C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

c63 on 95 and Sample in Florida today at 12:30pm. Sorry for the beat down.

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 09-18-2012, 03:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C63
I'm still trying to figure out where I can get a S65 or CL65 for less then the price of my C63.

If that's the case, I got robbed! LOL
Old 09-18-2012, 03:36 PM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
I'm also starting to feel bad for being so means. Very nice post Hoozy but yeah I have no intention to meet him anymore lol . I gave him a chance to meet but he didn't took it.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG

Originally Posted by HoozyerdaddyC63
I kind of feel bad for the guy now. He's been called out, chewed up, and beaten to a pulp just because he has an opinion and acted like a complete douchebag to the people on this board.

Let's look at this guy (Guilty had the right image). He kind of looks crazy and obviously has issues far deeper than we'll ever get to in this thread. I would suggest Guilty not to meet up with him in fear that he would pull out a gun or ratchet and start hacking away.

I have found plenty of personal info on this guy, but choose not to share it. Let's just say I'm sure his life will be a continuous struggle and he will have to overcome a lot of obstacles in his way. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but definitely in the future.

One thing I will say though is he should've kept the Buick Grand National. Sweet *** car, although I prefer it in black. He didn't own all the cars himself though, but he definitely went through quite a few nice ones. When someone runs in certain circles, it's easy to get caught up in the drugs and lifestyle of the wannabe rich and famous. It's just too bad his credit is going to bankrupt him.

Good luck dude. Enjoy your cars and lifestyle while you still can. Pretty soon you will be "that guy" living alone and still trying to pick up younger girls (legal age of course). Better hope you're hair doesn't fall out or you will really lose out on life.

I'll end this by adding that I'm not a rock star. I'm overweight. I drive the bottom of the barrel, top of the line C-Class C63 AMG and I love every second of it. I'm not rich nor do I ever expect to be. I took out a loan on my car. I am just shy of a perfect credit score, but have no money (just finishing paying off my master's degree). I've been arrested a bunch of times, but never imprisoned and never convicted of a crime. I'm not a complete a55h0le as this post might make me seem to be. I have little tolerance for others being bullied, yet I was a bully when I was younger and this post sure makes me look like one.

Last, but not least, I actually think this guy could provide something meaningful to the forums if he was a little more respectful towards others and didn't try to force his opinions on everyone and belittle them. For all we know this might be his way of venting and he could be a nice guy IRL.

I guess we'll never know.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:56 PM

C63
Originally Posted by - Guilty -
I'm also starting to feel bad for being so means. Very nice post Hoozy but yeah I have no intention to meet him anymore lol . I gave him a chance to meet but he didn't took it.
Here's how I see it. This guy is absolutely in love with his CL65's and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, BUT you won't see me going to the W204 forum and ripping into those with the C350/C300/C250 because I think my car is better.

My first car ever was a 1990 Mustang GT convertible. I loved that car. I then had a Jeep Grand Cherokee for 11 years before buying a C350 because I loved how the car looked.

I got the C63 because I wanted something faster and could afford it at my salary. Who am I to knock anyone else for the car they choose? I've see a lot of people who have a C300 who are in love with our car, take pictures or video and compliment it all the time. I'm sure they would buy one if they could. That doesn't make me better than them by any means though.

The best thing this guy could have done was come into this forum and had fun with the fact that he "beat" a C63. Then tell us some more about the CL65. The hurt down came due to the fact that he was arrogant and tried to belittle a group of people who love their car as well. You'll never get a warm welcome doing that.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
MBW is getting soft.

The guy acted like a douche and started insulting C63 owners. At that point it was open game.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 195 Likes on 160 Posts
SL55, S500
Originally Posted by danlnyc
lol are you serious?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...-election.html

I'm not a fan of Obama but ANYBODY is better than Mitt Rmoney and his his pal Lyin Ryan
You mean ANYBODY is better than Obama. The guy destroyed the country in 4 years and his legislation and spending will destroy it for another 10. He is worse than Clinton. I take it you know nothing about Finance or Politics.

Only black people vote for Obama, like these worthless scrubs. Hood ******s.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 195 Likes on 160 Posts
SL55, S500
I kind of feel bad for the guy now. He's been called out, chewed up, and beaten to a pulp just because he has an opinion and acted like a complete douchebag to the people on this board.

Let's look at this guy (Guilty had the right image). He kind of looks crazy and obviously has issues far deeper than we'll ever get to in this thread. I would suggest Guilty not to meet up with him in fear that he would pull out a gun or ratchet and start hacking away.

I have found plenty of personal info on this guy, but choose not to share it. Let's just say I'm sure his life will be a continuous struggle and he will have to overcome a lot of obstacles in his way. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but definitely in the future.

One thing I will say though is he should've kept the Buick Grand National. Sweet *** car, although I prefer it in black. He didn't own all the cars himself though, but he definitely went through quite a few nice ones. When someone runs in certain circles, it's easy to get caught up in the drugs and lifestyle of the wannabe rich and famous. It's just too bad his credit is going to bankrupt him.

