C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Been away for awhile... but I'm back with a C63 BS!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 11:14 PM

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts
SLS
Originally Posted by neoprufrok
Just a little update. So the paperwork is all done... It's gonna be delivered by covered transport to my house January 15. As for the purchase price, it worked out to be around 121k which I think is not bad given that the car probably was going for much more just a few months ago.

Really excited and of course I can't leave the car stock... So here's the plan

1. Satin wrap the whole car for full protection of that rather precious matte black paint.
2. Paint rims gloss black with red amg lettering.
3. Subwoofer? I hear the bass sucks.

January 15 can't come soon enough
Nice! Very nice. Congrats on securing it, finally. Honestly, sounds like a pretty solid deal to me, especially considering there's only 100 of them in the US and considering how much others have been going for recently. Also, yours is fairly loaded, if not fully loaded (can't remember if it had the Track Pkg or not and I'm not on my laptop right now to double check).

Looking forward to seeing your car in person!

+1 to the SatinGuard wrap by Premier. In the rare event you aren't convinced yet, be sure to check out the thread they posted about my car (in one of my posts above).

No comment on the wheels. But as for the subwoofer... *shrug* I haven't felt the need to enhance anything, but then again, I generally just listen to the music the glorious modified M156 engine puts out from this beast.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:46 AM
CBS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ariel Atom
Just a little update. So the paperwork is all done... It's gonna be delivered by covered transport to my house January 15. As for the purchase price, it worked out to be around 121k which I think is not bad given that the car probably was going for much more just a few months ago.

Really excited and of course I can't leave the car stock... So here's the plan

1. Satin wrap the whole car for full protection of that rather precious matte black paint.
2. Paint rims gloss black with red amg lettering.
3. Subwoofer? I hear the bass sucks.

January 15 can't come soon enough
What was the asking again?
Old 01-07-2013, 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by CBS
What was the asking again?
Old 01-07-2013, 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by GrnLantern
Nice! Very nice. Congrats on securing it, finally. Honestly, sounds like a pretty solid deal to me, especially considering there's only 100 of them in the US and considering how much others have been going for recently. Also, yours is fairly loaded, if not fully loaded (can't remember if it had the Track Pkg or not and I'm not on my laptop right now to double check).

Looking forward to seeing your car in person!

+1 to the SatinGuard wrap by Premier. In the rare event you aren't convinced yet, be sure to check out the thread they posted about my car (in one of my posts above).

No comment on the wheels. But as for the subwoofer... *shrug* I haven't felt the need to enhance anything, but then again, I generally just listen to the music the glorious modified M156 engine puts out from this beast.
Thanks man. It does have the track as well as the carbon fiber. Pretty much everything. Yep - looking forward to seeing you too!!!!
Old 01-09-2013, 04:22 PM

2011 Mercedes C63 w/ P31 package
Congrats on the buy! I went to see it in person as well and it looks very clean. No scrapes or anything on the exterior. You need to check the bottom on the splitter b/c from what I remember there was a small crack on the underneath side right there. Not sure if they told you that or not. I was looking at buying it too but got sent out of town for a week and a half before I could get in to talk to the guys again. Really solid set up and definitely spec'd correctly.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by malibuvlx
Congrats on the buy! I went to see it in person as well and it looks very clean. No scrapes or anything on the exterior. You need to check the bottom on the splitter b/c from what I remember there was a small crack on the underneath side right there. Not sure if they told you that or not. I was looking at buying it too but got sent out of town for a week and a half before I could get in to talk to the guys again. Really solid set up and definitely spec'd correctly.
I had a friend go check it out. He did mention the splitter but u was okay w the pic he sent me of it. Can't wait to see it.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:07 PM

SLS
By the way, congrats again! And I'm glad you did go through with having Premier get their hands on your car. Looking forward to seeing it in person, and meeting you.

https://mbworld.org/forums/clk63-bla...rotection.html
Old 01-17-2013, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by GrnLantern
By the way, congrats again! And I'm glad you did go through with having Premier get their hands on your car. Looking forward to seeing it in person, and meeting you.

https://mbworld.org/forums/clk63-bla...rotection.html
Thanks! I'm dying to get it back. I pretty much drove it off the delivery truck right to Premier. That matte paint doesn't take a joke.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:31 PM

SLS
Thanks! I'm dying to get it back. I pretty much drove it off the delivery truck right to Premier. That matte paint doesn't take a joke.
That's the way to do it.