C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

c63 on 95 and Sample in Florida today at 12:30pm. Sorry for the beat down.

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 09-16-2012, 08:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my wife bananas! :D
seems like he has done quite a bit at 38: spent 7.5 years in jail finished a doctorate degree, owned an incredible stable of cars, 200 hrs of volunteer work last year and he had to train for his marathons (btw your physique must be quite impressive, heavily built to benchpress 405 but slim enough to run marathons...)

i think I got it... Pseudologia fantastica
Old 09-16-2012, 08:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

my wife bananas! :D
Originally Posted by VaclavSV
lol sorry Fung, I didnt mean to come across rude. I just find some of the people on the road in these areas absolutely ridiculous as you know. Btw, is your car repaired?
np lol i'm just having some fun the visor remark is spot on, I laugh everytime I see a suv filled with ladies with their visor down..'incoming swat team'

and yes! my car is repaired and is as good as new! got myself a new diffuser
Old 09-16-2012, 09:10 PM

2020 GLE450
I ran a silver on black C65 with carbon bits in my turbo Busa the other day on Military in Pompano. Was that you? It looked like your car had some serious turbo lag because you became a speck in my mirror. I hit 229 or something like that as I negotiated traffic "Ghost Rider" style. I had a Veyron but it was just too big and slow so I went all out with my modded turbo Busa.

And you C63 guys say that M3 guys are childish? This guy has no competition!

Now if this guy would post his license plate number, that would be classic!

Last edited by rantarC63; 09-16-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
Yeah, pathological liar. I've known a few. I'm done with this thread.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:38 PM
Banned

Your moms vaginas
Oh boy Cool. It took u long enough. Lol

And still on the C63 opinion I have?.Oh my... This is Virally sarcastic and yet I am completely bored with all of u except for those who found it entertaining. U all r cool as **** in my book

Lmao. I get more unwanted attention from this board without even trying.

And u all rant and rave on me? The joke is not on or near me in anyway.

It's here with those fools dedicating their time to my crap.

Get a life suckas!!!

Last edited by Poorman65; 09-16-2012 at 11:42 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts
i drive them all, fast and hard
time to unsubscribe
Old 09-17-2012, 12:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 195 Likes on 160 Posts
SL55, S500
RetardedMunk is the man
Old 09-17-2012, 04:07 AM
Banned

Your moms vaginas
Das you too r the Shizno and Tx for your intelligent support--

And you are correct. M stands moron and too much Money and not enough Man-

Also ---
Anne or A stands for Analretentive. And some lube and a 10" Doc Johnson will
clear that up since Mitt Can't handle being the Man in charge for that duty

I once said if the president can't satisfy his lady in the bedroom. He can't satisfy America since we all know America can be a real ***** that needs some Good ****ing now and then--

Obama is the Man and I believe if giving another 4 years he will more then satisfy this ***** and she will be smiling to the bank and to our allies

Moderators take notes again--
I am not a problem and as usual and you already know my fan base far exceeds the cry babies who can't take criticism of their little boy cars. Maybe if they drive a real man's car like a E63 or S65 or even a M5. They wouldn't be on here crying and touching their privates thinking about me and all my opinionated hogwash...

Last edited by Poorman65; 09-17-2012 at 04:10 AM.
Old 09-17-2012, 06:52 AM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
Stop talking **** and accept to meet me... stop looking for dumb excuses.. you're obviously a pu$$y with a big mouth...
Old 09-17-2012, 11:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by Poorman65

Also ---

I once said if the president can't satisfy his lady in the bedroom. He can't satisfy America since we all know America can be a real ***** that needs some Good ****ing now and then--

Obama is the Man and I believe if giving another 4 years he will more then satisfy this ***** and she will be smiling to the bank and to our allies

I am not a problem and as usual and you already know my fan base far exceeds the cry babies who can't take criticism of their little boy cars. Maybe if they drive a real man's car like a E63 or S65 or even a M5. They wouldn't be on here crying and touching their privates thinking about me and all my opinionated hogwash...

