Sponsored by:

Kills

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 01:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS
Kills

I believe anyone has same story to tell about the car's performance so I decided to create this thread so we can identify ourselves and learn.

In my nearly 3 weeks with the vehicle, I managed to find only one car that wanted to floor down and that was a Jaguar XF-R. No chance at all for him. He started trying to push me, however I floored the C63 and managed to open about 3 cars distance from about 120km/h to 190km/h. Then I opened up and let him pass, to see what would happen if I was behind. I accelerated hard behind him however I had to constantly take my foot off the gas for half a second otherwise I would crash his bumper (lol).

Now with my Jetta 2.0 TSi I have millions of story:

Cars I managed to keep up in the road:

Panamera 4S (it was faster than my car but only a little bit)
Mini Cooper JCW (nearly crashed his back bumper)
Audi S5 (he would eventually open distance but only after 180km/h)
BMW 328i (it was faster than my car but only a little bit)
BMW 545i (exactly same roll acceleration)

Cars that raped mine:
BMW X6M (a lot faster than my car, in 10s he would open 200m easily)

Good cars that I raped:

Mercedes C250 (easy kill)
BMW 320i
Old 10-01-2013, 01:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
your mom
Jetta and C63 P31.... It's like BSmooth made a return.

Guy, do we have a smiley for facepalm?
Old 10-01-2013, 01:42 PM

C63 Coupe
I've had my 13" coupe for 3 months "Bone Stoock" Non P31.. so far ive had a few nice runs , 2012+ SRT8 Charger Freeway run from 60mph to a little over 120mph Jumped him instantly and pulled by about 2 cars ..
Same day Ran into a X6M , Very shocked how bad i pulled away from him about the same speed 60 to 120ish...

a close friend of mine has a 2009 C6 Corvette 6speed with exhaust And Honestly Was Very happy With The Results... Last Highway Run Was From 60 to 145ish? lol and i was on his rear tire/doorhandle the whole way... Usually we race at very low speeds and due to his spinning i jump ahead, But this last freeway run Really made me Fall in love with my 63.. also he is a Very Good Stick driver and claimed he hit all gears ...

2005 Evo MR , Met him at a gas station he was on his way home from Track (Etown RacewayPark ) claimed full bolt on Stock turbos.. also said he was at constant 12.40s

Smoked him Easily from 40 to 100+

and Lastly
2013 Porsche 991 s PDK
i got smoked from all speeds lmao... it was never better then about 2 lengths for me and he just kept pulling...

so those are my runs so far , And BTW ALL ABOVE RUNS^^^ WAS ON CLOSED ROAD LOL
Old 10-01-2013, 01:49 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 c63 coupe
I had a good one the other day
A 1995 ford windstar

The lady pulled up beside me at a light, now I don't know if it was my hearing or my racer mentality, but I swear she was revving it. So I pulled down my sunglasses, looked at her and gave her the nod.

The light turns green and to my surprise the ford windstar, grips the road I don't know if it was the stock 15" rim and tire combo. The fact she had 4 kids and probably 10 bags of groceries in the back but the race was on.

We hit 10 MPH , 20 MPH finally I hit 35 MPH and gain a car length at minimum. My engine is purring, the wind is gently blowing through my hair. We hit the next light and we both know I'm the clear winner. I give her a honk and make a left hand turn up ahead.

Let me tell you for my first street race I was thrilled with the outcome
Old 10-01-2013, 01:58 PM

C63 Coupe
Talking

Originally Posted by Swrbxxx
A 1995 ford windstar

The lady pulled up beside me at a light, now I don't know if it was my hearing or my racer mentality, but I swear she was revving it. So I pulled down my sunglasses, looked at her and gave her the nod.

The light turns green and to my surprise the ford windstar, grips the road I don't know if it was the stock 15" rim and tire combo. The fact she had 4 kids and probably 10 bags of groceries in the back but the race was on.

We hit 10 MPH , 20 MPH finally I hit 35 MPH and gain a car length at minimum. My engine is purring, the wind is gently blowing through my hair. We hit the next light and we both know I'm the clear winner. I give her a honk and make a left hand turn up ahead.

