C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My offer to buy your C63 AMG Black Series - Putting it all in one place :-)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2012, 04:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 C63 Black Series
My offer to buy your C63 AMG Black Series - Putting it all in one place :-)

I have learned a lot on this site, and I really appreciate this community. Some car boards dont have a vibe, this one does. I hope to be part of the ownership experience here.

I am still looking for a Black Series car. There are a few still at dealers, at gouging prices over sticker. I am not going to do that. I will go to plan B - which is to purchase a development package "normal" C63.

Before I do that, wanted to put an offer out there, that I have already extended to a couple people here. If you have ~3000 miles or less on your BS, and have taken good care of it (i.e. no cosmetic blemishes, no stories, followed break-in, etc.), but for whatever reason decided that it is not right for you, I am an interested buyer. I am not going to pay you $20k, $30k etc. over the original sticker price you paid (although I celebrate your American freedom to ask for whatever price you want!). But I may be a buyer at original sticker price or close to it, even with some mileage. I am only interested in cars that retained the backseat and DO NOT have the track package.

For someone that for whatever reason doesnt want to keep their BS, this is a chance to have essentially driven the car for "free", or close to it, for awhile.

Either message me here or email at jbtrichel@gmail.com

Last, if there happen to be any dealers out there, or awareness of any cars at dealers NEW, I would be willing to pay small/reasonable amount over MSRP sticker price.

Just thought that I would put this in one place! Thanks!
Old 07-15-2012, 06:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'15 VW GTI
Why no track package??
Old 07-15-2012, 06:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes
Great idea man, good luck!
Old 07-15-2012, 06:31 PM

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts
SLS
Good luck, man. Seriously! It is funny how you and I are looking for the exact opposite (I want the Track & Aero pkgs).

Hopefully we'll both get what we want. In for pics when you finally snag a BS.
Old 07-15-2012, 08:40 PM

2013 C63 Black Series
Originally Posted by Even Money
Why no track package??
Because the allure of this car for me is something different/radical/unique for the road, with a backseat so that my two young boys can be along for the ride. Not saying I would never/ever taking for a DE or something on the track, but unlikely. I will, however, be driving it to the first Formula 1 race here in Austin in November...
Old 07-15-2012, 08:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
SLS Irridium silver,2014 GL350 BT Irridium, 2015 White Dodge RAM Hemi Quad
Originally Posted by jtrichel
Because the allure of this car for me is something different/radical/unique for the road, with a backseat so that my two young boys can be along for the ride. Not saying I would never/ever taking for a DE or something on the track, but unlikely. I will, however, be driving it to the first Formula 1 race here in Austin in November...
Hopefully you will find what you are looking for, my gut says you will....maybe we will see you there at the F1 race, myself along with my brother who is a member here "Coladin" will be attending from friday until monday!
Old 07-15-2012, 09:04 PM

2013 C63 Black Series
Originally Posted by 1st amg
Hopefully you will find what you are looking for, my gut says you will....maybe we will see you there at the F1 race, myself along with my brother who is a member here "Coladin" will be attending from friday until monday!
Nice Nick! If you need anything at all, dont hesitate to email me. I live about 20 minutes from the new COTA track. I have some personal seat licenses and will be there with my wife and two boys in the main grandstand. We are excited! Its been a lot of drama and back/forth on this track...