Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 11:08 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG
Bumper Vents / New Wheels / Tires

Hey guys,

Firstly:

My Boca Front bumper vents - well the clear coat was scratched and I don't know how to repair them or anyone out here who will do it so I ordered a cheap cf set from Asia - cost $120 with shipping to Dubai and they look, well, OK. They came with no instructions but some 3M tape so I guess they just get taped on? My car came with them on already so no experience. If anyone's interested in the BOCA ones, I will let them go cheap and you can fix them up if you know how? I can get photos if you wish.

New Vents:

Secondly:

m3equals333 - thank you so much first of all for getting me the TPMS. I can finally drive around without the warning light being constantly on and without the message about tire pressure constantly popping up. I can't believe I put up with that s*it since August.

They arrived just in time for my new rims which I picked up today. They are OEM 19" AMG 2 piece wheels in titanium grey with a sheen lip. Maybe not to everyone's taste but I've been searching for these for close to 3 months. Offset front is 30 and rear is 31 so a perfect fit for my car! New they are on alloywheelsdirect for around $9200. I got them for around $720 and they're in amazing condition.

I am going to keep my 245/35/19 Nitto Invos on the front but will be fitting either a 295/30/19 or 305/30/19 on the rear. Both are on standby and both are $270 for the two. The 295s are Michelin and 95% tread remaining. The 305s are Pirellis and the same tread remaining.

I have to stop playing around with this car!
Old 02-10-2013, 11:24 AM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
Wheels look outdated bro.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:26 AM

C63 AMG
Yeah, I knew they would not be to everyone's taste but I have loved these since the first time I saw them. Love the colour as well. It's dark but not quite black which is what I dislike.

I know they're not the same as the below pic, but they are somewhat similar and I love this look - almost the same colour callipers as well

Knowing me, I will probably ride them for a couple of months until I find some nice Advan RZ's in a 19" or OZ Ultraleggera's in a 19".

But for now I am very happy and will have no problem selling these here for twice what I bought them for.

Last edited by C-63AMG; 02-10-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:31 AM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
Yep that's cool!!
Old 02-10-2013, 12:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 66 Likes on 49 Posts
'08 C63 Estate
Didn't you offer these wheels here for close to $3000?
Old 02-10-2013, 12:46 PM

C63 AMG
No, not really offered but I like your style.

I said could arrange, not offer. Then when I checked them out they were bent, badly repaired and badly refurbished so I didn't follow through with trying to sell them. Just like some OEM C63 19s I can get for $1300 and some for $2000. It depends who you buy from and who you know. And just so you know, not that I even need to remotely try and justify myself, shipping is around $700 to the US.

The set I offered was from the S55 with standard offsets that will fot the standard C class and many other cars. This set I got are from the SL with far different offsets and would only fit cars with modded arches. As no one wants these with SL offsets I got them very cheap.

Moreover, yes, I make money from selling wheels, just like you with your mirrors which I can get for half the price and sell for much cheaper so move on bro. Not cool.

Currently in talks with the advertising team on here and probably going to become a sponsor and sell all OEM AMG rims for the S63 to the S65 to the SL63 and SL65 and from the CL63 and CL65 to the E63 and CLS63. Probably offer facelift mirrors as well at reasonable prices, not rip off prices.

Last edited by C-63AMG; 02-10-2013 at 01:01 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 C63 Estate
Don't bro me.
I just don't see the point of bragging about the incredibly low prices you get.

GL in becoming a sponsor.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:07 PM

C63 AMG
I will bro whoever I want. Bro.

What's bragging about it? As opposed to being some di*k who spends $3500 a month changing his wheels? No, I get them cheap, get bored of them, sell them on for the same price as I bought them or a few hundred dollars more and get a new set. I keep my existing tires so lose nothing. It's my car, why does it bother you so much. Do I brag about being able to get the mirrors that you sell for $525 for less than $350?