Lmao Thats pretty funny lolol
Old 10-01-2013, 03:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 59 Likes on 46 Posts
2006 E320 CDI 2014 C63 507 Coupe 2012 E550 4M 2016 E63s Wagon
Out for leasurely sunday drive I honestly had a Honda Odyessy Mini-van try racing me up a hill the other day. Seriously! My wife asked me "Is he trying to race you" as his engine is screaming and whinning next to us. Laughing I respond "I'd hope not". I take it from 15% throttle to 30% throttle and the C63 dropped a gear (I love that exhaust note) for a couple of seconds. The damn van was clearly unrelenting and unsafe - so wishing to put as much space as possible between us I floor it and drop 2 more gears and let the mighty beast loose. . .maing the van a distant memory in my rearview.

Now I'm sure the mini-van driver is over at some Honda Odessey forum bragging about how he kept pace with some suped up benz up a hill. Although perhaps I'm just envious of that built in vacuum they have.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:06 PM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS
Originally Posted by USCGTO
Jetta and C63 P31.... It's like BSmooth made a return.

Guy, do we have a smiley for facepalm?
I didn't get your comment because first who the f*** is BSmooth? Second if you have nothing to add to the topic don't be disrespectful towards me. Thirdly I am from Brazil. Fourth check my other posts I have a thread called introducing myself with pictures of my cars in Brazil.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:10 PM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS
Originally Posted by rediesel
Out for leasurely sunday drive I honestly had a Honda Odyessy Mini-van try racing me up a hill the other day. Seriously! My wife asked me "Is he trying to race you" as his engine is screaming and whinning next to us. Laughing I respond "I'd hope not". I take it from 15% throttle to 30% throttle and the C63 dropped a gear (I love that exhaust note) for a couple of seconds. The damn van was clearly unrelenting and unsafe - so wishing to put as much space as possible between us I floor it and drop 2 more gears and let the mighty beast loose. . .maing the van a distant memory in my rearview.

Now I'm sure the mini-van driver is over at some Honda Odessey forum bragging about how he kept pace with some suped up benz up a hill. Although perhaps I'm just envious of that built in vacuum they have.
What a douche. In Brazil it is very common for people to irritate others or try to race. I do the same thing you did, just say good bye to the guy.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:13 PM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS
Originally Posted by MikeTc63
I've had my 13" coupe for 3 months "Bone Stoock" Non P31.. so far ive had a few nice runs , 2012+ SRT8 Charger Freeway run from 60mph to a little over 120mph Jumped him instantly and pulled by about 2 cars ..
Same day Ran into a X6M , Very shocked how bad i pulled away from him about the same speed 60 to 120ish...

a close friend of mine has a 2009 C6 Corvette 6speed with exhaust And Honestly Was Very happy With The Results... Last Highway Run Was From 60 to 145ish? lol and i was on his rear tire/doorhandle the whole way... Usually we race at very low speeds and due to his spinning i jump ahead, But this last freeway run Really made me Fall in love with my 63.. also he is a Very Good Stick driver and claimed he hit all gears ...

2005 Evo MR , Met him at a gas station he was on his way home from Track (Etown RacewayPark ) claimed full bolt on Stock turbos.. also said he was at constant 12.40s

Smoked him Easily from 40 to 100+

and Lastly
2013 Porsche 991 s PDK
i got smoked from all speeds lmao... it was never better then about 2 lengths for me and he just kept pulling...

so those are my runs so far , And BTW ALL ABOVE RUNS^^^ WAS ON CLOSED ROAD LOL

Nice runs. Porsches are freaking fast. In youtube there is a Brazilian video of a C63 stock 2009 vs a Porsche Turbo PDK in a track. The C63 managed to keep up and overtake then the Porsche came back like a monster raped the C63 however the C63 somehow was managing to keep up.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:14 PM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS
Originally Posted by Swrbxxx
A 1995 ford windstar

Very funny. No words to express how much I laughed.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:28 PM

C63 AMG
Street racing is retarted.

