Sponsored by:

weistec stage 1+ 1/4 mile

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2012 | 07:46 PM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by Dads C63
Dodger and Propain aren't attacking people by saying "they can't afford things" and "are jealous" and "need to learn from the big boys", really??
Pretty big talk for someone who has a S/C and hasn't run a 10 second run yet.

Sirex, enjoy your car and its new found power but you aren't the richest guy on the forum, smartest guy on the forum, or the fastest guy yet. You may get there but stop talking like you are already the "god" of the C63 platform. Relax, your times will improve with time and better weather.
We all know why i havent run a 10 sec yet. At least wo really compare a run to weather conditions. Anybody doubts conditions ? Get your cars over here and let me see how much you'll get

I didnt brag about being the richest or smartest. I'm just faster than a guy who has a TUNE ONLY and he's a pain in the a$$. And faster than a guy who takes out everything in his car to set a record LOL.

Keith yourself have been setting record from the beginning with NOS. So don't start it up.
Old 06-02-2012 | 07:50 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by Sirex63
We all know why i havent run a 10 sec yet. At least wo really compare a run to weather conditions. Anybody doubts conditions ? Get your cars over here and let me see how much you'll get

I didnt brag about being the richest or smartest. I'm just faster than a guy who has a TUNE ONLY and he's a pain in the a$$. And faster than a guy who takes out everything in his car to set a record LOL.

Keith yourself have been setting record from the beginning with NOS. So don't start it up.
Pay to ship my car there and I guarantee I put a 10 up on the board. Enough with the BS talk.
Old 06-02-2012 | 07:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 Audi RS7

I have NOT been setting records from the beginning with NOS so don't go there. I was the first in the mid 11's, then low 11's N/A nearly three years ago. Then Dodger went by me N/A while I was installing and testing the nitrous because I race in Florida with weather like yours. Its HOT and HUMID so its VERY difficult to go fast as you well know. Just to set the record straight, I ran a 10.80 two months ago in Florida in 80 degree heat and humidity N/A. NO nitrous at that time.

Last edited by Dads C63; 06-02-2012 at 07:56 PM.
Old 06-02-2012 | 07:56 PM

2011 SLS AMG, 2009 SL63 AMG, 2008 C63 AMG(SOLD)
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Pay to ship my car there and I guarantee I put a 10 up on the board. Enough with the BS talk.
yeah right you will
keep dreaming
Old 06-02-2012 | 08:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig

HAHAHAH!! You really have some delusions huh?

Keith runs in the similar DA as you did and put up better times WITHOUT NOS. He also trapped 2 MPH faster than you. All without NOS and WITHOUT a supercharger in similar DA. Thats only whats posted on MBW. I am positive he has better runs without the NOS than the 10.9 posted.

You have not beat or come anywhere near beating Mikes time either even if we correct your time down and HIS up.

Keep digging your hole, these guys are going to bury you in it.
Old 06-02-2012 | 08:02 PM
Banned

C63
First of all it's a dream to get this time in such a weather and Keith and whoever knows about conditions can agree on that.

Pay to ip your car ? Thats what are all of you, filthy beggars !
Old 06-02-2012 | 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by propain

Keith runs in the similar DA as you did and put up better times WITHOUT NOS. He also trapped 2 MPH faster than you. All without NOS and WITHOUT a supercharger in similar DA. Thats only whats posted on MBW. I am positive he has better runs without the NOS than the 10.9 posted.

You have not beat or come anywhere near beating Mikes time either even if we correct your time down and HIS up.

Man you never learn to shut up you just have to squeeze your head into everything

How's your wife doing?
Old 06-02-2012 | 08:08 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by SLS Qatar
yeah right you will
keep dreaming
Bring your car here too so you can see the tail lights of my hoopty. Money doesn't buy brains
First of all it's a dream to get this time in such a weather and Keith and whoever knows about conditions can agree on that.

Pay to ip your car ? Thats what are all of you, filthy beggars !
Then bring your car here and race me Baller. Run your cat not your mouth. I know all about race conditions kid
Old 06-02-2012 | 08:08 PM
Banned

C63

Is Your dick really that small to talk about other dicks ? Why are you tng about Keith or dodger's cars ! Talk about your slow car. You have no change against me believe me in drag or street race.

Keith sets records with NOS and Mike sets records by striping out everything in his car. This is the epitome of failure !

Btw do you defend yourself by your friend cars or in bed too ? Hahaha
Old 06-02-2012 | 08:11 PM
Banned

C63
Bring your car here too so you can see the tail lights of my hoopty. Money doesn't buy brains

Then bring your car here and race me Baller. Run your cat not your mouth. I know all about race conditions kid
Look who's talking about brains. Have you seen your car's color ? It looks old lol.

