Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2013, 03:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by zibby43
I was actually trying to be friendly.

I think that there is a mix-up going on here. I think some folks are talking about just the manual itself, whereas others are talking about a relatively large leather case stuffed full of all kinds of books, including the manual.

All I know is that my collection of books, manuals, etc. whilst inside the case, will not fit in the glove box. I'll provide photographic documentation if need be.

I asked you what your next car was going to be but you were in such an uncontrollable excitement to point out those other posts that you must've missed it.
i'm not trying to fight either.....i'm just stating that I made mine fit and so did others so obviously , it's very possible

the OP said manual so I figured the way it came from the factory , which happens to be in the original leather case with other books . I kept mine as is and was able to fit it in the glovebox with no issues , so I don't know what all the major discussion is about . mine was an '09 and fit just fine

to answer your question , I am not getting a new project until my son gets a little older . he is 2 1/2 and I don't have time to spend on a new project for a few years . I am also moving my business across state lines and moving from an 8 acre lot to a 32 acre lot so that will be my priority for quite a while . on top of all that , I have to prepare for my wedding , which will be next Dec. 20 . happy wife...happy life

I am only 38 so I have many years to build a new monster so my car days are on hold for a little while until family and business are both running smoothly
Old 11-22-2013, 04:56 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
'09 C63
Originally Posted by Roswell
Bad design from MB, my owners manual doesn't fit in my glove box either.

I put it in the net, but sometimes my passenger kicks it making it dirty.
Speaking of which, does anyone happen to know where I can purchase the netting? The geniuses at a car wash I once brought my car to thought it was "trash" because it was sitting on the passenger seat. Needless to say, never took my car back there again.
Old 11-22-2013, 05:37 PM
Banned

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
C63 AMG
mine fits, leather case and all booklets that came with it
it's tight, but if you put it in the left side, zipper forward, and gently press the cover until it latches it fits...

Audi got it right: there is a pocket in the dash under the steering wheel where it goes
Old 11-27-2013, 03:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 43 Posts
C63 BS, GLA45
Had to do my monthly checkup on my car, brought my books with me, and it fits fine.