C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

This happened to me yesterday on the PCH...and unbelievably it's not a crime!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 08:39 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,351 Likes on 2,807 Posts
2012 CLS63
Originally Posted by Mikegpr03
I had an incident where a individual impersonating a police officer tried pulling me over in a unmarked white crown Vic loaded with police lights. The idiot made the worst mistake of his life pulling me over since I AM A REAL POLICE OFFICER in south Florida. After idiot was in cuffs and on the ground we found fake business cards fake badges and fake police ID's.

And your right we take it personal when it comes to people who do this. It's bad enough we have some bad apples that give us a bad name. We don't need criminals impersonating us.

haha priceless!! would have loved to see that dumbo sweat!!
Old 07-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
Originally Posted by Mikegpr03
I had an incident where a individual impersonating a police officer tried pulling me over in a unmarked white crown Vic loaded with police lights. The idiot made the worst mistake of his life pulling me over since I AM A REAL POLICE OFFICER in south Florida. After idiot was in cuffs and on the ground we found fake business cards fake badges and fake police ID's.

And your right we take it personal when it comes to people who do this. It's bad enough we have some bad apples that give us a bad name. We don't need criminals impersonating us.
HAHAHAHA