C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EAS's Dyno Sheet: My M5, C63 Black Series, E63TT with PP- same dyno different days

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 12:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2019 GLC63s
Originally Posted by Ezec63

Hmmm you need to throw on a good pair of headers on that c63BS with a tune and see how she runs against these cars hehe
Interesting thought(and thread by the way, is cool to see the numbers on all three compared)...

I too have a CBS, and I've had headers and a tune installed on mine. I recently was able to run against a new F10 M5, and honestly I was very surprised with the results...from about 75-135(private airstrip rental of course), The black series walked it pretty hard. I actually started a car length behind the M when we started, and by the end was about a full length ahead of him maybe slightly more. I had run against a 2013 GT-R a few days before that, at slightly lower speeds, and am still surprised because the GT-R was much closer than the m5 was...

Obviously, you never know as there could be driver error etc...but I don't believe that was the case, as I know the driver.

Have you checked this comparo yet Vic? Am interested to see whether my findings are an anomaly.

Last edited by Jbizzy21; 01-14-2013 at 12:44 AM.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:27 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by Jbizzy21
Interesting thought(and thread by the way, is cool to see the numbers on all three compared)...

I too have a CBS, and I've had headers and a tune installed on mine. I recently was able to run against a new F10 M5, and honestly I was very surprised with the results...from about 75-135(private airstrip rental of course), The black series walked it pretty hard. I actually started a car length behind the M when we started, and by the end was about a full length ahead of him maybe slightly more. I had run against a 2013 GT-R a few days before that, at slightly lower speeds, and am still surprised because the GT-R was much closer than the m5 was...

Obviously, you never know as there could be driver error etc...but I don't believe that was the case, as I know the driver.

Have you checked this comparo yet Vic? Am interested to see whether my findings are an anomaly.
Hey bud sorry no comparos here... Im sure you car with headers and tune and the much lesser weight will benefit you thru the low 100's for sure.