Sponsored by:

Pick a side...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 05:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 Fiat Abarth
Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG
You are an absolute *** clown...you watched too many movies growing up. This isn't the middle east where you can throw punches or buy cops off...you would have had your little skinny *** beat and thrown in jail and your car impounded...

get real and grow up.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2012 C63 2015 C300 sport
Originally Posted by gthal
I don't understand why everyone thinks cops (and others) are jealous all of the time. Maybe he is jealous, BUT, maybe he is just overly sensitive and easily annoyed because he deals with idiots, criminals, low lifes, scumbags and the like every single day. Therefore, when he runs into a situation like this maybe overreacts because he has lost tolerance... but who wouldn't having to deal with the same sorts of issues day in and day out?

We have it great where we live and the cops are generally very good people who are trying to make the world a better place. This isn't the third world or a corrupt country where the cops are as bad as the criminals. Sometimes there are bad examples but that is the case in any profession, everywhere. They make our world safer and we sh&t on them because they are human and maybe overreact sometimes when douchebags act like dumb-asses.

The 458 owner's attitude annoyed me and it had nothing to do with jealousy... even though I am jealous
i bet if he drove a Tercel and did the same thing, most people, including the cop, wouldnt be so annoyed by his attitude nearly as much. The guy with the Ferrari is also human and he can also over react if you want to think of it that way (dont we all hate getting tickets). I'm not saying the guy didnt deserve it but the cop deserves to get his foot run over too.

and dont even get me started on cops targeting nicer/modified cars with younger drivers. I guess its not too bad where you live or in bigger cities in general (where there are real crimes) but where I live its terrible.

Last edited by natman316; 08-10-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:29 PM

(a)'12 C63 P/P, LSD, 19" m/spoke,comfort pack. (b)Astra SRI.
Thumbs up

The driver was a goose, & deserved what he got....and according to the info on him, he's a real smart ar.e.
Cheers, Pickles.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
2009 C63 AMG
Where do you live. Wish everyone would fill out their location.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MB
+1

I love how tough people are when they are talking crap about police. Fight the power and all that non sense. Reality is you may not like the fact a cop gives you a ticket but their job is worse than ours... no one tries to kill us on a daily basis... no wonder they can sometimes have bad attitudes. Can you imagine dealing with the idiots they do on a daily basis!! I'm damn glad that isn't me.

In the meantime, over privileged kids think cops are out to get them (you know, the law isn't fair and gets in the way of us doing whatever we want ) but the minute they are gone and someone is in your house with a gun to steal your stuff or someone is getting mugged they would have a different attitude. Bottom line is if you are getting a speeding ticket/parking ticket or whatever, man the hell up and move on. You may not like it, you might whine a bit, you might feel like the world is unfair but grow a set and move on. People don't like to take responsibility for what they do these days... pathetic IMO. Be thankful the cops are around so you have fewer (didn't say none) criminals on the street stealing your stuff, mugging your loved ones and raping the women.

But hey, I'll be cool like some posting here and join in... fight the power, screw to popo, all cops are jealous idiots who only get in the way of me having fun and doing whatever I want... that's my right man! I take no responsibility for what I do, the laws are dumb and shouldn't apply to me and the government is just trying to hold me down!
Agree with everything you wrote except the point about comparing who has the worse job. Cops choose their profession and I imagine many officers would not want to do anything else for a living. IMO, the risks of being a cop are also some of the rewards.

I do understand why a cop will not and should not take very much crap from anti -social types. Officers learn very early in their careers to act fast and not give too much leeway. It's a matter of officer safety.

