WTF.. got used ROW air boxes from ACGSD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 06:43 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
07 RS4 sold, R53 Cooper S, 2008 Cayman S, 2012 GTR
Originally Posted by Matt47FL
I called them yesterday and everything was resolved. They apoligized for the mix up and said they wouldn't try to pass off used as a new and I truely believed them. They said they would work with me to make this right and gave me three options that I could choose from. They were all very fair but I chose the one that was the easiest for me and it made me content with the purchase.

Even though there was some confusion with my first order from ACGSD I would still recommend them and order from them in the future. Their customer service is excellent and I feel confident saying that the mix up I encountered was just an honest mistake.

For anyone thinking about doing business with ACGSD please do not let this thread affect your decision to do so.
Matt,

Once again my deepest apologizes, I can only image your frustration and level of anger when you opened the box that we sent you. My apologizes again and I'm glad that we got this sorted out for you. have a great weekend!

James@ACG
Old 09-11-2012, 11:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 75 Likes on 50 Posts
Hyperion's Candy-Coated 4 x 4
Originally Posted by Sincity
I would've given them the chance to clear it up before airing it here. I am a customer of ACGSD and James is good to his word. Glad it was resolved.
+200000