C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

Need Advise

Old 04-03-2013, 07:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C63 Coupe. Eurocharged, Charcoal Filters Removed, R-S3 Tires
Need Advise

Trying to find information on when MB planning to come out with C63 V8 Biturbo and the restyling. Are there any dates announced or speculations going on? Thanks guys for your help...
Old 04-03-2013, 09:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

my wife bananas! :D
all speculation atm
Old 04-03-2013, 11:24 PM

Looks like it...

The thing with me is that around 7 months ago I lost my C63 that you can see in my signature. Some idiot went on red light crashing in the side. I decided to get another C63 Coupe. So now I think about taking over lease that has 18 months left on it and the debate is should I wait till the new one or just drive this car for a year and a half as the new model will not come out much sooner...
Old 04-04-2013, 12:22 AM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
'09 C63
As Fung63 said, it's entirely speculation at this point. However, I highly doubt that MB will put anything ground-breaking (tech-wise) in the new C-class. I would think they'd apply new tech to their higher models.

Styling-wise, I don't think it's going to be anything to die for. A good example is what they did with the re-styling of the E-class. With the current direction that MB is going with their body styling, it would surprise me if the new C-class will look more aggressive than the current model.

Engine-wise, I can't compare because I have never driven any of MB's bi-turbo engines. But I can say for sure that the NA feel will definitely be lost. I am driving a loaner '13 C250 (that has their 1.8 turbo) and I absolutely HATE it. This is an unfair comparison because bi-turbo is completely different than a single turbo. But turbo is turbo; there's always that slight lag-feel.

Maybe it's because I'm use to the NA engine, but I would try to keep the current 6.3 engine. Just my .02
Old 04-04-2013, 01:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by NovA_S
Looks like it...

The thing with me is that around 7 months ago I lost my C63 that you can see in my signature. Some idiot went on red light crashing in the side. I decided to get another C63 Coupe. So now I think about taking over lease that has 18 months left on it and the debate is should I wait till the new one or just drive this car for a year and a half as the new model will not come out much sooner...

dude nova... no way! i didnt know... i remember meeting you at a cars and coffee last year. really liked your tasteful mods. the fact that your car was totaled yet you walked away is a great testament of how safe our cars are.

btw, we are putting on a c63 event in a couple of weeks. come out to it man... just to chat and chill. Heck, see if you can 'test drive' a mb dealer c63 for the weekend lolz
Old 04-04-2013, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Fung63
dude nova... no way! i didnt know... i remember meeting you at a cars and coffee last year. really liked your tasteful mods. the fact that your car was totaled yet you walked away is a great testament of how safe our cars are.

btw, we are putting on a c63 event in a couple of weeks. come out to it man... just to chat and chill. Heck, see if you can 'test drive' a mb dealer c63 for the weekend lolz
I know buddy it was big disappointment to loose my toy but thanks God my wife who was driving it didn't have a scratch. It's in fact very safe car!!! Look at the pictures. My car got hit at the rear of the drivers door and in the rear wheel. Car span 180 degrees went 30 meters and hit the pole after was thrown back on the intersection. What happened to Accord you can see on the picture.

By the way. What is that meeting? When and where? I'd love to come.
Attached Thumbnails Need Advise-img_3400.jpg   Need Advise-img_3402.jpg  
Old 04-04-2013, 10:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

here you go man

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...14-2013-a.html

some of us are also going to saturns drive in the morning. if you are around markham area, and want to go, let me know. i can swing by and pick you up
Old 04-04-2013, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by tfthach13
As Fung63 said, it's entirely speculation at this point. However, I highly doubt that MB will put anything ground-breaking (tech-wise) in the new C-class. I would think they'd apply new tech to their higher models.

Styling-wise, I don't think it's going to be anything to die for. A good example is what they did with the re-styling of the E-class. With the current direction that MB is going with their body styling, it would surprise me if the new C-class will look more aggressive than the current model.

