C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MHP/AR Gen 2 LT Header & X-Pipe Thread???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 11:56 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63 Biturbo
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
How would you know that a claim was not made if you are not Andy or MHP? in the 8 minutes since your last post you had time to "find this info out" Meaning make a phone call to Andy gather your thoughts and type the above post out? In 8 minutes

It's total BS. Knowing every detail of a company right down to if something was claimed damaged or not in shipping Is something only Andy would know.

This is further proof that you are either Andy, An employee of MHP, or Andy uses a friends account to post under the user name ShellURT. If a phone call was made to variety who you are you just direct the call to a friend who is on your scheme.
Very easy and simple answer: Andy told me months ago and again when swapping gen 2 headers and x to a gen 1 c63 this past week they've never had a header returned under warranty for any reason nor a claim of any kind and have sold over 280 sets to date. Now 284, 286, that I don't remember.

That or it's witchcraftery Mike, you decide. LOL. I think you need to get some sleep man.

Let me know if I can post pics from your site to show the members what I've been talking about. Not even ones taken by a competitor, the ones you post yourself.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:01 AM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Wait There's More

Originally Posted by ShellURT
Very easy and simple answer: Andy told me months ago and again when swapping gen 2 headers and x to a gen 1 c63 this past week they've never had a header returned under warranty for any reason nor a claim of any kind and have sold over 280 sets to date. Now 284, 286, that I don't remember.

That or it's witchcraftery Mike, you decide. LOL. I think you need to get some sleep man.

Let me know if I can post pics from your site to show the members what I've been talking about. Not even ones taken by a competitor, the ones you post yourself.
FYI in the time since my last post I texted Andy and he replied stating the same thing. It's officially 284 sets of Gen1 headers and now 14 sets of Gen 2s since their release yesterday. You know he never sleeps right?
Old 09-12-2013, 12:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 AMG - - 2005 SL55 AMG - - - - - - 2006 SLK55 AMG - - - - - - 2013 Ducati Diavel AMG -
Yes we use welding rod when TIG welding, as seen below
Just PM'ed you for a price quote for some headers and full exhaust!
Old 09-12-2013, 12:05 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 91 Likes on 46 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55

So Andy told you months ago that there was never a claim made and had no idea about this header issue? If you are just finding out about this tonight (first time I've mentioned it or posted these pics) How did you know about this months ago? I haven't told anyone, Haven't had time too or really wanted to for that matter. We document all repair work we do including our own.

If you wont move on than I will. There is nothing more to this tread that can be added, and this type of stuff is hurtful to the community. We've shared our bit and defended our work when we were attacked.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:07 AM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Originally Posted by Havoc
Just PM'ed you for a price quote for some headers and full exhaust!
Congrats on your purchase, what year C63 did you get?

I didn't know MBH made full exhausts (flange to tip), that's a good selling point.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Thumbs up

So Andy told you months ago that there was never a claim made and had no idea about this header issue? If you are just finding out about this tonight (first time I've mentioned it or posted these pics) How did you know about this months ago? I haven't told anyone, Haven't had time too or really wanted to for that matter. We document all repair work we do including our own.

If you wont move on than I will. There is nothing more to this tread that can be added, and this type of stuff is hurtful to the community. We've shared our bit and defended our work when we were attacked.
Absolutely, why would he not pass on the 100% non return rate? Did you miss the post in which I stated I talk to him nearly every day?

You post pics showing shipping damage, and that's something that should have been brought to MHPs or the shippers attention (now I'm not sure if thats fedex or ups so you got me there). Either way it wasn't brought to my attention.

If you want to lay your cards out and have an open discussion you'd let me repost your website pics here Mike. Obviously you don't want to play fair and that's your decision to make. The site will see the numbers from its peers and at least one vendor, potentially more now, in the coming weeks. Maybe they will take pics of your headers to post in comparison, hopefully you won't object to it as MHP has not (so we're clear Andy told me he doesn't care what you post, via text about 30 min ago ).

I'm sorry you dismiss someone posting factual info about a product as an "attack". If everyone did that Lord only knows where we would be as a society, probably still using horse and buggies.

See you in the am.