Good luck dude. Enjoy your cars and lifestyle while you still can. Pretty soon you will be "that guy" living alone and still trying to pick up younger girls (legal age of course). Better hope you're hair doesn't fall out or you will really lose out on life.

I'll end this by adding that I'm not a rock star. I'm overweight. I drive the bottom of the barrel, top of the line C-Class C63 AMG and I love every second of it. I'm not rich nor do I ever expect to be. I took out a loan on my car. I am just shy of a perfect credit score, but have no money (just finishing paying off my master's degree). I've been arrested a bunch of times, but never imprisoned and never convicted of a crime. I'm not a complete a55h0le as this post might make me seem to be. I have little tolerance for others being bullied, yet I was a bully when I was younger and this post sure makes me look like one.

Last, but not least, I actually think this guy could provide something meaningful to the forums if he was a little more respectful towards others and didn't try to force his opinions on everyone and belittle them. For all we know this might be his way of venting and he could be a nice guy IRL.

I guess we'll never know.
my hair is falling out, does that mean im going to lose out on life?
Old 09-18-2012, 05:02 PM

C63
Originally Posted by Das Geld 2
my hair is falling out, does that mean im going to lose out on life?
If you're really into yourself and stuck on how people perceive you and think you're better than them then it is quite possible.

I have a feeling you're not as vain though.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
If you're really into yourself and stuck on how people perceive you and think you're better than them then it is quite possible.

I have a feeling you're not as vain though.

Yes he is, hes German. The superior race.

/thread
Old 09-18-2012, 08:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
Lol, clown!

Originally Posted by v12TTSatanic65
white car with black wheels and very loud exhaust...louder then normal.
Carbon fiber accents- lip etc u had on your car.

I wanted to know who it was I saw.. I raced this guy from a slow down of 35-40mph to 130mph. I was well over 10 cars ahead. We both know u r not stock and either am I-- I have a tune only and straight exhaust...BTW the purge wasn't necessary. And we went again and I also gave u the jump. I hit almost 185mph. And u were just not there anymore. Way the fuc* back there...I hit traffic and then dealt with it...Cl65's can handle with no mercy...they r extremely docile. But then u pulled up a few min later and gave a thumbs up....

Whoever u r. Shout out. Again Sorry for the beat down. You started it with revving a high note a few times...And ummm purging.. Hmmm... honestly I know we just wanted to have fun. Lol. You should of bought a CL65.. Your car is clean but it isn't even in the same league as a 65. I use to own a C63 for a little while. I bought my 65 for less money and more ***** and cool factor. As you found out today.

))))
Old 09-19-2012, 12:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 GLK 350 4M (Iridium Silver), 2010 E350 Coupe (Iridium Silver)
Edit: Lol, shoot. I didn't realize this thread hit 9 pages and no one would have any clue what I was replying to. Ooops.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2008 BS
To the OP (I don't know which name you are posting under at the moment).

How would you like to get your a$$ handed to you by a little clk...can you imagine how embarrassed you would be as you would be the laughing stock of your little group.

We could make it interesting and put a couple of bucks on the race or perhaps race at a track for pink slips.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:23 AM

2011 Range Rover Sport SC
If he actually knew anything about cars, then he'd know that the Buick Grand National ONLY came in black. And his profile listed a GNX, which was even blacker. And to be honest, a GNX now would be worth a fair chunk of money.

In 1982 you could get a Grand National Package, but most of the 215 that were built were a naturally aspirated, 4.1L V6 (only made about 125 HP). Less than 50 were built with the 3.8L V6 Turbo, and even that only made 175 HP (and only about 275 lb-ft of torque). Those were all silver, and were not considered to be the 'true' Grand Nationals.

The only true Grand Nationals were built from model year 1984 - 1987 (including 1987.5 as a model year). Every one of them was black. Anything that wasn't painted black was a Regal T-Type (same engine and chassis....just wasn't called a Grand National).

I had a 1987 Grand National, as I always wanted one in the 80's. To be honest, it wasn't worth the money, so I never kept it that long.

Funny how a 0-60 time of 4.7 seconds and 13.5 second quarter-mile was pretty quick in '87. My 6,000 lb Range Rover comes close (5.1 sec 0-60 mph), and my C63 blows that away.

On the flipside, if you come into an environment and you start looking for a fight.....before long, you're likely to find one. He came in here looking for a fight (digital attention, if you will), and he got one. I don't have much sympathy for someone who repeatedly (remember, he could have easily just walked away when his first username was banned) keeps coming back and picking the same fight over and over again.

It's unfortunate, but human beings are both by nature social beasts, and by our very same nature, confrontational.

Conflict is an unfortunate but regular occurrence as a result.

