Sponsored by:

Possibly Selling C63BS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 03:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts
i drive them all, fast and hard
remember she was just a gf, not a wife, big difference, much more attachment in lotta diff ways , enless u got kids already

just be old school , let your parents find your mate
Old 07-08-2012, 03:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
'09 SL Black, '12 ML63, '13 SL63, '14 E63 Wagon, '14 458 Italia
Originally Posted by vdubpower
just be old school , let your parents find your mate
This might have to make it into my signature
Old 07-08-2012, 03:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
^^ LOL! Vdub must be Asian for sure.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
A similar thing almost happened to me when I bought my Ducati. I made the decision while my gf was out of the country on vacation and couldn't figure out how to break it to her. So in typical guy fashion, I lied about it...BIG mistake. I've made it up to her since, but she was more pissed about the fact that I lied. Dishonesty is a big issue in relationships. I've never done anything unfaithful, but stuff like that always sticks in the back of their heads. If I would've been honest, she would've been mad, but probably would've been over it after a few days.

My point is, women shouldn't dictate those decisions unless your expenditures are obviously one-sided and selfish. Otherwise, what you do with your money is your business until you're married. Maybe it's a good thing she left before it's too late to discover these things.
Old 07-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S

I will never get married in America without a prenup because I'm not okay with having a wife telling me what to do with my money.

Married or not married I spend my money the way I want. I don't understand why marriage in america means sharing goods. That's stupid IMO. If she wants money, well go work. And when I mean work, i don't mean just BJs !
Old 07-08-2012, 04:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by - Guilty -
If she wants money, well go work. And when I mean work, i don't mean just BJs !
LMAO
Old 07-08-2012, 05:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 C63 coupe

I will never get married in America without a prenup because I'm not okay with having a wife telling me what to do with my money.

Married or not married I spend my money the way I want. I don't understand why marriage in america means sharing goods. That's stupid IMO. If she wants money, well go work. And when I mean work, i don't mean just BJs !
I wouldn't tell that to many women otherwise you won't have to worry about a prenup

My wife stays home with the kids... we make all financial decisions together... to me, her job is harder than mine so its as much her $$ as mine.

This is way off topic... sorry OP. I wish I hadn't just bought the C63 or I would have been all over your car. GLWS!!!

Last edited by gthal; 07-08-2012 at 05:06 PM.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Banned

'16 C63-S
It's okay if she gives me her opinion when I ask her for it... but if I don't ask her for her opinion she better stay quiet because she's not gonna like my answer. I do not tolerate that kind of behavior. The only person who's allowed to tell me how to spend my money is my dad because I respect what he did for me.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Lol @ Guilty.. Ur talking big macho cuz ur only 20 years old.. I'm sure u'll be the type of guy who ask his wife "how high" when she ask u to jump.. Wait to find ur soulmates & the love of ur life.. We can talk later. Lol
Old 07-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Banned

'16 C63-S
No, I was raised like this. It will never change. Like my dad.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB
Originally Posted by 1st amg
You see, when I hear things like that it is not the gf decision and dont ever make it her decision. She obviously knew you were a car buff long before she waltzed into your life, so a purchase of a sportscar should not surprise her. I once called off a wedding 6 weeks before, and this ex was one of those who would detest I have a sportscar, I soon found out it was because of her insecurities. Her personality was of an insecure soul and i could not deal with a person like that....now years later, I am very happily married for 6 years to a wonderful wife who knows that I have a sickness for cars, watches etc, so the purchase of my SLS may have raised an eyebrow but she was happy that I was happy, and this is with two young children in tow, so, sorry for the rant, but to the OP, good luck and dont let an insecure soul dictate to you what you havent done so in five years....it is obvious.
Wise words.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:53 PM

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts
SLS
Missing some key options I'm looking for. But nice spec, nonetheless!

(Sorry to hear of your bad times. Things always turn up given the appropriate amount of time.)

Good luck with the sale! Hopefully someone from here picks it up and keeps it in the family.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:11 PM

Received 23 Likes on 5 Posts
C63 Black Series, Magno Alanite Grey
upate

Export is OK on this car, I have my lawyers input on this so those who are abroad and are interested, please email me privately.

