C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

I'm Out

Old 10-07-2013, 09:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 C300, 2013 C63 AMG
I'm Out

Basically a sorry little "see ya" to you guys. Most of you are probably glad to be seeing this, sorry for hurting this forum. See y'all sometime in the future when I'm more mature and responsible. I was rude to people on this forum, and didn't really contribute to anything either.

Biggest apologies go to jordanaf, Ingenieur, ZephyrAMG, I'm sure I left out a bunch of you.

Sorry.

If you see a black C63 in the triangle area, with an Indian boy driving it, throw up a middle finger, wave, or whatever, so I know it's one of you all!

Last edited by ilumunus; 10-08-2013 at 07:35 AM.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
E55 amg
Ur out to where ?
Old 10-07-2013, 09:29 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 c63 coupe
I think hes going out to dinner
Old 10-07-2013, 09:31 PM

2010 C300, 2013 C63 AMG
If this wasn't clear out means after this thread dies I'm not posting again, so in simpler terms, "God has blessed you all."

Or if you're trolling which you probably are then you're welcome!
Old 10-07-2013, 09:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 amg
What's the point ? Why wouldn't u post anymore ?
Old 10-07-2013, 09:34 PM

2010 C300, 2013 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by AMG E Power
What's the point ? Why wouldn't u post anymore ?
Since I'm obviously not posting anything meaningful why bother?
Old 10-07-2013, 09:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts
Gallado Spyder / AMG C63S / Cayenne
just do your thing bro. who cares
Old 10-07-2013, 09:39 PM

2012 c63 coupe
I understand making a post, say if you we're leaving for a bit, maybe traveling abroad.

But why make a post, saying you're leaving because you're immature and contribute nothing? If anything you should just go on on your way and not make a post saying "im out". if your looking for apologies/sympathy i dont think you will be getting any.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 370 Likes on 212 Posts
c63
good luck
Old 10-07-2013, 09:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55 amg
Just post when ever u like. The m156 has been around since 2007 all the info has already been posted that could be useful for the platform. Go dyno ur car and post back with ur results for fun !
Old 10-07-2013, 09:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
507 SEDAN
Don't take it so hard. Just don't jump on every thread with you dad's money and useless info. We all razz each other here. It's just that when someone has a post most of us are interested in, we get excited when something is new, and it's just a lame comment by you. Your truck (yuck), your obvious comments, and your little quips that have no bearing on technical info regarding that post.

I know that you are young, VERY lucky to have your car, but aren't providing real world experience or technical info regarding the post material. Who cares about you jacking your truck up and making it a worthless piece of automotive usefulness.

And not too many people care to see a C63 "murdered out". Just pace yourself, take your time, and learn from these guys. There is much knowledge to be gained here to increase your C63's performance. You just seem to way in on everything and most is cosmetic. No body here, I assure you, cares about post count. No NEED to pad yours. These cars are not ricers and most of us care about cool, secret mods, or super performance enhancing ideas.

This ain't high school or a freshman forum. We are here to gain knowledge and little tricks to get our C63's to ultimate performance or style-ability. Read through, gain knowledge, and post and report when there is some technical data or a mod you've done.

Again, murdered out............come on!!! We aren't trying to get picked up and taken on a date like some giddy 19 year old.

So take a hike!!!!!!!!!!!! Or stay around.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:51 PM

2010 C300, 2013 C63 AMG
I don't want any sympathy. Hell no. Especially from the people I've been rude to. Just think about it, I have done little to nothing. All I've been doing is post-whoring threads and being a dumbass. If you guys think I should keep going, I applaud you for not being as sensitive as the others, especially knowing I am a "spoiled rich kid" they should've seen douche comments coming. But they didn't see it coming, so I'm apologizing to them for not living up to their standards, and that's something I want to do. I couldn't care less if others see this, but this was originally meant as an apology to those who I pissed off.

I'll be back in maybe 8 months to a year, or maybe never. We shall see, but for now this is an informal good bye, and I thank those of you who have helped me out.

I owe a big thanks also to anthonymckay just because when he lost his C63 to save the people in the GTR he taught me what my priorities should be.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

507 SEDAN
But if your leaving, again like the college kid whom your dad bought the C63 for, just leave. We don't need a pitiful post about it!!!!!

