C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spectacular arrest in Miami... with an unmarked Mercedes E350!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 05:10 AM
Banned

Received 36 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by egwu
Florida citizens must be happy to learn their tax money goes towards the maintenance and upkeep of a fleet of European luxury Benzes, just for the purpose of pulling people over.
should have been a cop living in Floe-raida riding a Benz in the line of duty
can't beat that!

wonder what those drugdealers think when they see their cars on the streets being driven by law enforcment?
that gotta sting alot losing their cars when they worked hard for a living selling dope.

Last edited by KJI3jflarryfe93; 12-02-2012 at 05:12 AM.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by kowalski

should have been a cop living in Floe-raida riding a Benz in the line of duty
can't beat that!

wonder what those drugdealers think when they see their cars on the streets being driven by law enforcment?
that gotta sting alot losing their cars when they worked hard for a living selling dope.
+1

Old 12-02-2012, 05:44 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
'02 C230 Coupe (Me) '03 SLK320 6MT (Wife)
Originally Posted by Mikegpr03
Wow that's odd but I guess they do things different over there.
I always make it a point to treat people like I want my family treated. Ill be nice till I can't be nice anymore but 99.9% people understand as long as you treat like you want to be treated.
Bingo! I worked traffic for several years in a marked Crown Vic and rarely had an issue following this method myself. However, there are some people that just won't let you be nice, even when you try!

My favorite was a guy on his way to DragonCon, I assume. That weekend anyway. I walk up, and he says "These are not the 'droids you are looking for." I thought for a second and said "Move along." Then went and got back in my car and backed up to my spot. He sat there for a moment, I think floored it worked. We do have a sense of humor.

Oh and FYI, Georgia doesn't allow unmarked cars to be used for traffic stops. Slick tops yes, but unmarked no....unless it is for a Felony. Although you will often see an unmarked out with a marked if it is like....say an old traffic guy that calls a marked car to make the stop for him. . But that is usually few and far between.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:49 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
'02 C230 Coupe (Me) '03 SLK320 6MT (Wife)
Originally Posted by egwu
Florida citizens must be happy to learn their tax money goes towards the maintenance and upkeep of a fleet of European luxury Benzes, just for the purpose of pulling people over.
Are you kidding, I bet it gets Dino oil every 3k and an air filter every 12, like the rest of the fleet and stay there until it has 100k or looks rough and then is traded along with a couple of others for another car to be used as an unmarked or under cover car. Cars are just a tool to a department. You'd be shocked, I bet.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2017 Mini Cooper S Clubman ALL4 - British Racing Green
If you want scary police cruisers.. try this one on for size http://www.autoblog.com/2011/10/06/2...lice-car-ever/

It is an actual cop car, the company that built the cruiser (also builds armoured vehicles and such for third world countries/dictators ) was around the corner from my office at my previous contract. Rumour is it will end up in VA (have not heard any updates), but it could end up anywhere..