-Faraz
Old 07-08-2012, 09:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c63
It's okay if she gives me her opinion when I ask her for it... but if I don't ask her for her opinion she better stay quiet because she's not gonna like my answer. I do not tolerate that kind of behavior. The only person who's allowed to tell me how to spend my money is my dad because I respect what he did for me.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 50 Posts
FF. W212 E63 M156 non-pano 18" P2 ParkT NightV (gone but will be missed).
Originally Posted by gthal
I wouldn't tell that to many women otherwise you won't have to worry about a prenup

My wife stays home with the kids... we make all financial decisions together... to me, her job is harder than mine so its as much her $$ as mine.
I'm with you. A homemaker taking care of everything well within the walls is no easy task...and certainly a major job by itself.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by CoolBDPhenom03
WTH is going on around here?
Dunno, I guess its that time of the month.

Originally Posted by Roswell
Karl, sorry to hear about this. Hope u will work things out at the end. Just believe in destiny.. If u r soulmates, u will be reunited again.. If ur not meant for each others, u will meet ur perfect match someday & will look back & be happy about this break-up.

As for the OP, good luck with the sale. And better luck with ur personal & professional life. Customers come & go, but if u have strong values in ur biz, u will go through this difficult times.. And then, u can buy a better car.
Thanks for the support Meng,
Things just weren't working out, didn't really see eye to eye on most things later on in the relationship.
Sad thing is, we broke up the same day my cousin got engaged.

She didn't get to keep the car that you bought for her, right?
HELL NO!!!
Its in my possession right now.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Banned

'16 C63-S
Originally Posted by _AMG_
HELL NO!!!
Its in my possession right now.
Alright, you know where to find me if you wanna get rid of it

Edit: (I don't give free stuff to boys, don't let your mind draw you a wrong picture lol)
Old 07-08-2012, 10:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Alright, you know where to find me if you wanna get rid of it

Edit: (I don't give free stuff to boys, don't let your mind draw you a wrong picture lol)
Old 07-08-2012, 10:34 PM

Mercedes C63 amg, Bmw X5,
No, I was raised like this. It will never change. Like my dad.
How old are u man seriously? 20+? I hate when guys like you make 20 & few years over old guys like bunch of machos that think they know it all and that their character & willpower is so strong that they can achieve, act and be whatever comes to their mind. Myself I am 23 years old and I sure know that if you have a soulmate next to you and a gf/wife that really truly loves you for who you are then its damn smart to listen to them.
You see they are there for you when no one is and if they are "real" they are the only thing after you parents that will protect you from everything thats bad. I personally think women generally (of course I am not talking about these 21st century gold diggers - in other words the new kind of biathces) have much better instinct when it comes to what you should do in certain situations.

On the other hand man are more for making money, making deals go through fast and smooth without any issues, and to give a hard hand when needed. Women on the other hand will know who you shouldn't hang out, she'll see when you are drinking too much and help you see it too,she will know who's your true friend and who's the one you shouldn't even let in the house, and she is the one that will very wisely help you preserve the money you have earned.

Anyway you will see this is true....At least I sincerely hope you do not find out how is it like if you don't get a women that has true feelings for what you are.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:41 PM
Banned

'16 C63-S
I'm 20. Very young and if you think that I'm immature that's fine. I agree with you that the guy makes the money, I don't want my wife to make money for me. In the other hand, I will never be okay if she tries to tell me what to do with my cash. I'm one of the most generous person in the world. I help everyone around me, but I hate being told what to do.

I think that most of women are tools that boys use for fun, the ones my age anyway. Maybe it will change with time, but what I know for sure is that no women will ever tell me what to do with my hard earned dollars.

feelings =/= business. She manages the house, I manage the finances.

I'm 20 and pretty successful in life in a country that is not mine. I think I'm a little bit smarter than average people and that's what makes me who I am. I don't need support from anyone, I don't need a girl to tell me how to manage my life.

Last edited by Guilty; 07-08-2012 at 10:45 PM.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
2009 C63 AMG
I'm interested, how much? Wait let me ask my mommy first!
Old 07-09-2012, 12:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Djovovic63
How old are u man seriously? 20+? I hate when guys like you make 20 & few years over old guys like bunch of machos that think they know it all and that their character & willpower is so strong that they can achieve, act and be whatever comes to their mind. Myself I am 23 years old and I sure know that if you have a soulmate next to you and a gf/wife that really truly loves you for who you are then its damn smart to listen to them.
You see they are there for you when no one is and if they are "real" they are the only thing after you parents that will protect you from everything thats bad. I personally think women generally (of course I am not talking about these 21st century gold diggers - in other words the new kind of biathces) have much better instinct when it comes to what you should do in certain situations.

On the other hand man are more for making money, making deals go through fast and smooth without any issues, and to give a hard hand when needed. Women on the other hand will know who you shouldn't hang out, she'll see when you are drinking too much and help you see it too,she will know who's your true friend and who's the one you shouldn't even let in the house, and she is the one that will very wisely help you preserve the money you have earned.