I don't think that you are going to get an outpouring of, "No wait, please stay. We didn't mean it. Come back and it'll be fun. Stay if you want and contribute useful items, or just go quietly." Your buddies in rural NC won't care. I'm sure you can impress them with your C63 and you guys can go to keg parties with a butt load of people in the back of your horrendous, dual cab Chevy. Keg, keg, keg keg!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

Last edited by jordanaf; 10-07-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:55 PM

2010 C300, 2013 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by jordanaf
Don't take it so hard. Just don't jump on every thread with you dad's money and useless info. We all razz each other here. It's just that when someone has a post most of us are interested in, we get excited when something is new, and it's just a lame comment by you. Your truck (yuck), your obvious comments, and your little quips that have no bearing on technical info regarding that post.

I know that you are young, VERY lucky to have your car, but aren't providing real world experience or technical info regarding the post material. Who cares about you jacking your truck up and making it a worthless piece of automotive usefulness.

And not too many people care to see a C63 "murdered out". Just pace yourself, take your time, and learn from these guys. There is much knowledge to be gained here to increase your C63's performance. You just seem to way in on everything and most is cosmetic. No body here, I assure you, cares about post count. No NEED to pad yours. These cars are not ricers and most of us care about cool, secret mods, or super performance enhancing ideas.

This ain't high school or a freshman forum. We are here to gain knowledge and little tricks to get our C63's to ultimate performance or style-ability. Read through, gain knowledge, and post and report when there is some technical data or a mod you've done.

Again, murdered out............come on!!! We aren't trying to get picked up and taken on a date like some giddy 19 year old.

So take a hike!!!!!!!!!!!! Or stay around.
That's just me and I'm nowhere near perfect, hell I'm probably very close to being a complete mess though. Thanks man for writing this long comment to show your feelings on the subject, but it all comes to the last sentence "take a hike or stick around". I don't think I'll be doing either of those - I'm gonna go climb mountains on my truck instead . People either love that thing or hate it haha. I just don't want to put extra stress or **** off you all who are working your asses off while I'm sitting here and freeloading.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:56 PM

2010 C300, 2013 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by dchl21
just do your thing bro. who cares
Cheers man.
Old 10-07-2013, 09:59 PM

2010 C300, 2013 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by AMG E Power
Just post when ever u like. The m156 has been around since 2007 all the info has already been posted that could be useful for the platform. Go dyno ur car and post back with ur results for fun !
That's what I originally thought, but obviously that wasn't true.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:01 PM

2010 C300, 2013 C63 AMG
But if your leaving, again like the college kid whom your dad bought the C63 for, just leave. We don't need a pitiful post about it!!!!!

I don't think that you are going to get an outpouring of, "No wait, please stay. We didn't mean it. Come back and it'll be fun. Stay if you want and contribute useful items, or just go quietly." Your buddies in rural NC won't care. I'm sure you can impress them with your C63 and you guys can go to keg parties with a butt load of people in the back of your horrendous, dual cab Chevy. Keg, keg, keg keg!!! Whoo Hoo!!!
I don't know about you but I sure as hell won't dare do any underage drinking. I don't want no one telling me to please stay, and don't expect it either. By the way removing your acceleration lines just turned your 507 into an overpriced black series. Also, my dads gallardo makes your c63 507 look horrendous too if we're playing that game.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

507 SEDAN
Come on man!!

Just contribute more than just sophomoric rhetoric!!!

It's all good.

We here are just VERY, VERY serious about our C63's and want more contribution than silly comments.

Don't get shy, just think before you respond!!! Hope to see you around!!

PS. That post about that song was.......HIDEOUS!!!!!

Last edited by jordanaf; 10-07-2013 at 10:04 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:04 PM

2010 C300, 2013 C63 AMG
Come on man!!
It's funny because when you posted the thread saying your 507 was pristine and how you wanted it I actually looked up to you more than anyone else on this forum, but I guess things change.

Edit: your last post was actually really nice ill give you a thumbs up for that, but dude it sounded like you are trying to pity me which is really not what I'm looking for. I just say good luck to you my friend and I hope one day your 507 is putting 1000 whp!

And yeah that song was hideous ill give you that.