Last edited by ShellURT; 09-12-2013 at 12:17 AM.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 AMG - - 2005 SL55 AMG - - - - - - 2006 SLK55 AMG - - - - - - 2013 Ducati Diavel AMG -
Congrats on your purchase, what year C63 did you get?

I didn't know MBH made full exhausts (flange to tip), that's a good selling point.
It's for my SL55, this thread reminded me to get a price quote from them.

They can make custom full exhaust. If they can build a quality header then straight pipe to the rear is a piece of cake!
Old 09-12-2013, 12:26 AM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Originally Posted by Havoc
It's for my SL55, this thread reminded me to get a price quote from them.
Ah gotcha.

They can make custom full exhaust. If they can build a quality header then straight pipe to the rear is a piece of cake!
Actually that's not true. You need completely different equipment to make mufflers and tailpipes than headers unless you outsource them. FWIW.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 101 Likes on 50 Posts
09 C63
IS there any back to back testing of Gen 1 vs Gen 2? Will you make RHD versions?
Old 09-12-2013, 12:58 AM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Originally Posted by RNS-11Z
IS there any back to back testing of Gen 1 vs Gen 2? Will you make RHD versions?
Now my wife will kick my *** if she wakes up lol.

I believe Andy said there were a few customers upgrading from Gen 1s to Gen 2s. Now with that said I don't know if there will be other changes that go along with this, if they are just adding the X pipe to the Gen1s or going with a full Gen 2 system. I just texted him to ask and will reply tomorrow or maybe by the end of this post because we can both type faster than 50wpm.

As far as the right hand stuff goes I dont think anyone in the US can get their hands on a RHD car or they would do it in a second. The RHD market is huge and I know MHP hasn't done any RHD stuff, I don't believe MBH has but you'd have to ask them to be sure.

And he's still awake: Yes there are presently two customers with Gen 1 systems upgrading to complete Gen 2 systems with no other changes.

So lots of data coming for everyone to see and dissect for themselves. Good stuff.

I think someone in a RHD country needs to figure out how to get their car over here asap. I would, then ask for sole distribution rights. I have to believe you'd make a killing, but that could be the ambien talking.

Hope that helps. Sleepy time.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:09 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 91 Likes on 46 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
Ah gotcha.

Actually that's not true. You need completely different equipment to make mufflers and tailpipes than headers unless you outsource them. FWIW.
Just when I think you cant say anymore false statements. We make exhaust systems from scratch all the time. We make custom tips every day for a local car dealers. We can make anything. We even duplicated by hand E63 style tips for a customers E550 posted that picture a few years ago.

When I say we can make anything Here is a G55 lift kit.

Here are those tips we made. Why do you make me have to showcase everything we've done?

Old 09-12-2013, 01:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
LOL Shell just got own3d!! Good job MBH, I will sure contact u when I need headers made..

As for Shell, u should really disappear or change user name cuz u are doing nothing but hurting MHP reputation.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
2010 C63 AMG, 2009 ISF , 2002 L-Tuned IS300, 2011 ML350
FYI in the time since my last post I texted Andy and he replied stating the same thing. It's officially 284 sets of Gen1 headers and now 14 sets of Gen 2s since their release yesterday. You know he never sleeps right?
In all the 4 pages in this thread, this is the most hilarious post I have read. It's like bragging about who has the smallest d*ck.. lol

Seriously, who cares how many headers MHP sold.. Grow up dude.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'13 CLS63 PP
MBH FTW
Old 09-12-2013, 01:56 AM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Just when I think you cant say anymore false statements. We make exhaust systems from scratch all the time. We make custom tips every day for a local car dealers. We can make anything. We even duplicated by hand E63 style tips for a customers E550 posted that picture a few years ago.

Here are those tips we made. Why do you make me have to showcase everything we've done?

Actually it is true, I didn't say you didn't make them, I said you need different equipment so you just can't assume someone that makes headers can make mufflers which is a true statement--btw I don't see any mufflers just tips.

Do you have a double walled press for those tips? Because as I stated before (again) there are many ways of doing things but only one right way--no worries I know you don't have a DW press, they barely exist in the U.S. anymore.

No false statements, just more facts.