Do you happen to only post on here when you are all hopped up on drugs?
Old 09-17-2012, 01:04 PM

09 c63 p30 mars red
This guy can't be for real. It's got to be a 12 year old that hasn't progressed to jacking off yet. No grown man could be this ignorant.
Old 09-17-2012, 01:07 PM

2015 AMG GT-S,2015 GL63 AMG, 2016 Bmw M4, 2018 E63S AMG
If you say that M stands for Moron... why would you like someone that drive m5 and not c63 ?
Old 09-17-2012, 01:27 PM

2019 Audi TT RS, 2020 BMW X3M Competition
I think I found a pic of this guy driving his benz...

Last edited by bmoney12; 09-17-2012 at 06:56 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 01:37 PM

2011 Range Rover Sport SC

I'm curious about one thing though, (and I really hate to jump into this thread) why would you consider an E63, S65 or M5 a "real man's car", when if anything, it should be something like a 911 GT3, or a 458 Italia?

The E63, S65 and M5 all have so many electronic driving nannies that one really can't exploit them at all on a road-course, not to mention the immense weight that each of them brings (all north of 4,000 lbs...your CL65 /S65 being north of 5,000 lbs!)

Quite honestly, to be a "real man", you need to be able to drive around a road-course with some level of skill, and not just use launch-control on a drag-strip. Heck, I at least have some respect for someone who can take an all-motor, zero-tech car like an old Mustang and run consistent 10 second runs down a drag-strip.

But honestly, real men would drive something like a 911 GT3 or a 458 Italia around a road-course. Either of which would demolish ANY CL65 / S65 / E63 /M5 or C63 on a road-course.

I'm also curious as to why someone would brag about the CL65 being a 'real man's' car, when something like the SLS would demolish it as well (while also being cheaper, to boot!).

However, I suspect the truth is actually quite a bit simpler. I suspect you actually do have a CL65, but that's because it's all you can actually afford. And I suppose some people would rather have an 8 year old Mercedes with 100,000+ miles on it vs something that hasn't been farted in or screwed in by every dork in Miami. I mean, it's like preferring to date Meryl Streep when she's 63 years old....she was hot in her time, and still an attractive woman, but when she's 63.....ewww...like an empty ice-cream pail.

The rest of your claims....don't know....don't really care. A lot of it certainly doesn't make any sense though; you claim to have a gorgeous woman by your side, but you somehow prefer to spend your time bashing others and arguing on the 'Net with a bunch of people you don't even know? I suspect that your "gorgeous" lady-friend is either inflatable, or your sister.

You say you have nothing to prove, but you keep coming on here, attempting to 'prove' your manliness to everyone else. Which as a psychologist would point it....means you're pretty insecure. Even the negative attention from a bunch of people you apparently don't like is better than being alone.

And of course, on the Internet....you can be anyone you choose to be.

You chose poorly.

Patrick
Old 09-17-2012, 01:45 PM

2015 AMG GT-S,2015 GL63 AMG, 2016 Bmw M4, 2018 E63S AMG
Originally Posted by Patrick B
I'm curious about one thing though, (and I really hate to jump into this thread) why would you consider an E63, S65 or M5 a "real man's car", when if anything, it should be something like a 911 GT3, or a 458 Italia?

The E63, S65 and M5 all have so many electronic driving nannies that one really can't exploit them at all on a road-course, not to mention the immense weight that each of them brings (all north of 4,000 lbs...your CL65 /S65 being north of 5,000 lbs!)

Quite honestly, to be a "real man", you need to be able to drive around a road-course with some level of skill, and not just use launch-control on a drag-strip. Heck, I at least have some respect for someone who can take an all-motor, zero-tech car like an old Mustang and run consistent 10 second runs down a drag-strip.

But honestly, real men would drive something like a 911 GT3 or a 458 Italia around a road-course. Either of which would demolish ANY CL65 / S65 / E63 /M5 or C63 on a road-course.

I'm also curious as to why someone would brag about the CL65 being a 'real man's' car, when something like the SLS would demolish it as well (while also being cheaper, to boot!).