But, I really didn't intend to take away from the thrust of your post. It was well said.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Dumba$$ for trying to drive his car away while the cop is right against it.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
AMG GLC63. Audi R8
Winner of the dumb douche driver of the week award. Take the parking ticket. Now he's got assulting a police officer, resisting arrest, cost of bail bond, attorney fees, tow and storage charges with the prerequisite collateral damage to his car. Nothing like turning a parking ticket into a felony.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by DuaneC63
Winner of the dumb douche driver of the week award. Take the parking ticket. Now he's got assulting a police officer, resisting arrest, cost of bail bond, attorney fees, tow and storage charges with the prerequisite collateral damage to his car. Nothing like turning a parking ticket into a felony.
You nailed it right on the head brother!!!!!
Old 08-11-2012, 09:57 AM

2009 Barolo red C63 AMG (SOLD).13' P31 c63 coupe 2012 porsche panamera
Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG
You are an absolute *** clown...you watched too many movies growing up. This isn't the middle east where you can throw punches or buy cops off...you would have had your little skinny *** beat and thrown in jail and your car impounded...

get real and grow up.
LOL, "this isn't the middle east.". It's so much easier to bribe a cop in the states than it is in the middle east, get your facts straight. You don't hear about cops dirty cops in the middle east, where as in the states cops will let you go for something in return, and many have been caught in the act. As for getting one's *** beat. Let's see what a cop can do when i pull out my immunity card eh?

On topic: The cop was faking, but i do agree, show respect to a cop and they will show you the same respect back. Just because you have a little money doesn't mean youre above anyone else. But they had no right to throw him around like that, thats brutality, he wasn't even resisting and the cop kept pushing him around.

Last edited by MaroonC63; 08-11-2012 at 10:00 AM.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
C63
100% support the cop. Instead of using his hand to hit the window he should have smashed it with his baton.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s500
Rotfl!

Can't we all just get along?

Now say something nice.

I could never be a cop 'cause I would have tazzered this knucklehead and kept on doing it even when he's on ground just because he pissed me off!
Old 08-11-2012, 10:46 AM

2014 CTS-V (6spd, phantom grey), 2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV (black raven)
Originally Posted by JeffDL
100% support the cop. Instead of using his hand to hit the window he should have smashed it with his baton.
+1...
That's exactly what I was thinking.
Someone else already mentioned but worth repeating...
The a**hat also had no tags or front plates.
It wasn't just for a parking ticket.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:17 PM

C63 AMG
+1
Old 08-11-2012, 02:51 PM

You're kidding right? I have many clients that do business in the middle east and kick backs (I won't use the term bribery but I could) are common place and a fact of life if you want to get something done. Try to get a government permit without greasing a palm? Good luck. This may not be the case in every middle eastern country but it is WAY more common place in some countries than it is here.

See, the thing about the middle east. It's who you are and who you know. If you call connections bribery, than thats how you define the word. But the fact is, if you have money in the states, you can get away with anything.
Old 08-11-2012, 05:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by MaroonC63
See, the thing about the middle east. It's who you are and who you know. If you call connections bribery, than thats how you define the word. But the fact is, if you have money in the states, you can get away with anything.
You dont seem to know anything about the states.
Old 08-11-2012, 05:26 PM

2013 Fiat Abarth
^ no he doesn't .. cause he's the son of someone in politics, and is constantly spoken to about smarter things than you'll ever comprehend, and he's only lived in the US half of his life, and he's only twice as educated as u r .. the same way im an *** clown huh .. don't make me bring up that video again of the dumb americans ..
Here's what i know about americans .. before the 1490's, you never existed, you stole a country, years later, you enslaved black people, beat them half to death and made them pick cotton fields, and now you come hear claiming superiority, why ? cause you're american ... psshhhhtt, you'll never be as cultured as i am in one toe if you tried your best !!
Old 08-11-2012, 05:27 PM

2009 C63 AMG Mars Red
this.
Old 08-11-2012, 05:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 C63 coupe
Originally Posted by c63edition1
^ no he doesn't .. cause he's the son of someone in politics, and is constantly spoken to about smarter things than you'll ever comprehend, and he's only lived in the US half of his life, and he's only twice as educated as u r .. the same way im an *** clown huh .. don't make me bring up that video again of the dumb americans ..
Here's what i know about americans .. before the 1490's, you never existed, you stole a country, years later, you enslaved black people, beat them half to death and made them pick cotton fields, and now you come hear claiming superiority, why ? cause you're american ... psshhhhtt, you'll never be as cultured as i am in one toe if you tried your best !!
Oh boy... here we go...

