Pick a side...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 04:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Jasonoff
They're both idiots and each got what they deserved...
THIS.

Driver was just a punk for trying to drive away...not really guilty of anything. Cop staged it and should have prevented the kid from getting into the car if he really wanted to block him. Otherwise, everything else the cop did was douchey and unnecessary.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 Fiat Abarth
maaaaan fug da poowwliicce ... the law works fo mee
Old 08-10-2012, 09:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by BerBer63
which idiot sticks his foot in front of a car to stop it from moving then punches the window....cop should be fired for being a complete fool. I think kid is a douche but he doesnt have to be a professional nor wait for his ticket
This I agree with. He should have stood directly in front of it.
Old 08-10-2012, 10:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 C63 AMG Black Series
LOL at the cop trying to push the car back by pushing on the mirror.... ps. I hope his hand hurts for punching the window... who does that!? HAHA. That clearly shows agression and rage.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG
Mess with the popo this is what happens to ya... See so many videos where the cops are out of line....this isn't one of them. That douche can see the cop is writing him a ticket and the cop however much is blocking him is bascially telling him not to move his car. Well well i'm just going to do what i want....yep and get your a$$ handed to you in the process (and now on the internet for everyone to see ). As a side note the cop was being VERY patient with him. Just take your ticket (that im sure you have money for) and get on your way. Fight it in court later if that $100 ticket means so much to you "on principle" What a moron (the Ferrari owner).

Last edited by melmanc55; 08-10-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
C63
My question was to the guy in the Ferrari. Did it taste good? Because I know you ate the floor.

Or as my hero would say

"You got trouble comming" lololol

You can think about it but dooooont do it,

Old 08-10-2012, 11:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Originally Posted by c63edition1
^ exactly, the way he banged on the window, and the way he pulled him out, took it too far, like relax, obviously its a rich kid that isn't a trouble maker, we're not in the hood where there is a threat youd be caught in the middle of a gang fight. btw, apparently the car was valet parked too.
i guess im on the driver's side cause i would have done the same thing, except im stubborn, i wouldn't have gone down without a fight :P
You are an absolute *** clown...you watched too many movies growing up. This isn't the middle east where you can throw punches or buy cops off...you would have had your little skinny *** beat and thrown in jail and your car impounded...

get real and grow up.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
2009 C63 AMG
The cop was a total jerk. Do you see him trying to scratch the crap out of the Ferrari by pretending to be in pain and rolling all around the side of the car, and the way he opened the door trying to rip if out? If he was in that much pain, why not sit down on the street or sidewalk?

Also, the jalopnik article about how the owner is a douche, sounds like the guy reporting it was a self righteous douche himself. A Lamborghini is Italian. Anyway, if he was a true auto enthusiast, he would have said that Lambo was owned by VW not Audi! Just a jealous douche. Usually, a guy who can't afford an exotic tries to make himself feel better by portraying himself as a noble enthusiast. I see this all the time on the Porsche forum. And especially on the track forum. More than not, they only track their cars to show that they track their cars. Like its some badge of honor. Douches.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 190 Likes on 156 Posts
SL55, S500
That was a real cop gentlemen, it wasn't a meter maid or a sanitation cop

Who cares if it's a ferrari, its just another car. He injured a human being. **** the car.

This means you stay quiet and stfu while he writes you a ticket. If he says stop and don't move. you stop and don't move. The guy ****ed his foot up its clear. Why would he drive over his foot or try to flee? He deserved everything he got. Over here the undercover cops would break his arms and his faggy sweater..Cali trust fund tool. A vehicle is a weapon, no diff than a bat or a knife.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:23 PM

2009 C63
You guys are all missing a few very important point.

1. It was an NYPD officer, NOT a meter maid.
2. He wasn't getting a parking ticket. He was getting a ticket for unregistered vehicle because in NY it's mandatory to have a registration decal affixed to your front windshield.
3. When was the last time any of you thought it was an option to drive away when a police officer was issuing you a ticket and CLEARLY was saying "stay put".
Old 08-10-2012, 12:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2017 Mini Cooper S Clubman ALL4 - British Racing Green
I'm not taking either side.. cops can be *******s, so can drivers.. guess what.. cops sometimes get to be *******s simply due to the crap people try to get away with around cops.. when they are nice, people take advantage. It is par for the job.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:38 PM

s500
I couldn't agree with you more.

I don't care what country a person is in, when a police officer is standing that close to your vehicle, you stay put and let he/she finish.

Don't let our freedoms in North America blind us to what we know is right and wrong.

The officer might be wrong, which is clear in the video but we civilians should have more respect for what made our country so great!

Just my 2 cents.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program!
Old 08-10-2012, 12:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB
My opinion is that was funny as **** watching that guy in his purple sweater and his shoes with 15 buckles and straps laying on the ground and the cops putting pylons around him!!! Gimp status.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MB
Originally Posted by c63edition1
maaaaan fug da poowwliicce ... the law works fo mee
Straight out of Locash!

Old 08-10-2012, 01:19 PM

2007 E350, 2010 C300, 2008 R350
Whether the kid thought he was right the officer clearly asked him to stop. In addition the officer was clearly in the drivers path...the idiot kid was asking for assault with a motor vehicle. If he really wanted to fight it, he could have gone to court. Fleeing was dumb regardless of who was right.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:24 PM

2009 C63 AMG
This is hilarious. I do think the kid got what he deserved, although we don't have all the details, but it does look like the kid was in the wrong.

Was the cop being an a-hole by being right next to the car? Maybe. I don't see how people are justifying the kid trying to move the car when there's a person right there basically touching the car? Cop or no cop, that's plain stupid. Just cuz I don't like people walking in the crosswalk doesn't mean I'll inch up and nudge people out of the way. Let alone a cop that's writing me a ticket for something that I clearly did wrong (if that's the case).