Patrick
Old 09-19-2012, 10:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Well said Patrick,
The Grand National caught me surprise too. I quicky came to the conclusion he did not own these cars.
I was looking forward to more of his personal laundry being aired out
If this was the E55/E63 section, I'm sure i would have dug it up.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:48 AM

C63
Thanks for the info on the GNX Patrick. I had to go back and check the photobucket account and I still can't figure out which model it is.

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z100/retardedmunk/
Old 09-19-2012, 11:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
E55 w/ goods, Z32 Project underway
Originally Posted by CoolBDPhenom03
We are all equals here with a shared passion for our cars.
Nicely stated

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze
That smell... I've smelled it before... The mods should send you to this city... enjoy your stay

funny.

Originally Posted by vdubpower
post a pic of your face before and after u get beatdown
Thread made my morning. Thanks gents.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2008 BS
Thanks for the info on the GNX Patrick. I had to go back and check the photobucket account and I still can't figure out which model it is.

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z100/retardedmunk/
It is a regular plain jane buick regal. Look at the side badging and it says regal.

The T Types and GNX have a different layout

http://www.buickforums.com/forums/ar...hp/t-8639.html
Old 09-19-2012, 12:07 PM

C63
Originally Posted by Patrick B
On the flipside, if you come into an environment and you start looking for a fight.....before long, you're likely to find one. He came in here looking for a fight (digital attention, if you will), and he got one. I don't have much sympathy for someone who repeatedly (remember, he could have easily just walked away when his first username was banned) keeps coming back and picking the same fight over and over again.
This guy definitely has a tendency to join a forum and stir up trouble.

http://www.southernknights.net/t999-...-s-ya-*******s

If he had posted the same in our forum I think these 9 pages would have turned out differently and Guilty and others could have had some fun at Moroso posting some YouTube videos.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:28 PM

C63
I'll say this much though. His brother rocked a GT500 with a 9.609 @ 146.43 mph. Now that is a fast car. His 60' was 1.394 on MT drag radials too.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/ind...dchi-96014643/

I'll never see this with my own car that's for sure.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:34 PM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
I'll say this much though. His brother rocked a GT500 with a 9.609 @ 146.43 mph. Now that is a fast car. His 60' was 1.394 on MT drag radials too.

Old 09-19-2012, 02:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT

who cares if he shares a seat in John Force's funny car , the guy acts like a moron and gets called out on it....and ripped to shreds for that matter . he deserves everything he gets and it doesn't matter if he has all kinds of mental issues .

THE GUY IS A COMPLETE IDIOT AND IS BANNED EVERY TIME HE JOINS AS PROOF......GAME , SET AND MATCH !

why is this stupid thread even on the 9th page ? this should have been closed 8 pages ago as the OP is obviously breaking forum rules
Old 09-19-2012, 02:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ
who cares if he shares a seat in John Force's funny car , the guy acts like a moron and gets called out on it....and ripped to shreds for that matter . he deserves everything he gets and it doesn't matter if he has all kinds of mental issues .

THE GUY IS A COMPLETE IDIOT AND IS BANNED EVERY TIME HE JOINS AS PROOF......GAME , SET AND MATCH !

why is this stupid thread even on the 9th page ? this should have been closed 8 pages ago as the OP is obviously breaking forum rules

I completely agree. This thread has turned into a "Wheres Waldo" and Waldo is a complete nobody douche.

and now for something completely different:

Old 09-19-2012, 02:47 PM

C63
Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ

I couldn't resist sharing this picture.

Old 09-19-2012, 06:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Dayummm that guy needs lessons... I used to own a 95' 33' Chaparral worst thing I did in that was catch Miami Vice air while ripping thru small swells @ 35 kts
Attached Thumbnails c63 on 95 and Sample in Florida today at 12:30pm. Sorry for the beat down.-screenshot_2012-09-19-15-02-47.jpg   c63 on 95 and Sample in Florida today at 12:30pm. Sorry for the beat down.-screenshot_2012-09-19-15-02-31.jpg   c63 on 95 and Sample in Florida today at 12:30pm. Sorry for the beat down.-screenshot_2012-09-19-14-59-14.jpg   c63 on 95 and Sample in Florida today at 12:30pm. Sorry for the beat down.-screenshot_2012-09-19-15-04-25.jpg   c63 on 95 and Sample in Florida today at 12:30pm. Sorry for the beat down.-screenshot_2012-09-19-15-03-25.jpg  

c63 on 95 and Sample in Florida today at 12:30pm. Sorry for the beat down.-screenshot_2012-09-19-15-02-07.jpg  
Old 09-19-2012, 11:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Originally Posted by Rock
Well we would have lost eight good pages of entertainment.

Retardedmunk has been banned numerous times by moderators but he keeps coming back. It looks like this time members were more effective than staff in convincing him to find a new home.

So we got rid of him?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: c63 on 95 and Sample in Florida today at 12:30pm. Sorry for the beat down.