C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Irwindale 1/8 mile

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 06:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2008 BS
Dodger...fair enough and thanks...the car has been running for quite some time but summer is not for racing fast.

Let me know your test n tune schedule (ok i know you dont test but i think you know what i mean) for late oct and nov up in your part of the word. I have a new trailer which is being remodeled and needs a test drive up to mir or atco (pm me to see with the schedule you are looking to run).

By your sig you run way faster than me but perhaps we can race as long as you promise not to show me up.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by ecampbell
Dodger...fair enough and thanks...the car has been running for quite some time but summer is not for racing fast.

Let me know your test n tune schedule (ok i know you dont test but i think you know what i mean) for late oct and nov up in your part of the word. I have a new trailer which is being remodeled and needs a test drive up to mir or atco (pm me to see with the schedule you are looking to run).

By your sig you run way faster than me but perhaps we can race as long as you promise not to show me up.
Always the dig.... always
Old 08-10-2012, 08:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2008 BS
Not at all. You are documented to be faster.

Edit:

As a follow up in a sober moment (was not the case yesterday), it is true the your car is documented to be faster and it is also true that you were the first to start with the dig in this thread. Like I was told a long time ago, if you can't handle taking it, don't be the first to dish it out.

To the OP, sorry for the high jack.

Last edited by ecampbell; 08-11-2012 at 08:31 AM.