weistec stage 1+ 1/4 mile

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by propain
Ill tell her but she doesn't like guys who prefer the sexual company of their brothers.
Very mature. your are top notch.

seriously, how old are you again?
Old 06-02-2012, 06:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by balthaser
Talking about temperature, should I remind you checking Sirex's time slip he posted earlier?

Oh but wait, you might have more questions. Who knows if that thermometer reading on the track was accurate or not! Right?!
Originally Posted by SLS Qatar
the temperature is shown on the slip
I didn't say the temperature was on the time slip. Besides the trap speed and time, the time slip holds another piece of information--what time the run happened. Just under the slip photo, there's another early AM temperature reading with which you can easily figure out what the temperature is like over there.

Nice try back to you
Yeah... ok... Everyone can see your mistake. It makes it worse when you fight it.

Last edited by propain; 06-02-2012 at 06:44 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'15 VW GTI
The FACTS are really simple. The airport is basically across the street. The early evening temp there was in the low 90s, humidity about 75%. So the DA was about 2500. The correction factor at that DA is about .25 of a second.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:45 PM

2009 C63 AMG
I'm pretty sure propane is capable of keeping the questions coming, EASILY.

Even I'm able to help him to come up with a couple of those questions. Pretty sure the genius himself has a more powerful imagination.
"Sirex said half tank gas. How do you know it's half tank?"
"Sirex said humidity was xx%. How do you know it's accurate?"
Old 06-02-2012, 06:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by Even Money
The FACTS are really simple. The airport is basically across the street. The early evening temp there was in the low 90s, humidity about 75%. So the DA was about 2500. The correction factor at that DA is about .25 of a second.
Thank you!!!

Good job... I didnt even think to check the airport. But I am sure the whole middle east is laughing at your crazy airport crazy talk.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:48 PM

2009 C63 AMG
Yeah... ok... Everyone can see your mistake. It makes it worse when you fight it.

I didn't know you're this much tunnel-visioned that you couldn't tell two IDs apart. What've you been smoking today? That's gotta be some real deal.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
I didn't know you're this much tunnel-visioned that you couldn't tell two IDs apart. What've you been smoking today? That's gotta be some real deal.
I can tell the ID's apart. Im sure you guys had a little PM party going first and came to that genius conclusion together.

The point still stands, you said it was on the slip. You made a mistake. Be a man and admit it and move on or just shut up about it already.
Old 06-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Banned

I can tell the ID's apart. Im sure you guys had a little PM party going first and came to that genius conclusion together.

The point still stands, you said it was on the slip. You made a mistake. Be a man and admit it and move on or just shut up about it already.
I really dont know what is on the timeslip. But if it isnt the temp. then what is it?
Old 06-02-2012, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by jacob502
I really dont know what is on the timeslip. But if it isnt the temp. then what is it?
Who knows... maybe car designation number? The other lane has a completely different number.
Old 06-02-2012, 07:06 PM

2009 C63 AMG

Whenever I spot some genius starts doing this kind of baseless accusations with self-proclaim victory, instead of feeling offended I feel sorry for him.
Old 06-02-2012, 07:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Whenever I spot some genius starts doing this kind of baseless accusations with self-proclaim victory, I feel sorry for him.
Yup, its all good bro. I got my answer anyhow. As I already figured 5 pages ago +2500 is most likely the DA he was running in. Maybe a little higher. Corrects to a 10.9 or 10.8. Thats all I wanted to know.

Enjoy the thread.
Old 06-02-2012, 07:10 PM
Banned

Yup, its all good bro. I got my answer anyhow. As I already figured 5 pages ago +2500 is most likely the DA he was running in. Maybe a little higher. Corrects to a 10.9 or 10.8. Thats all I wanted to know.

Enjoy the thread.

The Engineer has correlated everything
Old 06-02-2012, 07:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
2014 Audi RS7
Excuse me?

When did I jump on anybody. ???

please stop throwing BS around.

I have congratulated many members on many of thier mods and that includes you!
Jacob,
I apologize, maybe it is SLS Qatar I'm thinking about. There's a couple here (Sirex being one) that can't seem to leave a thread alone. They seem to always jump in and stir the pot instead of congratulating someone and letting people learn from others and that there are fast cars out there besides theirs. Sorry if I offended you.

Most of these performance threads seem to go sideways and its the same few. Gets old after a while and makes you want to leave this forum.

Keith
Old 06-02-2012, 07:21 PM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
2015 C63-507,1989 944 Turbo, 2018-GTR, G63, Lotus Exige S, M3 CS, M4 CSL, GTR BS
Originally Posted by Dads C63
Jacob,
I apologize, maybe it is SLS Qatar I'm thinking about. There's a couple here (Sirex being one) that can't seem to leave a thread alone. They seem to always jump in and stir the pot instead of congratulating someone and letting people learn from others and that there are fast cars out there besides theirs. Sorry if I offended you.

Most of these performance threads seem to go sideways and its the same few. Gets old after a while and makes you want to leave this forum.