Last edited by ilumunus; 10-07-2013 at 10:07 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:11 PM

2010 C300, 2013 C63 AMG
By the way, if you all think I'm the biggest douche out there, which is probably true, keep in mind that if I posted a walk around of our garage you would all be sticking middle fingers.

And on that note, good bye. I will definitely miss all of you for your own special reason. Mostly Jordan though just because that personality of his is actually really cool in my (unwanted) opinion, so if y'all are doing what I did and being mean to him, you're missing out.

Last edited by ilumunus; 10-07-2013 at 10:13 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

507 SEDAN
No, not at all. I'm done posting on your pity party. Join us or get out.

You could learn a lot, or be butt-hurt and scamper away.

Again, quit referencing your dad. YOU own a C63 and let's focus on you and building yours.

On second thought, go away. This is a big boys club. If you can't tell us to f*ck off and let me be, then disperse. This ain't no college forum. This is a forum of real C63 owners trying to get the most out of the car and what mods can be done.

I am sorry that you feel this way, but it'll make sense one day. You
ll have a badass car that you want all kinds of advice on. As far as your DAD'S Gallardo, it's HIS!!!! Make the 63 your own. (Period)
Old 10-07-2013, 10:16 PM

2010 C300, 2013 C63 AMG
No, not at all. I'm done posting on your pity party. Join us or get out.

You could learn a lot, or be butt-hurt and scamper away.

Again, quit referencing your dad. YOU own a C63 and let's focus on you and building yours.

On second thought, go away. This is a big boys club. If you can't tell us to f*ck off and let me be, then disperse. This ain't no college forum. This is a forum of real C63 owners trying to get the most out of the car and what mods can be done.

I am sorry that you feel this way, but it'll make sense one day. You
ll have a badass car that you want all kinds of advice on. As far as your DAD'S Gallardo, it's HIS!!!! Make the 63 your own. (Period)
I'll thank you later for sure. I hope you continue having fun with your car, and I really really respect that you've still said one day I'll have a bad *** car since everyone I know would've said I'm gonna end up on the streets if I treated yawn like I did to you.

Had to respond to this one, bye.

And you hit the nail on the head, I can't tell people who are working hard to f*ck off and let me be if I'm being a freeloading piece of brown trash.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:32 PM

2012 c63 coupe
Originally Posted by ilumunus
By the way, if you all think I'm the biggest douche out there, which is probably true, keep in mind that if I posted a walk around of our garage you would all be sticking middle fingers.

And on that note, good bye. I will definitely miss all of you for your own special reason. Mostly Jordan though just because that personality of his is actually really cool in my (unwanted) opinion, so if y'all are doing what I did and being mean to him, you're missing out.

This comment right here, you in fact come off as a DOUCHE. I am only a few years older than you (mid 20's) Though I work hard for my money, and never had any handouts what so ever, I to this day do not come off with an ego or better than anyone. I have found that when people have a HUGE ego online, they usually have a HUGE ego in person. Now you may be trying to compensate for your "little man" issues. But maybe you should think about the things you type/speak before you do them. I remember when i was in college how many kids we use to smash out for being cocky on "mommy and daddy's" money or having huge egos. (Just a tip there champ)
Old 10-07-2013, 10:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

507 SEDAN
Originally Posted by ilumunus
I'll thank you later for sure. I hope you continue having fun with your car, and I really really respect that you've still said one day I'll have a bad *** car since everyone I know would've said I'm gonna end up on the streets if I treated yawn like I did to you.

Had to respond to this one, bye.

And you hit the nail on the head, I can't tell people who are working hard to f*ck off and let me be if I'm being a freeloading piece of brown trash.
Man, come on!!!!! Don't be too hard. Just stay here, gleam some knowledge and stay around. Not trying to be hard, but we've all worked very hard and have helped each other out. Just stay put, realize that you are a super novice and build on that. I WOULD like you to stay around. It's just that truck, music post, and silly posts don't add anything. Gleam some know;edge from us, then down the line................add something useful, not that your just gonna do this and that. We've all done it. Try something performance wise, then add you experience.

As hard as it is for me to say it, stick around, troll and gain knowledge.........................THEN try to contribute. Your other post'd are useless.

Hope to see around with some exciting news. Till then, shut the f*ck up!!!!! (J/K)
Old 10-07-2013, 10:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
WTF??

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I'm Out