However, I suspect the truth is actually quite a bit simpler. I suspect you actually do have a CL65, but that's because it's all you can actually afford. And I suppose some people would rather have an 8 year old Mercedes with 100,000+ miles on it vs something that hasn't been farted in or screwed in by every dork in Miami. I mean, it's like preferring to date Meryl Streep when she's 63 years old....she was hot in her time, and still an attractive woman, but when she's 63.....ewww...like an empty ice-cream pail.

The rest of your claims....don't know....don't really care. A lot of it certainly doesn't make any sense though; you claim to have a gorgeous woman by your side, but you somehow prefer to spend your time bashing others and arguing on the 'Net with a bunch of people you don't even know? I suspect that your "gorgeous" lady-friend is either inflatable, or your sister.

You say you have nothing to prove, but you keep coming on here, attempting to 'prove' your manliness to everyone else. Which as a psychologist would point it....means you're pretty insecure. Even the negative attention from a bunch of people you apparently don't like is better than being alone.

You chose poorly.

Patrick
WoW... Owned... Ouch...
Old 09-17-2012, 01:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Carlsson CM60 EX:C36AMG'96

You chose poorly.

Patrick
I agree, one little note driving a c63 on a road course sure is manly.

To the OP simple question do we care your car might being faster on a straight? most of the people over here could afford a cl65 if they WANT to. c63 is a great car quite obvious no need to talk cr*p about it, 99% of the people on here don't care if your car is faster and what you bench lol. Spending money on homeless people, and saying c63 drivers have a cheap car? have some respect.
ps I'm 18 and more mature than you by miles lol, can we now end this thread? was a great laugh but it's enough

have a nice day
Old 09-17-2012, 02:32 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS

You chose poorly.

Patrick
LOL
Old 09-17-2012, 02:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by Vic55
LOL
can't you guys just ban him for good , instead of him coming back again and again with the same old boring story
Old 09-17-2012, 02:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 195 Likes on 160 Posts
SL55, S500

Also ---

haha wait. M for Moron is about BMW drivers.

Mitt romney is the man for the job. Obama is a ****** scrub and needs to go.
Old 09-17-2012, 06:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 C63 coupe
Originally Posted by Das Geld 2

Not saying that Obama is the right man or not but Romney is very questionable. I don't think our brothers to the south have as many quality options this time around as they ought to I think the leader of the free world should be simply outstanding on all levels. I can't say either is without warts.

Last edited by gthal; 09-17-2012 at 07:37 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
04 CL55 (sold), 2012 CLS550 (sold), 2014 S550 (sold), 2015 ES300H (DAILY)
Originally Posted by Das Geld 2

lol are you serious?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...-election.html

I'm not a fan of Obama but ANYBODY is better than Mitt Rmoney and his his pal Lyin Ryan
Old 09-17-2012, 07:21 PM
b16

2009 C63, 2000 ML 430, 1994 Del Sol Vtec
Gary Johnson 2012!
Old 09-17-2012, 07:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 C63 coupe
Originally Posted by danlnyc
lol are you serious?

I'm not a fan of Obama but ANYBODY is better than Mitt Rmoney and his his pal Lyin Ryan
Ouch
Old 09-17-2012, 07:43 PM
b16

2009 C63, 2000 ML 430, 1994 Del Sol Vtec
Originally Posted by gthal
Ouch
Well, he is right.. lol
Old 09-18-2012, 09:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by danlnyc
lol are you serious?

I believe its obvious what he is saying. The people who don't pay taxes and who are on welfare and all sorts of socials services will never vote for him and he will never be able to convince those people to get off welfare and take control of their lives. That is not the demographic he is shooting for in getting elected. Its business and its politics.

The amount spent on Welfare from 2001 (W Bush) 188 Billion to 2010 (Obama) 500 Billion is staggering. Even in 2008 which was still W Bush's budget it was only 300 billion. 112 Billion increase in welfare spending in 8 years. Obama increased that amount 200 billion more in 4 years. Never mind increasing the deficit 300% of what it was since 2008. Never mind increasing government spending over 1 trillion in 4 years when Bush increased it 1 trillion in 8 years and was dealing with 911 and 2 wars. Whats he going to do in the next 4 years?

Sorry, but the guy needs to go.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: c63 on 95 and Sample in Florida today at 12:30pm. Sorry for the beat down.