C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Anyone in the Pac NorthWest wanna swap for tinted taillights?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 02:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 393 Likes on 272 Posts
2012 E550 Cabrio
Anyone in the Pac NorthWest wanna swap for tinted taillights?

Im not quite a 100% that I want to do this, but I would like to see if any one is interested in making this happen.

I have professionally painted tail lights and I'm thinking that I want to go another direction. There is a ridiculous amount of money (well, I think it's ridiculous) in these due to the prep time and things, but really I am just looking to swap for stock.
I suppose you don't HAVE TO be from the Pac NW, but this is my daily driver so if you're not you'll have to a) pick up the shipping costs and b) send me your taillights first, as going with out for any time at all just isn't an option.

Here are some quickie pics that were taken for another purpose. I could do some closeups if you like. And yes, the car is dirty. I live in a rain forest ok?

Old 02-17-2013, 07:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts
C63 AMG P30 *EuroCharged*| Porsche Cayenne | Buell XB9SX
i think those look pretty nice ... i guess you don't like 'em? as for me, i'm gonna tint my reverse lens, in case you were wondering (i have the films, just havent gotten around to it).
Old 02-17-2013, 08:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
dude, actually, just throwing this out there...that that light smokes looks absolutely perfect on a black car....I would give it a second thought....especially all you went through to get to that perfect tint...in fact if you have the lighting package, it probably matches front perfectly....

Your decision but looks not to dark and actually compliments the black car like no other...and I hate, HATE tinted tail lights because usually when people do it it looks like a cheap sun glass lens....way tooo dark!