Last edited by mdgrwl; 10-01-2013 at 03:32 PM.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:56 PM

C63, C55 (Sold)
Once I kill a 370z with my C55: He tried to pass me on the highway. I punched and then he gave up after seeing that a Merc was able to push harder than his Nissan.
After I bought the C63 a civic (not even Si - but an EX) tried to pass me on the street. I just kicked the throttle a little and I believe he had to let go cause he knew he was not even in my league. Funny thing was that I smelled the burnt oil coming from his engine...
When I had the WRX back in 2006, I was going back home after a Tuner event at South Beach (Hot Import Nights). Riding on the FL-836 I found a black 911 turbo in front of me. We punched at the same time and he was not able to get me lost (he was in front, riding on top of a ramp, I was following). Man, I felt very proud of my little Subbie...
I know that street racing is dangerous, however I do it only when I don't see traffic around. I don't want to scare other people...
Old 10-02-2013, 08:21 AM

C63 AMG Edition 507 Coupe
Originally Posted by LuisC55AMG
Once I kill a 370z with my C55: He tried to pass me on the highway. I punched and then he gave up after seeing that a Merc was able to push harder than his Nissan.
After I bought the C63 a civic (not even Si - but an EX) tried to pass me on the street. I just kicked the throttle a little and I believe he had to let go cause he knew he was not even in my league. Funny thing was that I smelled the burnt oil coming from his engine...
When I had the WRX back in 2006, I was going back home after a Tuner event at South Beach (Hot Import Nights). Riding on the FL-836 I found a black 911 turbo in front of me. We punched at the same time and he was not able to get me lost (he was in front, riding on top of a ramp, I was following). Man, I felt very proud of my little Subbie...
I know that street racing is dangerous, however I do it only when I don't see traffic around. I don't want to scare other people...
Shooting fish in a barrel.... -can be fun though !!!

I remember reading at the time of the Australian launch of the C63 Black Series, this AMG rep said: "this is a proper ferrari hunting weapon". This stuck in my mind. My next door neighbor has a C63 PP. When I get my 507 i reckon we will be formation flying, hunting ferraris and maseratis (oh, whenever and wherever it is safe to do so). Anybody got a story of such encounters? whether you returned with the shield or on the shield, would love to read them!
Old 10-02-2013, 08:31 AM

C63 LTD
Nice to see u enjoying your 63 dude....I jus took my heads out, having them blue printed...hoping to run 10.8. Best time so far was 11.3.
Old 10-02-2013, 01:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
07 E63 + 07 CLK63CAB
Tremane, just what are you doing to blueprint the heads, cc'd, polish and ported, spring change, cam upgrade, bolts, studs, gasket upgrade or just painting them blue? Are you using slicks or drag radials, any trans upgrade, or weight reduction?
Old 10-03-2013, 08:15 AM

your mom
Originally Posted by pcpedroariel
I didn't get your comment because first who the f*** is BSmooth? Second if you have nothing to add to the topic don't be disrespectful towards me. Thirdly I am from Brazil. Fourth check my other posts I have a thread called introducing myself with pictures of my cars in Brazil.
You can be from Brazil or China, my opinion won't change.
You can take your posts and shove them up your *** as I am not interested in checking who you are or your threads.

I felt a connection with BSmooth and called it out. Its called opinion and everyone has one.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:04 PM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS
Originally Posted by USCGTO
You can be from Brazil or China, my opinion won't change.
You can take your posts and shove them up your *** as I am not interested in checking who you are or your threads.

I felt a connection with BSmooth and called it out. Its called opinion and everyone has one.
Man where are the moderators here? How can you come into people's threads and insult them like that? What kind of attitude is that? This is a forum for entertainment knowing new people besides learning about your vehicle not insulting people like that.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
'12 C63 Black Series, '12 ML350 BlueTech
Pedro nao se preocupa...
I think it's the language barrier .
USGTO first post was nothing but friendly. We can all freely post what we think on this forum. Maybe you got too sensitive on this one. BSmooth is probably an old member (don't know if he's still here) who used to own a jetta and a c63 ?
Old 10-03-2013, 05:55 PM

C63/A45/C63 BS/ SLS BS
Originally Posted by abcut973
Pedro nao se preocupa...
I think it's the language barrier .
USGTO first post was nothing but friendly. We can all freely post what we think on this forum. Maybe you got too sensitive on this one. BSmooth is probably an old member (don't know if he's still here) who used to own a jetta and a c63 ?

Oh I must apologise them. I thought he was rude. I give my sincere apologies.
Old 10-03-2013, 06:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2009 C63
Originally Posted by mdgrwl
Street racing is retarted.
No just you are
Old 10-04-2013, 07:35 AM

C63 AMG Edition 507 Coupe
is it just me, or what, but i'm not feeling the love on this thread....