C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

'10 Black on Black history/previous owner - Florida

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 03:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 Ford Explorer LTD
'10 Black on Black history/previous owner - Florida

Hey everyone. Looking for a history or the previous owner of this 2010 black on black 2010 C63. Hoping they are/were a member of this forum with what I can see has been done. Tinted taillights, black rims, red calipers, p30 package, black interior. From the dealer pics, looks like it has had some sort of Renntech work done, though the images aren't good quality and I'm waiting to hear back (dealer is out of state). Looks like Forgestar rims on it (looked through the aftermarket wheel thread hoping to find the car in there, but no luck). Also the exhaust (at least the tip) doesn't look stock. Possibly also has some sort of lip up front.

Anyway, just trying to get some info on what this car may have, any issues with it, or reason I should look elsewhere (got out of the car before the warranty in case some tick in the motor turned worse, etc..). I'd ultimately be flying down and enjoying the first 1000 miles on a roadtrip back (family lives a few miles from this dealership). Thanks for any help!

Also, can anyone decipher what that badge on the side is?

Exhaust

Last edited by StealthscrapE; 05-06-2013 at 05:30 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
'12 C63 Black Series, '12 ML350 BlueTech
Lol! looks like you are not the only one interested in this car.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...take-look.html

Basically some of your answers are in this similar thread.You are looking at a 09 built with performance package which should include 2pcs rotors, sportier suspension and alcatara steering wheel. Not too sure about LSD. but the red caliper were probably painted afterwards.
Looks like car has some renntech mods, forgestar F14 and akropovic exhaust which are mods everyone wants to have.
By the way the badge on the side says RENNTECH.

GL but one of the reason why you haven't hear from the dealer yet is maybe that car got sold!
Old 05-06-2013, 09:45 PM

2012 Ford Explorer LTD
Thanks for the link. That is really interesting that it's an 09 since they are listing it as a 2010. Also, he said the asking price was a few thousand less than what it is listed at online. I did do a vin pull and it shows LSD and P30.

Dealer got back to me relatively quick, just hasn't got back yet about the renntech invoice they had uploaded. Sales manager called today, so I'm guessing it's still available, but I missed the call. We will see tomorrow I guess.

VIN pull attached.

EDIT:
According to cargurus, the car was listed may 2 at $47, and it was raised $4k at some point.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
C63.pdf (31.1 KB, 131 views)

Last edited by StealthscrapE; 05-06-2013 at 10:46 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:52 PM

Segway
I'm pretty sure this car has been on and off eBay for awhile as well.
Old 05-07-2013, 02:41 PM

2012 Ford Explorer LTD
Originally Posted by slfmde
I'm pretty sure this car has been on and off eBay for awhile as well.
Thanks. Saw the current listing. I'll have to dig around and see if I can find any of the old ones.

Anybody able to tell if this car may be on lowering springs at all or if this is the stock ride height? Also, any idea what that wheel size might be?
Old 05-07-2013, 03:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
'12 C63 Black Series, '12 ML350 BlueTech
Looking at it i would say the car is lowered maybe on springs and the wheels are 18".