As for the G55 lift kit, LOL, now you're telling me you bend springs and cast parts of the kit with your in house foundry? LMAO, I think not.

Staying on topic as far as performance goes, and more specifically to the C63 platform we've been discussing, you haven't done anything. And that's the truth.

Last edited by ShellURT; 09-12-2013 at 02:24 AM.
Old 09-12-2013, 02:02 AM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Originally Posted by Roswell
LOL Shell just got own3d!! Good job MBH, I will sure contact u when I need headers made..
No, you just showed your ignorance into buying into that bs LOL.

As for Shell, u should really disappear or change user name cuz u are doing nothing but hurting MHP reputation.
Say what you want but 14 systems and counting for MHPs Gen 2 setup. The numbers do the talking and as I said prior before all the digressions caused by MBH and their fanboys, there are no MBH cars close to any MHP cars anywhere on dragtimes or 6speedonline that don't use a blower.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Originally Posted by Roswell
In all the 4 pages in this thread, this is the most hilarious post I have read. It's like bragging about who has the smallest d*ck.. lol

Seriously, who cares how many headers MHP sold.. Grow up dude.
Who cares? I do, anyone in the market should. It goes to show how many have been sold with no reported issues, despite what the competition would like you to believe. Cars and parts & products for them are often graded (most pertinently) on how much volume is moved per year. You can't sell 284 sets of bull**** for a limited volume market. In the end numbers, performance results from the track, dyno, vbox, and also numbers from a spreadsheet (units sold) are all that matters. Welcome to business 101 LOL.

MBH fanboys taking over hoping for a thread lock...Have fun disputing the objective numbers in the coming weeks.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:16 AM

2012 C63 AMG BS, 2010 DUCATI 1198S
Subscribed
Old 09-12-2013, 06:06 AM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Thumbs up Time for a Factual Recap

Originally Posted by NellyRod
Subscribed
Always nice to wake up to a screaming baby and a full diaper right?

Here's the recap so far:

***I predict nothing new happening in this thread less more MBH fanboy posts in an attempt to get it locked/deleted until Nick from ARH signs on (should be by tomorrow, maybe today) and posts. Nick's sentiments are going to mirror mine already posted in that a TriY is a highly application specific design in no way shape or form meant for a street car. Please mark my words.

***MBH focuses on nonsense 16 guage vs 18 guage steel thickness primary claims regarding heat retention and noise suppression (both lies as confirmed by Nick which he will address himself), instead of the design issues featured by their TriY design.

***Mike from MBH won't let me repost pics from his site so I can show everyone exactly what design flaws I'm talking about that are built into each and every set of C63 TriYs they make--without that permission he will have this thread shutdown asap. This despite MHPs owner not caring what MBH posts. MBH tries to defame MHPs products by posting pictures of 1) a collector end damaged in shipping. 2) An improperly installed (header bolts torqued in wrong order) and now warped flange. 3) A slip-fit collector that wasn't tight enough (Gen 2 designs are welded to prevent break in heat cycling from being an issue) that were never heat cycled to seat the primarys in the collectors in the first place which is 100% necessary with a slip-fit design. Again, not so honest on MBHs part.

***MBH has made claims that they have a bender in-house posting a picture of an old bender on a forklift that could have been taken anywhere. We know this isn't true because of all the cut and welds used throughout all their header designs. If they did you would see one pipe per primary on the SLK headers featured in his graphic signature picture and most other headers they make. Obviously pre-fab, pre-bent tubing is ordered in and used in their fixtures to make their products. Big lie.

***All other header designs from MBH are 4 into 1 except the C63.

***MBH then claims to have muffler and tip making ability. Ability being the key word, they don't have a double walled hydraulic press (again very hard to find in the U.S. anymore) and I didn't see anything about the ability to make mufflers. This takes special non related to header building equipment and is yet another lie.

***MBH claims to have made an entire G55 lift kit which would entail the ability to take steel rod and turn it into automotive springs as well as cast steel parts as made in a foundry. This is yet another lie.