Edit: Oh I see you have deleted the price of $525 from your signature for mirrors which cost less than $350... Realised you were ripping off members? So you make over 70% mark up it's fine, I make a 20% mark up on wheels and you need to try and call me out?

LOL

Last edited by C-63AMG; 02-10-2013 at 01:25 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 C63 Estate
Spending $3500 for wheels means you're a dick?
Didn't know that.

I changed the price in my sale thread.
Why are you being so defensive Sam?
If you can get those parts so cheap in Dubai maybe we should od business.

Last edited by olszowa12; 02-10-2013 at 01:28 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:32 PM

C63 AMG
You try saying I am selling a wheel I got for $700 for 3000. Incorrect. Wrong wheel, wrong offset and not adding the shipping of $700+

You advertise facelift mirrors for $525 which cost less than $350 (closer to $300) and as soon as I tell you you're ripping people off, 5 minutes later you remove the price from your signature... and then try claiming it's completely unrelated and you changed the price of them.. all after I told you you're ripping them off... LOL. So what's the new price?

I didn't say anywhere spending $3500 on wheels makes you a di%k but perhaps it's a language barrier for you. I inferred that you're more likely to be perceived as a di*k and not caring about money by spending $3500 every month on wheels and wasting money, as opposed to spending $700 a month and then selling them for the same price and moving on.

If you're going to help members out here, sell those mirrors for a 40% mark up, not at those rip off prices.

Good luck with your sales BRO

To everyone else, I apologise for this mess but it seems each thread or every other thread I post, this guy tries and shows me up or has some kind of derogatory comment to post

Last edited by C-63AMG; 02-10-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 C63 Estate
Internet tough guy

I'm not sure from which source you get those prices but the prices you are quoting are for stolen items (e.g. $350 for a set of mirrors).
If you want parts from a legal source, you have to pay extra.
I am selling the mirrors for what I paid for them. I have nothing to hide.

It seems odd to me that a set of 19" wheels for the SL sell for $720 and the same set for a C63 costs almost $2300.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:44 PM

C63 AMG
Yes - I've threatened you and your family and blah blah blah, oh wait - I didn't. That's really what an internet tough guy is. Springs 7, Street 9, Villa 27, Dubai, UAE. There's my address. I'm so tough.

You've just said you sell the mirrors for what you get them for so basically you're saying you're not making any money and just being a good citizen? At the same time, you delete the price from your signature within a few minutes of me telling you that you're ripping people off with your prices. LOL. 5 minutes after me telling you you're ripping people off with your overpriced mirrors, you reduce their price and say it's unrelated. I know you are getting them for $345 or less so why claim you're not making any money?

Stolen? No brand new, with original invoice, from suppliers that are supplied direct - it's called bulk volume - economics and business. Seriously. I am in Dubai. You're in Poland. Poland is in Europe closest to suppliers of these mirrors and you're charging people the price as if they were being delivered to Australia and then back to the US.

You're price of $525 (which you just removed from your sig) was crazy.

Trying to call me out at making 20% margins when you're making 50% +. What's so amusing is the fact as soon as I posted how much you're ripping people off that you reduce the price in under 5 minutes.

Last edited by C-63AMG; 02-10-2013 at 02:01 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 C63 Estate
I've been on MBWorld quite some time and don't see this forum as a marketplace.
I've met a lot of cool people here and don't rip anyone off.

I bought the mirrors (used) for my own car for 1400PLN + shipping which is $500.
Installed them with CF covers.
Replaced them with folding mirrors.
Now selling my old set.
If you can get those mirrors BRAND NEW for $340 (WOW) from Germany, please post a link to the supplier. Other users will be very helpful for that.

This is exactly what I said about being defensive.
I ask about your wheel deals, you talk about my mirrors.
You just rest my case.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:04 PM

C63 AMG
Yes, Yes. Well OK. I will supply you 10 - 50 sets of original mirrors for under $350. You can sell them for $525, sorry $500 . Or you can sell them for $350 and not make any money as that's what you're doing right now. Correct? But nothing worse than saying you're making nothing and getting them at cost and stating my $350 price is for stollen mirrors. In psychology, we have a name for you and your deflection.

