C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My C63 plus a SEXY girl plus my experience with discounttire.com!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2013, 08:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Null null null

null

Last edited by altecer; 06-08-2021 at 09:42 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:10 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SL55
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the boards. Oh and great first post.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

my wife bananas! :D
great first post and the girl is stunning.

I too am a sucker for redheads. beautiful beautiful!

hmm hey take her on a road trip up to Toronto and we'll do the photoshoot together
Old 04-01-2013, 11:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
Where are you going to race your bike?
Old 04-02-2013, 01:27 AM

C63
Originally Posted by MishaDesigns
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the boards. Oh and great first post.
Thank you!
Originally Posted by Fung63
great first post and the girl is stunning.

I too am a sucker for redheads. beautiful beautiful!

hmm hey take her on a road trip up to Toronto and we'll do the photoshoot together
haha ya shes a pretty cool girl. Travel? Hell, everyone loves to travel! I'll stick it in her mind to do a photoshoot somewhere out eat!
Originally Posted by CoolBDPhenom03
Where are you going to race your bike?
Im actually a well known guy over on the kawiforums. I've gone all over cali. Laguna, thunderhill, sonoma, willowsprings, chuckwalla. In 2 weeks I fly to san fran, then drive to sac where my racebike is at to spend 2 days at thunderhill. April 22-23. Should be a good week! This year I hope to go to circuit of the americas...wow would that be amazing...also miller would be awesome as well. I'm def a track junky...

Made a post here:

http://www.kawiforums.com/two-wheele...ml#post2756086
Old 04-02-2013, 01:47 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
W204 C63 R171
Old 04-02-2013, 03:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
Very cool. There are a few auto group rides those weekends including a NASA event at Thunder Hill.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:15 PM

C63AMG Coupe
Enjoy the car and the new bike. Those redheads are very special creatures. She made my heart skip a beat, at first glance. You are a lucky boy. Do a photo shoot of your lady and the racebike.
Luke at the tirerack is a great salesguy , I've bought many racing tires from him over the years, his advice on street tires is always on point.
Don't blow big $$ on C63 rubber , I think the OEM Conti's are adequate. Save it for track tires..nothing like new sticky rubber.....I was going to get a recommendation from Luke for new street rubber when I found some takeoffs here on the forum...
Old 04-02-2013, 03:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
Is she your umbrella girl?
Old 04-02-2013, 06:09 PM

C63
Very cool. There are a few auto group rides those weekends including a NASA event at Thunder Hill.
That's wicked!!! Last year we ended up catching the supercars stuff at sonoma...I was seriously a kid in a candy store. I got to see the MP4-12...Was taken around in an M3, and that's when I made up my mind I wanted a European car with that much power and "fun"

Originally Posted by hansamg
Enjoy the car and the new bike. Those redheads are very special creatures. She made my heart skip a beat, at first glance. You are a lucky boy. Do a photo shoot of your lady and the racebike.
Luke at the tirerack is a great salesguy , I've bought many racing tires from him over the years, his advice on street tires is always on point.
Don't blow big $$ on C63 rubber , I think the OEM Conti's are adequate. Save it for track tires..nothing like new sticky rubber.....I was going to get a recommendation from Luke for new street rubber when I found some takeoffs here on the forum...
Thank you! She's got even more racy photo's...but I don't want to post them up lol. Looks are just a plus, she's actually a really cool chick.

Thank you for the advice. I've kinda learned that through motorcycle tires...for road stuff, you don't need the super sticky rubber...just gets you into more trouble
lol I wish...I'll make her my cheerleader, this year!

PS it's nice to be around more mature forum members. The kawiforums would have been filled with retarded "show us her ****" comments
Old 04-02-2013, 06:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
Yeah, a local forum (BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum) is chock full of characters like that. It's all in good fun though.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:20 PM

C63
Yeah, a local forum (BARF - Bay Area Riders Forum) is chock full of characters like that. It's all in good fun though.
lol ya I'm on barf too...bought a LOT of parts from those guys...actually I'm headed to t hill with a guy I've never met before that I met through barf.

Are you on barf? Ride?
Old 04-02-2013, 06:23 PM

C63
Holy ****...I just realized your the guy with the crazy c63 vid on youtube! I've watched that vid a million times...seriously. Think I'll watch it again.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by altecer
lol ya I'm on barf too...bought a LOT of parts from those guys...actually I'm headed to t hill with a guy I've never met before that I met through barf.

Are you on barf? Ride?
Yup, same handle. I was really active a year or two ago, but have sort of trailed off. I still post once in a while, but those guys are really cliquey. I've met a few of those guys in person. They're really cool, but there are some real punks on there too.

Originally Posted by altecer
Holy ****...I just realized your the guy with the crazy c63 vid on youtube! I've watched that vid a million times...seriously. Think I'll watch it again.
Haha, yeah that's my ride. You SHOULD watch it again...it's almost to 1,000,000 views

That's really cool that you're such an accomplished racer. I got into bikes kinda late (27), but I feel like I could've been a decent track guy. Nothing like VR, but you know, way more capable than I am today.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 AMG, CLK550
Very nice! She's a beauty! Post more of her.... C'mon!!!!!