***MHPs Gen 1 product proves not just superior but dominates at the track (dragtimes) on the street (VBox 6speedonlne and Youtube) and on the dyno (mbworld 4ramin vs xtyper, same dyno testing). Gen 2 design is improved throughout with the X-Pipe alone adding another 12-14rwhp and 8-10rwtq. Collector neckdown has also changed from 2.5" to 2.75" and although all MHPs cut and welds were parallel (straight) and weld quality second to none which could be seen in the pics posted by MBH, there are now almost none in the entire design. In every way an improved design and worthy of the title "best" since they were already the best, now just revised, updated and clearly even better.

***Several previous and new customers are MBW members and agree to post their own objective test results in the coming weeks. A respected MBW vendor also agrees to back to back test both systems (MHP/ARH Gen 2 vs MBH TriY) on the same C63 with no other changes including same ECU tune (not related to MHP or MBH) in the next two weeks and provide all data for the membership to see.

***MHPs original initial sale price drops again as the Gen 2 order sheet goes past 5 sets to 10 sets+ (14 as of last night).

So expect lots of MBH fanboy action--this includes phalic and other sandbox commentary from MBH fans or owners that don't want to hear the truth, don't understand the truth, or were led to believe something they own isn't what they though it was-- later today in an attempt to derail and have the thread locked because it's not going MBHs way.

Last edited by ShellURT; 09-12-2013 at 06:20 AM.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 371 Likes on 213 Posts
c63
This is comedy

Interesting read
Old 09-12-2013, 06:18 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 SLS AMG, 2009 SL63 AMG, 2008 C63 AMG(SOLD)

Mike,

Dont worry About insects. We all know what quality headers you bring to the table and is currently runnig on the fastest M156. The insect keeps talking about ET's and records targeted in cold weather and best DA conditions. Let us see him trapping those "Record" Et's in the west coast if he had some *****. He was called up to race Evosport's C63 in the West Coast and he ran away like a chicken..go figure. Moreover, his customer here in the UAE running MHP Tune/Header was elapsing 12.4 at the YAS drag. His customer also got smoked by some C63's from PP-Performance in the UAE

BTW, ByDesign Motorsports is a BIG performance shop in KSA. you can contact them and verify this. They had two simialry tuned C63's (Base Header tune and neither was custom). One had MHP and the other had MBH. The one with the MBH headers runs faster, Period. both were also Vbox tested and the one runnin with MBH was elapsing quicker times.

All the Weistec SC M156's running with MBH headers are making well over 600rwhp even the stage 2 cars from every part of the world. that includes my brother's 670rwhp SL63.It has been confirmed with the guys from Weistec that MBH makes more power with thier blowers. PERIOD!. Hey his own previous customer, Jason, A.K.A BAD430Benz was also running his "Superior" Headers, and proudly switched to MBH and gained 40-50rwhp. Numbers dont lie.

BTW, Shell URT is %200 Andrew Cluck. I dont know how you are misleading the admins of this great forum, but I have argued with you alot and read many of your pathetic posts to actually know that its you posting.

Last edited by SLS Qatar; 09-12-2013 at 06:26 AM.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:36 AM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Originally Posted by SLS Qatar
Mike,

Dont worry About insects. We all know what quality headers you bring to the table and is currently runnig on the fastest M156. The insect keeps talking about ET's and records targeted in cold weather and best DA conditions. Let us see him trapping those "Record" Et's in the west coast if he had some *****. He was called up to race Evosport's C63 in the West Coast and he ran away like a chicken..go figure. Moreover, his customer here in the UAE running MHP Tune/Header was elapsing 12.4 at the YAS drag.
You must be Yacoub. Howdy.

First the world's fastest M156 is still technically DadsC63 with a 139.8 trap in Florida DA was +1200-1400' or so, he ran a MHP full exhaust. Quickest with a trap not far behind is Earl's with custom Burns sourced 4 into 1 headers his West Coast DA was +450'.

Aside from that dodger63 the World's quickest and fastest NA M156 ran in +750' DA to set his 10.66@131mph record which hasn't been touched. AMGFTW ran in +800' DA air at Edgewater in Cincinnati, OH to take the overall header and tune only record of 11.18@125+. You can find these videos and timeslips on dragtimes.