Kudos for being a long term member. That must give you the right to charge 50% plus on items you sell and call other members out for making 20% on their items.

I can understand if you felt I was ripping members off and you felt bad about it but I mean you're making 50% + and I am making 20+. You need to carry your item in your car and deliver it. I need to get 4 wheels and tires deleivered to a courier via a hired pick up truck, fill out all this official paperwork and wait. So maybe you just like jumping in at each thread I post. But let's make sure of one thing, you're not selling these mirrors at cost price like you claim and anyone with half a brain would know that by the fact you reduced the price by 25$ within a few minutes of me telling you you're ripping people off.

Good luck BRO. Enjoy your life

Last edited by C-63AMG; 02-10-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 C63 Estate
Now you can only get the price of $350 for an order of 50 sets only? That sucks.
I presume you won't find a market for this amount of mirrors...
What about that link?

I never said your mirrors will be stolen (from an illegal source). I am only informing you that a set of 2010 mirrors can only be bought for this price ($350) in Poland if the set came from an illegal source.

Being a long-term member gives me the right to question other members' business practices.
If you become a sponsor I won't say a word, but at the moment I believe that you make much more than 20% on each deal.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:17 PM

C63 AMG
No, 10 - 50 sets.

I will advertise these at $400 for the set. Obviously you won't be mad cause you're selling them for no profit right? That's what you said so I will be saving people $100 from your overpriced, extortionate numbers.

$400 for facelift mirrors.

Good luck. Just waiting for tomorrow to sign the sponsorship deal. Then we can work together and provide facelift mirrors at great prices, not insane stealership prices. I can get them to you for $350 for single sets and you can pay cash on delivery (that price is with shipping) and then sell them on at $550 or $525 or whatever you want to, or were, selling them for.

Peace BRO

Last edited by C-63AMG; 02-10-2013 at 02:20 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 C63 Estate
Why would I be mad?
You really think I consider you a competition for the title of the "mirror king"?
Be my guest, the throne is yours.

Maybe you can make awesome deals for special customers:
Rape price on wheels + Good price on 2010 mirrors = Awesome deal.

I hope this thread won't disappear in a few days
Old 02-10-2013, 02:28 PM

C63 AMG
Good - so it's all good. The people who were buying your mirrors will no longer be ripped off cause we can get them to them for $400 or less. So the next time someone wants one of your mirrors, let me know and I will send direct to them for $400. They can pay after they've received them. Obviously you're all good cause you weren't making profit and were doing it to help people and now we both help people and save them $100.

So it's all good BRO.

Cool. We worked together and saved people over $100.

Peace
Old 02-10-2013, 02:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 C63 Estate
Now it's $400 or less?
Damn, I can't compete with that.

Originally Posted by C-63AMG
To everyone else, I apologise for this mess but it seems each thread or every other thread I post, this guy tries and shows me up or has some kind of derogatory comment to post
BTW, I just read this. I never posted any derogatory comment.
I simply asked about the price. You blew it out of proportion.

See you around Sam.

Last edited by olszowa12; 02-10-2013 at 02:34 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:36 PM

C63 AMG
Yes $400 or less compared to your $500. Of course you can't compete with that. Remember you're doing it free and not making any profit so of course you would sell yours (mine) for $400 or less. Actual price $347 per set compared to your $500 overpriced ones. LOL. I can't believe you think people are that stupid and think you're actually giving them the mirrors without making a penny on them.

So you're a good corporate citizen and selling for 500$ without profit. Now I am offering you to have them for $347 and will ship them free across the globe. I will even let the buyer pay cash after they received them so there's nothing to lose.

So we're all good! I am doing what you say you're doing. Giving the mirrors at cost so of course you can't compete. You're adding 50% to them

I will post up tomorrow once I'm a sponsor. I prefer in being honest and saying I'm giving for cost rather than saying I'm giving for cost and making a 50% mark up.