Keith
Well said Keith
Old 06-02-2012, 07:22 PM

2011 SLS AMG, 2009 SL63 AMG, 2008 C63 AMG(SOLD)
Jacob,

Keith

Again you are wrong

When I did jump up???
Old 06-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63

Enjoy the thread.
Lets say you're right. 11.0 or corrected to whatever. You still jealous and cant get this time even in your dreams lil kid. So get over it and try to learn from big guys not envy them
Old 06-02-2012, 07:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 Audi RS7
Again you are wrong

When I did jump up???
Nope, not wrong.
You've posted multiple times throughout this thead and many of the comments are not constructive or helpful. In fact, many are attacks on people - ex. "He'll be acting like a rapped virgin if it's for the first time"

This thread has enough garbage in it.

Like I said earlier, Congrats to Sirex and ya'll enjoy.
Old 06-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Banned

Jacob,

Keith
Or Maybe its Propain and Dodger, isnt that what you meant?
Old 06-02-2012, 07:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by Sirex63
Lets say you're right. 11.0 or corrected to whatever. You still jealous and cant get this time even in your dreams lil kid. So get over it and try to learn from big guys not envy them
Not jealous at all. Congrats. Faster than my C63 that's for sure. I am just looking to learn any maybe consider doing something with my C63 at a later date. I have moved on to something else for now. Something that beats that time you posted stock even corrected. I also have other cars that would laugh at the time you posted. Its not about that. I was more interested in the Weistec setup you have in your car and what it can do.

One thing your time did teach me is ill save the 20K extra in mods you put in and just stick with exhaust/tune/LW and be able to match your time easily. You're not a "Big guy" by any stretch. There have been many who have done more with less $$ than you have on the same platform.

Good luck
Old 06-02-2012, 07:35 PM
Banned

C63
As I said earlier Keith, I do respect you and love your car.

If we ever met and raced, i'm sure that the race would be one run. We don't have to race for 30 mins or more to show each others who's car is faster. Even if my car was N/A and raced someone, if i win or he did it's finished. I dont have to race him again unless one of us modded more.

Last reply to all

Thanks
Old 06-02-2012, 07:35 PM

2011 SLS AMG, 2009 SL63 AMG, 2008 C63 AMG(SOLD)
Nope, not wrong.
You've posted multiple times throughout this thead and many of the comments are not constructive or helpful. In fact, many are attacks on people - ex. "He'll be acting like a rapped virgin if it's for the first time"

This thread has enough garbage in it.

Like I said earlier, Congrats to Sirex and ya'll enjoy.

Oh so now you forgot about you claiming that I had an MHP tune on my SLS and telling it to everyone.

Now who's jumping?

What about Dodger and Propain???
Old 06-02-2012, 07:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 Audi RS7
Or Maybe its Propain and Dodger, isnt that what you meant?
Dodger and Propain aren't attacking people by saying "they can't afford things" and "are jealous" and "need to learn from the big boys", really??
Pretty big talk for someone who has a S/C and hasn't run a 10 second run yet.

Sirex, enjoy your car and its new found power but you aren't the richest guy on the forum, smartest guy on the forum, or the fastest guy yet. You may get there but stop talking like you are already the "god" of the C63 platform. Relax, your times will improve with time and better weather.
Old 06-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Banned

C63
Not jealous at all. Congrats. Faster than my C63 that's for sure. I am just looking to learn any maybe consider doing something with my C63 at a later date. I have moved on to something else for now. Something that beats that time you posted stock even corrected. I also have other cars that would laugh at the time you posted. Its not about that. I was more interested in the Weistec setup you have in your car and what it can do.

One thing your time did teach me is ill save the 20K extra in mods you put in and just stick with exhaust/tune/LW and be able to match your time easily. You're not a "Big guy" by any stretch. There have been many who have done more with less $$ than you have on the same platform.

Good luck
You just know how to let me continue on replying.

We're in a C63 section on an MB forum. So stop talking about your other cars. You cant even drive your ZO6 well. Lets talk about your mb.

Is it faster than mine ? No.

Have you got my time with your "TUNE ONLY" C63 ? No

End of discussion. See ya
Old 06-02-2012, 07:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 Audi RS7
Oh so now you forgot about you claiming that I had an MHP tune on my SLS and telling it to everyone.

Now who's jumping?

What about Dodger and Propain???
SLS Qatar - I was wrong - I misunderstood a comment that was made, my apologies.
Old 06-02-2012, 07:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by Sirex63
You just know how to let me continue on replying.

We're in a C63 section on an MB forum. So stop talking about your other cars. You cant even drive your ZO6 well. Lets talk about your mb.

Is it faster than mine ? No.

Have you got my time with your "TUNE ONLY" C63 ? No

End of discussion. See ya
I trapped 3 MPH less than you with just a $1200 tune. I am very happy with that.

Take care. Thanks for everything you add to this forum.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: weistec stage 1+ 1/4 mile