Not that you would know but MIR has DAs in the 2500-3000' range in the summer. Have you ever noticed no one, regardless of make or model of car, sets a record et or trap during the summer months, anywhere in the world? You know how you run and hide to Europe in the summer because of the heat over there? It's the same here. Cars run better with cooler denser air even on this side of the world, I know it's tough to imagine, but try. All records are set in the cooler air of fall or spring. The West Coast has sea level tracks and the ability to run year round and since you've never drag raced in the U.S. and are obviously clueless about these facts you can stop ranting about East Coast DA now. Even Blackbenzz will tell you, you are flat out wrong.

Did you not get the Evosport memo? They are now out of business and MHP was the only company calling anyone out to race 3-4 years ago when they were running 12.4@118, MHP was in the 10s @ 130+. So your info on this case in point is about as off as it can get--which I've heard is typical of you.

Is it you or your cousin that creates interesting usernames then gets banned within 5 minutes of posting everytime?

BTW, ByDesign Motorsports is a BIG performance shop in KSA. you can contact them and verify this. They had two simialry tuned C63's (Base Header tune and neither was custom). One had MHP and the other had MBH. The one with the MBH headers runs faster, Period.
Never heard of them but I do know that Abdullah Alrasheed's S2.5 C63 pounds on nearly everything he races including all other C63s with and now again without a blower. But hey, let's focus on the shop no one knows and a dealer no one knows and ignore all the video evidence of Abdullah's car.

All the Weistec SC M156's running with MBH headers are making well over 600rwhp even the stage 2 cars from every part of the world. that includes my brother's 670rwhp SL63. I still havent seen a Weistec SC fitted on an M156 with MHP headers making above 600rwhp .It has been confirmed with the guys from Weistec that MBH makes more power with thier blowers. PERIOD!. Hey his own previous customer, Jason, A.K.A BAD430Benz was also running his "Superior" Headers, and proudly switched to MBH and gained 40-50rwhp. Numbers dont lie.
As I posted before 2x, when running a blower, the blower doesn't care what's on the other side of the motor. I'd still rather have 4 into 1s but it's much less an issue because of the blower than NA. The blower hides design issues that are prevalent NA, that's life. That said, please post where Weistec has said MBH headers make more power paired with their blowers than MHP. You can't because no one from Weistec has stated this. I've spoken to Steve in the past and again, this was never touched on, at all.

My recollection of Bad430Benz's swap was that he went to Dyna Comp (home of MBH) to have the swap done and NO dyno sheet was ever given to him or posted. He was just told a number. I'm really not sure what that proves.

I do know for a fact that Eissa aka Sirex's car has a full MHP exhaust on it (not the claimed cargraphic) as confirmed by dozens of people that had seen the car run before he totaled it. So there's your 600rw MHP + weistec car. Yacoub the Liar. LOL. Now I see why you have this nickname.

BTW, Shell URT is %200 Andrew Cluck. I dont know how you are misleading the admins of this great forum, but I have argued with you alot and read many of your pathetic posts to actually know that its you posting.
Blah blah blah, been over this a handful of times already. Sorry, wrong again. You haven't argued with me, but I can see why Andy and even others like Luke aka lzh aka Paulwdz want to bash their heads in after typing to you.

Ok now back to your anti-MHP Jihad.

Last edited by ShellURT; 09-12-2013 at 07:21 AM.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:42 AM
Banned

E63 Biturbo
Originally Posted by mr747
This is comedy

Interesting read

I don't disagree. Watching MBH skirt the facts then outright lie would be hilarious if so many members didn't buy into the hype that sold the product.

Icing on the cake is coming via Nick/ARHs commentary and the objective results from customers and shop(s). What will the naysayers say then? "I'm not going to buy MHP headers because of ShellURT"? LOL. Ok...
Old 09-12-2013, 07:30 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 SLS AMG, 2009 SL63 AMG, 2008 C63 AMG(SOLD)
You must be Yacoub. Howdy.

