Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stock c63 coupe- Looking for BS Body kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2013 | 07:44 PM

2013 C350
Originally Posted by Vise_
Yes, jrcart has no idea what he is talking about.

To echo his comments below...

And to your original point, no issue if you can't afford a Black Series but just not understanding why are you trying to create a budget knock off on a leased vehicle. Please feel free to prove us wrong but based on the collective experience on this forum it is clear that trying the cheap/shortcut route will not yield the desired result.

More importantly, the C63 is truly a badass car in its own right... if anything you should look at wheels, springs, carbon trim bits, etc. Things are are easily reversed and have some resale value.

To each their own of course, good luck either way... and make sure you post pictures on how your project progresses.
Yes, because I want to spend 5k on a body kit that's a variation of a black series coupe, it must mean I can't afford a black series. So I guess if I wanted to add a kit to my DB9 that means I can afford a v12 vanquish new. Your logic is childish. Or maybe there are none available. You are in Toronto. Find me one smart ***.

Further more, I called him an idiot because he's inaccurate. It does not cost 20k to do this conversion. It costs 5k in parts + labour. If labour is free tell me mathematician what's my total cost?

Third, LEASES can be BOUGHT OUT. If I do the conversion and I like it, I may keep or buy out the car

but last and definitely not least - I did not ask you for your advice on my financials or choices. I asked where I could find the body kit etc.

You want respect, earn it by displaying to us you are capable of thinking like an adult. Kids today...

Last edited by buyaka350; 07-19-2013 at 07:46 PM.
Old 07-19-2013 | 07:53 PM

2013 C350
anyways, done with this, dont want to start a pissing match. To old and tired for this. Would rather just have people stick to the topic and give answers in respect to the question asked. please and thank you
Old 07-20-2013 | 12:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by khmergod
I understand what you're saying. OP did backlash, but if you read jrcarts first post he kinda blew air up OP's ahole first lol
Honestly, I was not trying to be an A hole in my first reply to OP, I even posted a link to the Misha body kit and website because Misha makes nice stuff at a fair price. I was honestly trying to give the OP some sound advice. OP is posting up links to photos aftermarket company show vehicles that they have invested tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars into the vehicles pictured and saying he wants his car to look like them. I know how it works, I own two of those types of aftermarket company show vehicles. If OP thinks he is going to send $5500 to some eBay seller and his car is going to look like the one in the sellers eBay listing he has a rude awakening instore. I am an enthusiest just like the OP and I do not want to see anyone get burned. We are talking about an $80k vehicle here, not some $3500 Civic, mistakes can get costly real fast on a Benz.

I wish Keith (DadsC63) would chime in, he was the first person to do a Black Series conversion, maybe he can explain to OP all that is involved and maybe OP will listen to what Keith has to say since appearently I am an idiot an know nothing.
Old 07-20-2013 | 12:09 AM

2013 C63 AMG, 2013 B250
Originally Posted by buyaka350
anyways, done with this, dont want to start a pissing match. To old and tired for this. Would rather just have people stick to the topic and give answers in respect to the question asked. please and thank you
Whatever man. Your lack of respect as a newcomer to this forum is shocking. Kids these days indeed.

Good luck with your conversion or whatever you decide to do.
Old 07-20-2013 | 12:47 AM

2013 C350
Originally Posted by Vise_
Whatever man. Your lack of respect as a newcomer to this forum is shocking. Kids these days indeed.

Good luck with your conversion or whatever you decide to do.
ARE YOU TOTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY SHOCKED!!!!!!

You have 26 more posts than me. Calm down bud lol. Hilarious
Old 07-20-2013 | 12:55 AM

2013 C350
Originally Posted by jrcart
Honestly, I was not trying to be an A hole in my first reply to OP, I even posted a link to the Misha body kit and website because Misha makes nice stuff at a fair price. I was honestly trying to give the OP some sound advice. OP is posting up links to photos aftermarket company show vehicles that they have invested tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars into the vehicles pictured and saying he wants his car to look like them. I know how it works, I own two of those types of aftermarket company show vehicles. If OP thinks he is going to send $5500 to some eBay seller and his car is going to look like the one in the sellers eBay listing he has a rude awakening instore. I am an enthusiest just like the OP and I do not want to see anyone get burned. We are talking about an $80k vehicle here, not some $3500 Civic, mistakes can get costly real fast on a Benz.

I wish Keith (DadsC63) would chime in, he was the first person to do a Black Series conversion, maybe he can explain to OP all that is involved and maybe OP will listen to what Keith has to say since appearently I am an idiot an know nothing.
Ok. See.. Now you sound like a decent dude. I'm telling you no lie that I can get a good quality kit for 5,600 i think it was. My father in law does rebuilds of american cars. People pay him 200,000 to redo their cars. Body Engine etc. He would do this with me, as a project to teach me. He wouldn't charge me. He has a shop and he's legit. The only issue is time. He moves slow. If I do it, I'd probably keep the car.

It surely has nothing to do with wanting to copy the black series and be fake, or cheap. There are none available here. I also have a DB9 that sits in the garage. Thinking of doing a vinyl wrap on it in matte dark grey with black rims. Summer is almost over though so... meh. The regular c63 coupe just looks so flat and plain to me. For 80k + the body should look like the black series without the wing etc, imo.
Old 07-20-2013 | 04:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2011 P31 C63 2015 CLA45
The BS is a special car, indeed. The c63 is a beast as well. Now only if they gave it somewhat wider rear fenders I'd be super.

jrcart. No hard feelings bro. Lets all kiss and makeup. Back to bed I go lol.