C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

KW V3 Settings

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2013, 09:20 AM

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
2018 S63 AMG S and 2018 GLS450
KW V3 Settings

I recently just installed some KW V3's with ADV 19's. Now the settings on the coil-overs are set at default without any changes and personally I find the ride quite harsh and stiff considering I don't track my car. I have personally liked the ride of the oem suspension (non performance package) and wanted to know if there is a specific setting to bring it close to this? Or maybe you guys have specific settings you guys can share?
Old 04-19-2013, 01:55 PM

Received 50 Likes on 39 Posts
2014 C63 AMG 507 sedan
Check out Palmball's thread on his KW V3 and recommended settings in the middle of the page. Seems like a good place to start. https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w204/361007-latest-mods-uk-c63-kw-v3-s-brabus-b63-tune.html

I've bookmarked this page for future reference for when I upgrade to KW coilovers.

Please post driving impressions once you get more miles in.
Old 04-19-2013, 04:18 PM

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
2018 S63 AMG S and 2018 GLS450
Originally Posted by Thrilla
Check out Palmball's thread on his KW V3 and recommended settings in the middle of the page. Seems like a good place to start. https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=361007

I've bookmarked this page for future reference for when I upgrade to KW coilovers.

Please post driving impressions once you get more miles in.
Wow that's extremely helpful! I will definitely have to bookmark! Right now they only changed the bottom settings right now. It was set as default (which I found very very firm) and they moved it half way to soft from the bottom and right now I am trying this out which seems a lot better! However if it bugs me in the future I will try that link out when I goto the shop.
Old 08-19-2013, 12:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'05 SLK55 AMG
KWV3 Settings

Originally Posted by Hedges
Wow that's extremely helpful! I will definitely have to bookmark! Right now they only changed the bottom settings right now. It was set as default (which I found very very firm) and they moved it half way to soft from the bottom and right now I am trying this out which seems a lot better! However if it bugs me in the future I will try that link out when I goto the shop.
Have you made any more changes to your KWV3 settings? What did you finally have as your preferred settings?
I just installed a set of V3's and am trying to find a comfortable yet performance setting myself.

Thanks,
nmslk