First the world's fastest M156 is still technically DadsC63 with a 139.8 trap in Florida, he ran a MHP full exhaust. Quickest with a trap not far behind is Earl's with custom Burns sourced 4 into 1 headers. .
Nope, Yacoub, my brother or Jacob is still posting on mbworld under "Jacob-63". I'm the one who smoked your customer and gave you a hard time on your forum, did you forget??
Oh and Earl trapped 144mph when he made that 10.2 pass. Last I checked thats ~5mph more than DAD's

Aside from that dodger63 the World's quickest and fastest NA M156 ran in +750' DA to set his 10.66@131mph record which hasn't been touched. AMGFTW ran in +800' DA air at Edgewater in Cincinnati, OH to take the overall header and tune only record of 11.18@125+. You can find these videos and timeslips on dragtimes. .
East Coast drag strips. Thank you for confirming my point. Oh and you brought Dodger63 in this, the person who is willing to run naked just to save that extra gram of weight. guy sheds off nearly every bit of his car and your wanting to lie and say this is how your products perform

Never heard of them but I do know that Abdullah Alrasheed's S2.5 C63 pounds on nearly everything he races including all other C63s with and now again without a blower. But hey, let's focus on the shop no one knows and a dealer no one knows and ignore all the video evidence of Abdullah's car. .
hHAHAHAAHHAAHHHA. Abdullah, the biggest joke in KSA who removed his 2,3L Weistec set up based on a lie from you telling him that your products run faster

That said, please post where Weistec has said MBH headers make more power paired with their blowers than MHP. You can't because no one from Weistec has stated this. I've spoken to Steve in the past and again, this was never touched on, at all. .
Go ask them yourself as I did and heard it from them when I met them. Hey, they provide you with tunes right now. It shouldnt be that hard

My recollection of Bad430Benz's swap was that he went to Dyna Comp (home of MBH) to have the swap done and NO dyno sheet was ever given to him or posted. He was just told a number. I'm really not sure what that proves. .
The car was dynoed both (Prior and Post swap) at Weistec and dynocomp and both showed substantial gains. Go ask Weistec

I do know for a fact that Eissa aka Sirex's car has a full MHP exhaust on it (not the claimed cargraphic) as confirmed by dozens of people that had seen the car run before he totaled it. So there's your 600rw MHP + weistec car. Yacoub the Liar. LOL. Now I see why you have this nickname. .
Oh my brother now is the liar?.llololoololololl

My brother didnt con customers and sold them tunes from Techtec claiming it was the BEST and later provided other tunes just to claim the same thing. My Brother didnt lie about claiming he can provide a twin turbo system on an SLS making 1500hp. Oh wait, here is good one, he didnt put EPOXY and damaged ECU's blaming FEDEX.

HEy LIAR, My brother did not claim to have A CLS63 with upgraded MHP Exhust/ tune running in Qatar, like you posted on your pathetic, full of lies website. I'm talking about Abdulrahman's Car. lol. Newsflash sucker. Yacoub will be working on Abdulrahman's car soon and will have nothing to do with you. you are a sad person

Blah blah blah, been over this a handful of times already. Sorry, wrong again. You haven't argued with me, but I can see why Andy and even others like Luke aka lzh aka Paulwdz want to bash their heads in after typing to you.

Ok now back to your anti-MHP Jihad.
AHAHAHAH. keep denying you are not Andy. its not going to work. Sad that you have to keep faking usernames just to advertise your worthless junk of products (which arent fabricated by you in the first place).

Have fun dude, but in the end you will never provide quality headers like Mike does. Keep hunting for some novice clients

Last edited by SLS Qatar; 09-12-2013 at 07:34 AM.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:14 AM

2009 AMG C63
i feel like im on a honda civic board with the bickering, and then all this talk about trap speeds and 1/4 miles that are slow as ***** lol. if its not running 8's as a daily driver, its not fast.

So who cares. put someones headers on and enjoy the sound of the car.. it sounds great, looks great, it drives great... but sorry.. its just not fast lol
Old 09-12-2013, 10:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
C63 AMG
Why not put two c63shead to head with each vendors headers and the same tune, same track, same day and RACE!

Then we can all put this to an end.

I'm running stage 3 with MHP headers if anyone has MBH and wants to do some pulls, let me know, I'll be the test mule.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MHP/AR Gen 2 LT Header & X-Pipe Thread???