Sponsored by:

Bumper Vents / New Wheels / Tires

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 06:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
2016 C63 S
Aren't those the same wheels that have been on EBay for years for like a grand?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121062949538?redirect=mobile
Old 02-10-2013, 11:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG
Originally Posted by callmiro
Aren't those the same wheels that have been on EBay for years for like a grand?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121062949538?redirect=mobile
Just looked at them and they're replicas. I may have even gone for them but for that price, then shipping, I am glad I waited a little longer and got the OEMs for slightly less.

Guys, I will respond to your PMs about the mirrors shortly. Just going to fit my TPMS, wheels and tirees. Thanks

Thanks again Derek! So happy to be able to get rid of this ****ty error messsage.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts
97 Porsche GT2 Wide Bodied Cabrio, Mercedes G500
I don't think the wheels suit the car... Dated/different era.

I would have just got the HREs

But to each their own.

Your car is nice regardless of the wheels.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB C250

This is a mixture of Euro japan wheel.
you can change it anytime if you found a better choice.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Not sure whats going on, but I think it's important to go off seller reputation and history. I just ordered AMG OEM multispokes from Sam in Dubai and I have had great communication with him. It seems like the set he sent and sold Mike was a great set with fast shipping and quality pieces (EXCELLENT CONDITION).

So far it has been a great experience (aside from Western Union which is a total headache and I do NOT recommend)...

Look forward to the wheels Sam and your continued education and products on the forum...
Old 02-11-2013, 11:29 AM

C63 AMG
Thanks again Derek - the bad news is these sensors don't fit in these rims They are not long enough

Fitted them today and absolutely love them! Can't wait to wrap my trunk up to the spoiler, get it cleaned, fit my new bumper vents and then do a shoot.

Thanks Zephyr!

305's are so fuggin wide!

Fitted and it was touching on the inside by around 3mm. Put a 5mm spacer on just to see if it would work and it did. I wasn't going to be running on spacers so removed it and am going to fit 295's. For the moment, I am back on my 285's.

The wheels are stunning!
Old 02-11-2013, 11:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63 AMG S
as soon as the weather gets a bit better outside and my caliper decals/clear coats are put on, I will take close up pics of the matte black multi spoke wheels Sam sent me for all to see

edit: just saw ur post on the TPMS, sorry, I just got the TPMS for c63, forgot your body was modified and u were putting on bigger wheels...if u want u can send them back to me and I will return them and get a set that fits...just pls let me know about how much longer u need them to
Old 02-11-2013, 11:44 AM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by m3equals333
as soon as the weather gets a bit better outside and my caliper decals/clear coats are put on, I will take close up pics of the matte black multi spoke wheels Sam sent me for all to see

edit: just saw ur post on the TPMS, sorry, I just got the TPMS for c63, forgot your body was modified and u were putting on bigger wheels...if u want u can send them back to me and I will return them and get a set that fits...just pls let me know about how much longer u need them to
Nah man it's fine and definitely not your fault and thanks for getting them to me. I tried them in 3 or 4 different kind of wheels and they all fit. It's just they don't fit this specific set of wheels as they are a very old wheel and pre-sensor periods.

I will keep them for the next set but until then, I am going to get the warning light removed permanently so it doesn't annoy me anymore.

The contrast of the 'titanium grey' up against the lime green callipers is pure s*x!