I guess some are saying the cop is not legally allowed to block the pathway of the vehicle...in that case, maybe the cop is legally bound to move out of the way and he didn't...but still...you don't nudge people out of the way.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by callmiro
Does NYPD write parking tickets?
NYC is broke, they have the cops issuing citations for anything and everything they can in order to generate revenue.

Cop was a ***** IMO.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
C63
Last guy that told us **** the police was when we're working a vehicle burglary detail in a local mall here in Miami during the Christmas holiday ( we call it grinch patrol) well, long story short we caught one of guys breaking into the cars and trying to make off with someone's belongings ( iPad and some toys ) the guy put up a huge fight taking him into custody ( took 3 cops to wrestling his 6'+ big frame to the ground. As we were doing this one person said **** the police look that's an abuse what we were doing to him. Needless to say as soon as he got to his car and saw his car was also cleaned out by this victim he was such an advocate for he wanted to beat his *** too.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MB
Originally Posted by Mikegpr03
Last guy that told us **** the police was when we're working a vehicle burglary detail in a local mall here in Miami during the Christmas holiday ( we call it grinch patrol) well, long story short we caught one of guys breaking into the cars and trying to make off with someone's belongings ( iPad and some toys ) the guy put up a huge fight taking him into custody ( took 3 cops to wrestling his 6'+ big frame to the ground. As we were doing this one person said **** the police look that's an abuse what we were doing to him. Needless to say as soon as he got to his car and saw his car was also cleaned out by this victim he was such an advocate for he wanted to beat his *** too.
Yeah, it's funny how things like that work out.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Originally Posted by moreni
I couldn't agree with you more.

I don't care what country a person is in, when a police officer is standing that close to your vehicle, you stay put and let he/she finish.

Don't let our freedoms in North America blind us to what we know is right and wrong.

The officer might be wrong, which is clear in the video but we civilians should have more respect for what made our country so great!

Just my 2 cents.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program!
+1 Thank you. Right or wrong, you keep your stupid *** put while a cop cites you, then you sign where it says NO ADMITTING OF GUILT, and you fight in the court. You shut the hell up, show respect, speak kindly and softly, and you dispute in court with any issues. Speaking respectfully actually gets you out of more trouble than you may know...
Old 08-10-2012, 02:36 PM

2009 C63
Originally Posted by jrcart
NYC is broke, they have the cops issuing citations for anything and everything they can in order to generate revenue.

Cop was a ***** IMO.

Everyone loooooooves to talk ***** about NYC cops....

Take every cop off the streets in NYC for 2 HOURS and see what happens. You'll be begging those "*****" to come back.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 C63 2015 C300 sport
kid was wrong and dumb, but cop probably wouldnt have acted this way if he didnt have a nice car. cop was a jealous *****.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 C63 coupe
Originally Posted by dubaudi
Everyone loooooooves to talk ***** about NYC cops....

Take every cop off the streets in NYC for 2 HOURS and see what happens. You'll be begging those "*****" to come back.
+1

I love how tough people are when they are talking crap about police. Fight the power and all that non sense. Reality is you may not like the fact a cop gives you a ticket but their job is worse than ours... no one tries to kill us on a daily basis... no wonder they can sometimes have bad attitudes. Can you imagine dealing with the idiots they do on a daily basis!! I'm damn glad that isn't me.

In the meantime, over privileged kids think cops are out to get them (you know, the law isn't fair and gets in the way of us doing whatever we want ) but the minute they are gone and someone is in your house with a gun to steal your stuff or someone is getting mugged they would have a different attitude. Bottom line is if you are getting a speeding ticket/parking ticket or whatever, man the hell up and move on. You may not like it, you might whine a bit, you might feel like the world is unfair but grow a set and move on. People don't like to take responsibility for what they do these days... pathetic IMO. Be thankful the cops are around so you have fewer (didn't say none) criminals on the street stealing your stuff, mugging your loved ones and raping the women.

But hey, I'll be cool like some posting here and join in... fight the power, screw to popo, all cops are jealous idiots who only get in the way of me having fun and doing whatever I want... that's my right man! I take no responsibility for what I do, the laws are dumb and shouldn't apply to me and the government is just trying to hold me down!

Last edited by gthal; 08-10-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 C63 coupe
Originally Posted by natman316
kid was wrong and dumb, but cop probably wouldnt have acted this way if he didnt have a nice car. cop was a jealous *****.
I don't understand why everyone thinks cops (and others) are jealous all of the time. Maybe he is jealous, BUT, maybe he is just overly sensitive and easily annoyed because he deals with idiots, criminals, low lifes, scumbags and the like every single day. Therefore, when he runs into a situation like this maybe overreacts because he has lost tolerance... but who wouldn't having to deal with the same sorts of issues day in and day out?

We have it great where we live and the cops are generally very good people who are trying to make the world a better place. This isn't the third world or a corrupt country where the cops are as bad as the criminals. Sometimes there are bad examples but that is the case in any profession, everywhere. They make our world safer and we sh&t on them because they are human and maybe overreact sometimes when douchebags act like dumb-asses.

The 458 owner's attitude annoyed me and it had nothing to do with jealousy... even though I am jealous
Old 08-10-2012, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2015.5 Volvo V60 Polestar
That guy(458 owner)had it coming, his actions could be seen as assaulting a police officer.

Some say, it was his other foot, and only limping for the camera..etc. Ever think he could have pulled something pulling the guy out of the car and bringing him down to the ground? After the adrenaline wore off, the pain ensued?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pick a side...