Engine-wise, I can't compare because I have never driven any of MB's bi-turbo engines. But I can say for sure that the NA feel will definitely be lost. I am driving a loaner '13 C250 (that has their 1.8 turbo) and I absolutely HATE it. This is an unfair comparison because bi-turbo is completely different than a single turbo. But turbo is turbo; there's always that slight lag-feel.

Maybe it's because I'm use to the NA engine, but I would try to keep the current 6.3 engine. Just my .02
I believe they will put 5.5tt in C63 as this is their "New Best" engine. I spoke to a few guys who owned E63 with NA and after switching to 2012 model both got blown away with the performance. Both sad that would never got back to NA. I think I will always love both engines but as I never had 1 car in my life without modes, I lean towards turbos to play with...

In terms of design of new E63. Wait till you see it on the road 5-6 times and than look at current E63 and you will suddenly feel that it became old and outdated design for you and the new one will become agressive enough. It's in our head...
Old 04-04-2013, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Fung63
here you go man

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...14-2013-a.html

some of us are also going to saturns drive in the morning. if you are around markham area, and want to go, let me know. i can swing by and pick you up
Thanks bro. Sounds like a plan... I live in Maple. 15 minutes away from the meet. I'll come by closer to yours so you don't have to drive too far to pick me up. I drive bimmer now so I have to drop it off somewhere before I got spotted by other members...
Old 04-04-2013, 11:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thanks bro. Sounds like a plan... I live in Maple. 15 minutes away from the meet. I'll come by closer to yours so you don't have to drive too far to pick me up. I drive bimmer now so I have to drop it off somewhere before I got spotted by other members...
I'm sorry to hear that

and cool man. i'll pm you my number. we'll set it up closer to the meet
Old 04-04-2013, 11:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 C63 coupe
You could always buy mine for a steal
Old 04-05-2013, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by gthal
I lease only, for business purposes. Is it a lease or you sell it?
Old 04-06-2013, 01:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
'12 C63 Black Series, '12 ML350 BlueTech
Do you still have the car ?
Looking for some parts...
Old 04-06-2013, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by abcut973
Do you still have the car ?
Looking for some parts...
No, it was taken by insurance 7 months ago...
Old 04-07-2013, 03:00 PM

Sorry buddy couldn't PM it to you as was not able to find attachments option there.

In attachment you can see the downpayment of $1645 this is Tear & Wear plus Tinting...

Car is fully loaded but without performance package. Has LSD though as it's E63. Plus TT engine ready to be tuned to something ridiculous
Attached Thumbnails Need Advise-e63-mb-lease-offer.jpg  
Old 04-07-2013, 03:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 C63 coupe
Sorry buddy couldn't PM it to you as was not able to find attachments option there.

In attachment you can see the downpayment of $1645 this is Tear & Wear plus Tinting...

Car is fully loaded but without performance package. Has LSD though as it's E63. Plus TT engine ready to be tuned to something ridiculous
That's a good deal... $9,000 off MSRP is nice. The difference with what you and I discussed is the lack of PP ($9,300) and the discount... those two items ($18,000) will get you there!! This looks like a one off thing for a car in the showroom though but, either way, I would buy the E63
Old 04-07-2013, 08:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

lolz... that is a great monthly on a very very little cash on delivery.

I recently specced a GL 350 and it had the same monthly.....
Old 04-07-2013, 08:49 PM

That's a good deal... $9,000 off MSRP is nice. The difference with what you and I discussed is the lack of PP ($9,300) and the discount... those two items ($18,000) will get you there!! This looks like a one off thing for a car in the showroom though but, either way, I would buy the E63
Actually I was offered 15% off MSRP which comes to 17.5k off. I still refused this tempting deal as the new design is out for sale. Although I always loved E design new one looks so different that current design will look outdated very soon.

I think I should get C63 coupe for a year or so and after switch to the new E63.