Anyway you will see this is true....At least I sincerely hope you do not find out how is it like if you don't get a women that has true feelings for what you are.
^^ Very well said Djovovic!!

As for Guilty, I dont blame your vision of "married life" as you are still young... when I was your age, I just wanted to have fun with gf.. but as I got older, I started being more wise & appreciate/recognize girls who are true to me. So my "macho" attitude tone down to what we call "compromise".

And now, even though it's my hard earned money... I always ask my wife before I spend money on my car.. it's all about respect.

Last edited by Roswell; 07-09-2012 at 12:08 AM.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 C63 AMG Black Series
Originally Posted by Djovovic63

Why should we do what someone tells us too?! Yes they may have our best interests at heart but they still don't have the last word. If I listened to those that cared about me most, I wouldn't be where I am at a young age and I sure as hell wouldn't be driving an AMG! Its funny because those people told me I should enjoy life and not waste my time studying chemical engineering when it won't do much for me career wise (family business). By going against their ideas, and proving them wrong I ended up being able to work every other 4 months and make enough money to buy my car. Not to mention how much Ive grown as a person.

I agree that we should listen to those that love us, but we don't have to do as they say. I hope the OP can keep his car. Girls do come and go, but she should see the good in you and understand that there is a reason you haven't 'popped the question' yet -even if it was because you wanted to own a very special car. Marriage can wait, I don't understand girls fascinations... it shouldn't change anything in terms of how two people get along. Its a label of progression, but doesnt change how we feel or act.

ps. I would happily trade my 2012 Sedan and some cash for your BS!
Old 07-09-2012, 12:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

my wife bananas! :D
Originally Posted by otakki
I'm with you. A homemaker taking care of everything well within the walls is no easy task...and certainly a major job by itself.
totally agree. to equal to what my wife does for the family, I'll have to work 24/7 365 days a year. Get 2-3 hrs of sleep at a time only (daugther is being breastfed).

women in general are tough cookies, in many ways, much more than us guys. I know my wife has more inner strength than I will ever have. I am grateful to spend our lives together. And for that, mutual respect is key.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:27 AM

Mercedes C63 amg, Bmw X5,
I'm 20. Very young and if you think that I'm immature that's fine. I agree with you that the guy makes the money, I don't want my wife to make money for me. In the other hand, I will never be okay if she tries to tell me what to do with my cash. I'm one of the most generous person in the world. I help everyone around me, but I hate being told what to do.

I think that most of women are tools that boys use for fun, the ones my age anyway. Maybe it will change with time, but what I know for sure is that no women will ever tell me what to do with my hard earned dollars.

feelings =/= business. She manages the house, I manage the finances.

I'm 20 and pretty successful in life in a country that is not mine. I think I'm a little bit smarter than average people and that's what makes me who I am. I don't need support from anyone, I don't need a girl to tell me how to manage my life.
You will see once you really fall in love, you will be actually begging to ask her such things. it will comfort you when she agrees with you. You see if you have a wife that is real to you she will let you buy any car as long as you dont compromise something big and if you do that you arent going to make money for a long time. Anyways I dont think you are immature but your last few posts appear to me a bit immature and naive. But wth do I know hehe=)

Well my experience comes out of my parents situation. My father would make 100k a week and once he came to the point of making this much money he was already doing some pretty dumb **** for a 40 year old gentelmen that has 2 kids. Well he died at 41 he was just about to turn 42, I wont say how and why he died but if he had listened to my mother - his wife that he loved as much as it was possible - he would still be alive today. He realized my mother was right maybe just few weeks too late. All it would take for him to still be with me around was few weeks. A lot of his "dumb" stuff he did was what caused him to die, and of course there were another factors and it was not really his fault but had he listened to my mother things would turn out differently. What a wife he had though - 14 years and she is still faithful to him despite finding out that he cheated on her ( not affair but one night sex with a prostitute basically) and in general altho he was great father the best we could have he wasnt the best husband- far from it- but he had the best wife he could have and it was only because of her that he made it to 42 and she was what made him a good man. Actually what brought good out of him. 14 years later everything she did was for us. Gave us the best opportunities ( me owning c63 all comes from her) and never ever had another guy altho we wouldnt be mad and she has no pressures at all.

She was 38 when he died and she was left with a lot of money, I dont know many women that are left alone under similar circumstances and show such respect for a man. BUT THAT IS A TRUE WOMEN AND WIFE-if you get that she ll be worth 100.000 c63 bs amgs and countless more.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Possibly Selling C63BS