pulley and tune you want with your S/C. After about 10 minutes of full throttle running we'll see how the Weistec is holding up. Until then I'll run my MHP N/A set up with the new cams etc.... and keep going fast. You complain because we strip out weight, really? You obviously don't road race at all. Thats not being cheap, its being smart. Why do you think the new BS comes with a rear seat option. Because those who seriously race don't want the extra weight. Its how you go faster and faster.

You talk alot about who you hate and everyone knows that. You and Jacob always seem to jump in on threads where others post about their mods and performance. Why can't you accept that they chose to purchase what they have and move on with what you have. You don't need to be so aggresive and hateful all the time. You can be respectful to the others on this forum and in return they will probably be the same to you. You can post your results, back them up, and then relax. Don't get so offended when others question your information. Your car is fast and there's no doubt about that. In cooler weather it will be ever faster. Congrats on your new times!!! Enjoy your car and be safe.
Class act response Keith.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by jacob502
Dude your Avatar correlates to what you are!

nothing is been taken to the Extreme. the temperature is indeed hot in the Mid-East. The timeslip shows sirex runing @ 111F. or did you miss it. Now leave him alone already
I wish Sirex well and really don't think his run was that bad. I just want him to be more respectfull towards other on this site.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:04 PM

2009 C63 AMG
His little smiles with sarcasticm comments .LoL but who cares anymore
Oh now that little smile is extreme, is what needs some grow-up.

I mean, before pulling out this kind of unbelievable logic, how about cutting some "LoL" off your comment and use spell-check to avoid the sarcasm typo?
Old 06-02-2012, 06:04 PM

I wish Sirex well and really don't think his run was that bad. I just want him to be more respectfull towards other on this site.
he was respectful to all. Read the thread and you will see who attacked whom first
Old 06-02-2012, 06:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by jacob502
the weather right now is 102F

I dont get why are trolling dude. Knock it off already. why are you such a child

Ask anyboy in the middle-east and they will laugh at your yahoo readings.
Where is it 102? You guys don't use the internet for your weather there?

How do you get your weather? Guys like you reading out your in car temp sensors over a ham radio?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: weistec stage 1+ 1/4 mile