Almost got my hands on a C63 BS alloc

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 04:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by GrnLantern
Oh, and looking forward to finally attending one of the meets you've been trying to organize. I will definitely be bringing out my BS.
Yeah...I guess we can let you in if you let me drive it

JK (sort of)
Old 09-14-2012, 08:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 C63 Black Series
Originally Posted by Vic55
I know the trials and tribulations you have gone thru to get this car.... trust me here- its so well worth the wait.

I actually had to go to the same place two days in a row this week. The path was wide open with big sweepers and long straights for about 19 miles. I took the CLS63TT the first day. I have a tune on the car so its pushing about 560 whp on a Dyno Dynamic; its fast. I drove the C63BS the 2nd day and it was no comparo. Yes the CLS is faster but the CBS is way ahead in fun factor and driver involvement/reward IMHO.
Say more....

Under what conditions would you prefer to drive the CLS63 over the BS? The one other AMG that has me itching is the CLS. Not sure I would pick it over the BS, but if a loaded one landed on my local lot in just the right color...hmm... that could be dangerous. I just love the combinatio of interior styling, power, etc. Can you say more about how they compare? Not sure I have ever seen this particular comparison... thanks!