You're the one who sticked his a$$ in the thread that doesn't even talk about you or your car. You want a race ? Try to get in here with your old car and lets see what happens.
Old 06-02-2012 | 08:13 PM

Keep dreaming again

"run your cat not your mouth" is that what you said. Since you started this, then you ship your own car here and let's see if you can make 10s with full weight
Old 06-02-2012 | 08:18 PM
Banned

C63
Keep dreaming again

"run your cat not your mouth" is that what you said. Since you started this, then you ship your own car here and let's see if you can make 10s with full weight
All of them are happy with NOS and making their cars looks like corollas to get records are they that desperate ?

I know that my car with full weight will kill any of theirs.

I'm done with this thread. Let these clowns bark alone.
Old 06-02-2012 | 08:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
All of them are happy with NOS and making their cars looks like corollas to get records are they that desperate ?

What do you consider full weight cause in my opinion your car is definatly not full weight
Old 06-02-2012 | 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by dodger63
What do you consider full weight cause in my opinion your car is definatly not full weight

this is what you do and Sirex didn't do . Sirex didn't even use race gas.

• Light weight battery
  • Sparco driver race seat
  • removed passanger seat
  • removed rear seat
  • 1/4 of Race gas
  • Washer fluid drained
  • Trunk striped
  • Spare and tools removed
  • Front grill removed
  • Exhaust heat shielding removed
  • Light weight wheels
  • Light weight rotors (already added)
  • Carbon fiber hood (already added)
  • Carbon trunk (already added)
  • suspension optimization for 1/4 mile track
  • Possible sound deadening material & creature comforts removed from all over the car
Old 06-02-2012 | 08:41 PM

2011 C63AMG P31
Old 06-02-2012 | 08:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
this is what you do and Sirex didn't do . Sirex didn't even use race gas.

• Light weight battery
  • Sparco driver race seat
  • removed passanger seat
  • removed rear seat
  • 1/4 of Race gas
  • Washer fluid drained
  • Trunk striped
  • Spare and tools removed
  • Front grill removed
  • Exhaust heat shielding removed
  • Light weight wheels
  • Light weight rotors (already added)
  • Carbon fiber hood (already added)
  • Carbon trunk (already added)
  • suspension optimization for 1/4 mile track
  • Possible sound deadening material & creature comforts removed from all over the car
Thats not my list.. and i didnt bring myself up. But looking at that list i belive he has carbon hood and trunk and race exhaust
Old 06-02-2012 | 08:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Is Your dick really that small to talk about other dicks ? Why are you tng about Keith or dodger's cars ! Talk about your slow car. You have no change against me believe me in drag or street race.

Keith sets records with NOS and Mike sets records by striping out everything in his car. This is the epitome of failure !

Btw do you defend yourself by your friend cars or in bed too ? Hahaha

Looks like someone needs another time out.
Old 06-02-2012 | 08:53 PM

Thats not my list.. and i didnt bring myself up. But looking at that list i belive he has carbon hood and trunk and race exhaust
that's why it says (already added)

except for the rotors he has stock AMG rotors so far.
Old 06-02-2012 | 08:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Man you never learn to shut up you just have to squeeze your head into everything

How's your wife doing?
I admit, as silly as it seems, when I go to the farm I enjoy feeding the chickens. I just stick my hand out and they come running over and eat right out of my hand. Its a lot of fun.
Old 06-02-2012 | 08:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig

and you want a parade for running an 11 @ 125 with a 25K plus in mods! That might wake the President where you're from but here its really not that special.

You are a tiny little guppy in a pond full of piranha. Just leave while you still can.
Old 06-02-2012 | 09:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
that's why it says (already added)

except for the rotors he has stock AMG rotors so far.
So thats his drag racing punch list..
Old 06-02-2012 | 09:03 PM
Banned

C63
Are you always that stupid or today is a special occasion?

It's not my list moron !
Old 06-02-2012 | 09:06 PM

No these are the items you didn't add to your signature as "Zod" said earlier when you go drag racing
Old 06-02-2012 | 09:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Last reply for me in this topic.

Best regards
Last reply to all

Thanks

End of discussion. See ya

Old 06-02-2012 | 09:10 PM
Banned

C63
and you want a parade for running an 11 @ 125 with a 25K plus in mods! That might wake the President where you're from but here its really not that special.

You are a tiny little guppy in a pond full of piranha. Just leave while you still can.
Listen you piece of $****. I'm done with respecting you when you dont even deserve it. AT least 11.0 is faster than what you've got even if you spent 0 $ on it. You're just good at trolling about your slow car, or other cars. Go feed your chickens i'm sure you're only good at that, and stop being nosy scumbag.

I don't know why all MHP fanboys are jealous. Is it because I'm not running his products anymore while getting good times in EXTREME HOT CONDITION with FULL WEIGHT ( except hood and trunk ) ?

Get a life

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: weistec stage 1+ 1/4 mile