P.S. I'm not an American (Canadian so close enough) but the US has accomplished more in a few short generations than countries and regions that are FAR more ancient. You can dump on the US all you want but you can't deny they caught up to, surpassed and now dominate the world at large in a short period of time. Where was the rest of the world while this was happening? They were tied up in internal conflict, ethnic and religious disputes, and forgot about progression. Now it's China and India's turn to kick some world butt

Last edited by gthal; 08-11-2012 at 05:49 PM.
Old 08-11-2012, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by propain
You dont seem to know anything about the states.
Lol that's funny. Son of the cultural attache and now the medical attache for over 20 years in the states. I know more about your country than you probably ever will lol. Ya waleeeed 3azooooz hahaha kis uma
Old 08-11-2012, 06:01 PM

2013 Fiat Abarth
Oh boy... here we go...

P.S. I'm not an American (Canadian so close enough) but the US has accomplished more in a few short generations than countries and regions that are FAR more ancient. You can dump on the US all you want but you can't deny they caught up to, surpassed and now dominate the world at large in a short period of time. Where was the rest of the world while this was happening? They were tied up in internal conflict, ethnic and religious disputes, and forgot about progression. Now it's China and India's turn to kick some world butt
i genuinely have nothing against the US, NOTHING .. I LOVE IT here, truly the land of opportunities .. i have alot against stereotyping "*** clowns" like that douche that go around accusing people like myself of being less knowledgeable because i am from the middle east .. Excuse me but ive spent 3 years in a swiss boarding school and picked up french, and am in my senior year studying the US, and as it is come from a very cultured part of the world .. so say what you want, but i stand by the fact that if America were to be assessed based on his knowledge, culture, and background ! They'd be miserable ..
Old 08-11-2012, 07:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by c63edition1
Last I checked you know absolutely nothing about me. I wish a little punk like you would speak to me in person like this. But we know a little keyboard tough guy like you would never do that.

You need a perma ban for this post. You ignorance and complete lack of respect for others is astounding.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Lol that's funny. Son of the cultural attache and now the medical attache for over 20 years in the states. I know more about your country than you probably ever will lol. Ya waleeeed 3azooooz hahaha kis uma
and with all that class you come off like a know it all snot nose little punk. Amazing what all that culture did for you.

The reason you think you know the states is because of your political background. You are spoiled and have a get out of jail free card. You are a little punk who thinks he is untouchable yet you think it translates to the rest of society. What a douche.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by propain
and with all that class you come off like a know it all snot nose little punk. Amazing what all that culture did for you.

The reason you think you know the states is because of your political background. You are spoiled and have a get out of jail free card. You are a little punk who thinks he is untouchable yet you think it translates to the rest of society. What a douche.
You see, the sad thing is, I was in no way disrespectful in any post. You're going on hating, for what? You stated a derogatory comment towards middle easterns, for what reason? I make my own living, and live off my own money. Spoiled? Snot nose punk? Was raised to be respectful and attend to others needs before my own and have done so since I was a kid. I've done more for others people wouldn't even be willing to do for their own blood. If that comes off as spoiled, then okay lol.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'13 CLS63 PP
True
Old 08-11-2012, 07:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
You see, the sad thing is, I was in no way disrespectful in any post. You're going on hating, for what? You stated a derogatory comment towards middle easterns, for what reason? I make my own living, and live off my own money. Spoiled? Snot nose punk? Was raised to be respectful and attend to others needs before my own and have done so since I was a kid. I've done more for others people wouldn't even be willing to do for their own blood. If that comes off as spoiled, then okay lol.

No hate. You are the SON of a cultural attache. That means, you are nothing. A cultural attache promotes the culture of THEIR homeland. Not the one they are visiting.

You seem to think you know about the US yet you are looking at it through rose colored glasses because you are treated better than most would be due to your family ties and your daddys coat tails. How ignorant.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pick a side...