Good luck BRO.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
'12 C63 Black Series, '12 ML350 BlueTech
Guys sorry to interfere your little chat but you are not being very effective and helpful right now
I'm a new member in here and from what i have experienced with Olszowa is he looks like a legit and serious guy. I've been buying mirrors/CF covers from him and i'm completely satisfied by the product quality (OEM) and price (way cheaper than stealerships here in the US). Is he making 70%+ mark up on these? I didn't really care at that time because it was the cheapest price i could find.
Now Sam, i found you awesome to try to supply us (US resident) with killer deals on 19 OEM wheels (I'm still waiting for some matte set though ). It would be even more awesome if you could share how you get 2010+ OEM mirrors for less or any other OEM parts for less.
Because at the end of the day I don't care if a seller on this forum makes profit out of it (we all have to make a living right?) as long as the price is acceptable. Just my thought.

Back to the topic, I think your wheels are a bit outdated like other members mentioned but since this is your choice i respect that. All i can say is they will definitely match your car's color. Plz post pics once installed.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:47 PM

C63 AMG
LOL,

Sorry you had to read through all my bull**** bro.

OEM parts work in a weird way sometimes. Sometimes too many parts are made and left sitting on a shelf. Buyers come along and buy in bulk either at auction or direct from the manufacturer. They get amazing prices so offer cheaper. That's how some places offer OEM parts cheaper than the OEM supplier direct.

My dream wheels are Advan RZs or Advan RSs or OZ Ultraleggera's. Once they come in the right sizes, they will be on my car. For now it's these and I know they're outdated and not everyone's design but they're stunning in my opinion.

This design is found on many C and E clases in 17" but not the 2 piece and not this colour. This is rare and while not everyone likes it, I love it

Will definitely post pics brother!

Originally Posted by abcut973
Guys sorry to interfere your little chat but you are not being very effective and helpful right now
I'm a new member in here and from what i have experienced with Olszowa is he looks like a legit and serious guy. I've been buying mirrors/CF covers from him and i'm completely satisfied by the product quality (OEM) and price (way cheaper than stealerships here in the US). Is he making 70%+ mark up on these? I didn't really care at that time because it was the cheapest price i could find.
Now Sam, i found you awesome to try to supply us (US resident) with killer deals on 19 OEM wheels (I'm still waiting for some matte set though ). It would be even more awesome if you could share how you get 2010+ OEM mirrors for less or any other OEM parts for less.
Because at the end of the day I don't care if a seller on this forum makes profit out of it (we all have to make a living right?) as long as the price is acceptable. Just my thought.

Back to the topic, I think your wheels are a bit outdated like other members mentioned but since this is your choice i respect that. All i can say is they will definitely match your car's color. Plz post pics once installed.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 C63 Estate
Which one is it Sam?

cost less than $350 (closer to $300)
Yes $400 or less
$347 and will ship them free across the globe
No, 10 - 50 sets.
I can get them to you for $350 for single sets and you can pay cash on delivery (that price is with shipping)
I know you are getting them for $345 or less
Comparing bulk vs. selling a single set?
You do get that I am selling O-N-E / 1 / one set of 2010 mirrors?
I see, it's like talking to a brick wall.
I'm looking forward to seeing your sale threads.

Thanks Anthony for the kind words.

Last edited by olszowa12; 02-10-2013 at 04:40 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB C250
For the CF mirror cheapest i can get is 850 usd.
For the Used oem c63 wheel is 2900 usd.

Someone pls get me outta here
Old 02-10-2013, 05:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63 AMG S
Hey guys,

m3equals333 - thank you so much first of all for getting me the TPMS. I can finally drive around without the warning light being constantly on and without the message about tire pressure constantly popping up. I can't believe I put up with that s*it since August.
No problem Sam, I am glad they got to you ok

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bumper Vents / New Wheels / Tires