MBWorld God!

Received 3,399 Likes on 2,844 Posts
2012 CLS63
Old 10-10-2013, 10:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by roadtalontsi
do you have any pics of the new bigger coolers? Its not often someone actually goes through the lengths to have "race" cars built properly much less use them like you. Id love to see what they came up with. Im hoping to get our stage 2 C63 out to the road course once it cools off a little more.
...and now for the best mod on my C63 BS other than the Wesitec Stage 3, full carbon ceramic brake conversion and steel brake lines. Best $14k you can spend on a C63 that you plan on tracking. They are so light and no brake fade no matter how hard you beat on them. Calipers were that nasty burnt orange color, had them painted red. These are the same OEM brakes that come on the SLS and E63 S. Weistec has everything you need for the conversion, give them a call if you are interested.
Attached Thumbnails Weistec Is Building Me Another Monster-carbonceramicbrakeconversion1.jpg  
Old 10-10-2013, 03:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 w/p30; MHP ECU tune+header+mids+CF air intake duct+Akrapovic+wide body kit+ Vorsteiner VS110
Originally Posted by jrcart
Here are a few pics of some of the cooling mods.
Thanks for sharing!
PLS also share entire thread regarding the build and specifically the cooling mods. I would definitely like to learn more about it!
Would like to express my respect to all the effort had been put on this and kind sharing with us!
Old 10-10-2013, 04:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by C63fan
Thanks for sharing!
PLS also share entire thread regarding the build and specifically the cooling mods. I would definitely like to learn more about it!
Would like to express my respect to all the effort had been put on this and kind sharing with us!
I am not allowed to post links on here to other forums. Website is AMG Private Lounge and the thread is in the C63 black Series section. AMG Private Lounge is a private community for AMG owners only all you will need to create a username is the VIN# to your C63. Site is operated by MB/AMG.
Old 10-10-2013, 04:58 PM
JM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
W204
Here is a pic of my AMG Diavel my C63 BS and one of my race trailers from an airstrip event this summer. Note, Diavel was bone stock in this pic, I have since upgraded to the carbon and ti Termignoni exhaust, 100% custom PC mapping and pretty much every other cf part that is available for the bike, a new seat(didn't want to ruin the suede one) and new bars. It makes 156whp(Dynojet) now with all the mods. Bike is a monster with traction control all the way off, even with the long wheelbase it rips the front wheel off the ground through three gears while smoking the back tire.
Oh my god.... I'm so jelly... was a little early on the Diavel game and the AMG came after.... Your bike and car together so beautiful... I am so jealous you don't even know how much... now I can't access a brand new Diavel AMG so I just kept this one... Which company made your mapping? I am looking for one right now since I just dyno'd my bike and its damn depressing... It got 133 but maybe it's because my map was stock on my slipon exhaust.

I am looking for more mods, which are must haves in your mind?

My depressing dyno video :

Thanks
Old 10-10-2013, 05:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 AMG - - 2005 SL55 AMG - - - - - - 2006 SLK55 AMG - - - - - - 2013 Ducati Diavel AMG -
Here are a few pics of some of the cooling mods.
Awesome mods Jrcart! Very impressive!

Originally Posted by JM
now I can't access a brand new Diavel AMG so I just kept this one...
A few Ducati dealers still might have some brand new AMG's if you're still interested. There's a guy on the Diavel Forum that just purchased a brand new AMG a few months ago!
Not sure if any that I posted below on Cycletrader are still available, but some seem to be updated recently.

http://www.cycletrader.com/Ducati-Di...id&keyword=AMG
Old 10-10-2013, 08:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by JM
Oh my god.... I'm so jelly... was a little early on the Diavel game and the AMG came after.... Your bike and car together so beautiful... I am so jealous you don't even know how much... now I can't access a brand new Diavel AMG so I just kept this one... Which company made your mapping? I am looking for one right now since I just dyno'd my bike and its damn depressing... It got 133 but maybe it's because my map was stock on my slipon exhaust.

I am looking for more mods, which are must haves in your mind?

My depressing dyno video :

http://youtu.be/--WTb3vliOg

Thanks
133 sounds a little low, mine made 139 bone stock. I wonder if that slip on is hurting you. I would suggest the Termignoni full system, it is pricey at $3500 but makes the most power over the widest range of revs and its very lightweight and best of all shows off the entire rear AMG wheel which is the gem of the AMG Diavel in my opinion. I went with Rexxer tune but it was fine tuned and tweaked on the dyno. Rexxer can send you a file to a PC that is programable.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 300 Likes on 193 Posts
10 C six trizzle
nice, I havent been on private lounge in quite sometime, its usually not as active as this thread. I know exactly what you mean by why bother doing it if its not going to be right, but most people dont realize the true costs and complications that will be incurred when you do these sorts of things. Man you've got a nasty fleet of benz's. Have you considered getting one of the sls gt3's or not enough time to dedicate?
Old 10-11-2013, 09:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by roadtalontsi
nice, I havent been on private lounge in quite sometime, its usually not as active as this thread. I know exactly what you mean by why bother doing it if its not going to be right, but most people dont realize the true costs and complications that will be incurred when you do these sorts of things. Man you've got a nasty fleet of benz's. Have you considered getting one of the sls gt3's or not enough time to dedicate?
I was contacted by someone at AMG and they offered me one of the 1 of 5 produced in the world 45th Annivesary SLS GT3's last year. I kicked around the idea, it is one of the rarest AMG's ever produced but $575K for a car I could not drive on the street is a bit excessive and it is far too rare to put on a race track therefore it would just be a museum piece and although I have a decent collection of cars and bikes they all get driven and driven hard, I am not a "museum piece" type of guy. I am however on the list for a couple of the new CLA45 "Racing Series" cars(if you guys even know what that car is). I am thnking about starting a race team and the CLA "Racing Series" is the perfect car to jump in with, especially since I have so many connections with MBUSA and AMG and I think that platform should be relatively affordable, I can get two cars and all the spare parts I need for about half the price of a SLS GT3.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 300 Likes on 193 Posts
10 C six trizzle
That'd be awesome if they go through with the cla race car and you pick one up. I wasnt ever sure what the gt3's actual price was, not to mention the cost of replacement parts and support team to go with it. Its always fun to have street legal race car, specially for someone like me that cant make it to the track as often as id like. Keep up the good work. Cant wait for some more vids.
Old 11-25-2013, 01:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG PP (Weistec S3 Supercharged)
Nice! I just did a Weistec Stage 3 Supercharger and built tranny on mine and love it! They are really slow with helping clear up minor issues during the install process but they make a great product. Good luck!
Old 11-25-2013, 03:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Footbrawler80
Nice! I just did a Weistec Stage 3 Supercharger and built tranny on mine and love it! They are really slow with helping clear up minor issues during the install process but they make a great product. Good luck!
Minor issues during install? What type of minor issues? Did they do the install or did you use someone else? This sounds odd because you never hear about any customer service related issues with Weistec, they are usually quick to respond and help.

Last edited by jrcart; 11-25-2013 at 04:03 PM.
Old 11-25-2013, 03:54 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 29 Likes on 10 Posts
Weistec
Originally Posted by Footbrawler80
Please PM or email us and lets get to the bottom of this. Tech@weistec.com

Thank you!

Weistec Engineering